What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

I think cryptocurrency can take any person to the golden peak of success. He needs a new member to know the details. An experienced cryptocurrency person can easily make a lot of money at home.

Hey mate!You are most welcome here.I am also a newbie here.First of all you to do 50 post on first and 50 posts on second day to register yourself here.Then after completing  that 100 posts task on that second day you have to do 20 posts immediatly to start earning for yourself.After doing that 20 posts your earning will get started and on the daily basis you have to do 20 post to get paid.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

And well that is indeed right however there are some unfortunate times there not even single thing to boost their mood just to work in the forum in a result causes lazyness in which can get you banned, if you cant find anything for motivation for the forum i suggest to take a break.

• +5 1

Welcome to this forum. And you have to do simple work. You have to done 100 posts and after completing these posts you have to make minimum 20 posts and 50 rates then you will get response on your posts and if the response is positive the you will get money for that posts.

The newbie like you should first know the rules of this forum so you can prevent it from violating and also you should complete first the compulsory post since after that you will now receive your payment. Just relax here if you have questions about this forum then visit first the about forum section since all of your questions might be answered there. Just do your best and enjoy posting.

The first thing you should do is read and be clear about the rules of the forum, then focus on the goal of reaching the goal of 100 valid posts, after that in a week you will be charging for your work. You must strictly respect the rules of the forum and other users and you will be successful here!

• +2 1

I think those are the three major things we should watch out for here, gain knowledge, teaching what you have leant (passing in on to the younger ones) and the you also get paid for doing just that, I think this forum is just too amazing.

It is good for you to be motivated and know if you want to earn and you must abide by the laws and answer objectively in the field of trading and coding as you help by publishing useful leaflets and learning from what is published and making an effort to gain a good reputation

Nothing,just follow the rule and keep posting comments about cryptocurrency to gain some knowledge and experience and skills.and keep creating new topics of discussion about cryptoworld.

As you are new to this forum, you are welcome, as a new member all you have to do is to make 100 solid post without plagiarizing anybody's comment and after the first 100 post you will be paid each day for every post you make and for every reputations that you give and receive.

You should start first in reading rules and regulations/ how this forum works. You will know it in every section. There is post created by admin. You will get idea on how to start here. Second, do not forget to connect your account on yobit. Yobit is where you get paid and monitor your earning. You can also do investing and trading there. Lastly, welcome here. I hope you finished now the 100 posts required

I would love motivation and knowledge because motivation can lead you to the great success and for me knowledge is very thing and I want to gain more and more knowledge. So, I would suggest knowledge and motivation to work in this forum.

• +1 1

All you have to do now is finish your 100 posts! Note that these first 100 posts are not paid!
That is, you should do it without getting paid!
Then you will be paid for every post or topic that you write, provided that these posts contain useful, correct and error-free information!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I advice you to read all the pinned posts and the rules of this forum more than one time to understand how it works here.. i think that the rules are clear but respecting them isn't easy as it sounds especially for the beginners! so the beginners should be aware and take doing the first 100 posts for learning more about this forum and how to make useful contents.. there are many informative topics here especially in the beginners section which you should read all of them because most of them have written by the experts of this forum!

• +3 1

Been a new user here certain rules and regulation governing the forum are to be understood without hesistation as it will be the key to achievement in the new world of crypto currency.

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

I advice you to read all the pinned posts and the rules of this forum more than one time to understand how it works here.. i think that the rules are clear but respecting them isn't easy as it sounds especially for the beginners! so the beginners should be aware and take doing the first 100 posts for learning more about this forum and how to make useful contents.. there are many informative topics here especially in the beginners section which you should read all of them because most of them have written by the experts of this forum!

@MuhammadSh..All the rules for new members are given in the forum.  Everything about how they will post and what they will follow has been highlighted in the forum.  However, if a new member reads the rules carefully, then I think that member will not have any problem  Even then, if the new members do not understand, they can take help from the senior members.  Newcomers have to post 100 first, they are verified by posting these 100.  However, in the beginner section, the senior members have presented all kinds of good information, which is very useful for the new members.

• +4 1

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

I like to get knowledge about the digital currency as a member of this forum.  This forum is giving me a lot of knowledge.  Now I'm able to write an essay on the cryptocurrency since I joined this forum. 

• +1 1

First, see the contents of the forum and the topics published in it, and then read about everything you can collect about the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies Share with others the solutions and questions you know and abide by the rules And if you do, you will find the work here is very flexible.

• +1 2

The first thing you should do as new before decided to join on this platform make sure you are ready to accept whatever happens during working in this forum, you will get a lot of information here keep there and try to understands on how it works because you will use it the time that you want to invest or trading. Get an determination to continue because when it easy to earn it also takes a time.

• +5 1

Yes, basically!  Of course I think that after finishing the first 100 free posts, you will get 20 comments per day, and as a result you will be able to take your earned money after 7 days, talk 10 pieces for each post of interest and also receive 50 reviews per day.  However for each post you must consider taking part of at least 100 characters In general handwriting, the part must be effective for winning after 7 days.

• +1 1

Every new beginner have to be mindful of why I am here because these platform give avenue on how to earn which requires a lot of sacrifices and well organize schedule.

• -3 1

On 11/14/2020 at 4:28 AM, Emma William said:

All you have to do now is finish your 100 posts! Note that these first 100 posts are not paid!
That is, you should do it without getting paid!
Then you will be paid for every post or topic that you write, provided that these posts contain useful, correct and error-free information!

Well, we should always remember that the first thing to do here is to read all of the rules and regulations in this forum before they proceed to do posting because they will know how to post properly without deleting any of their post.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Knowledge is important for both motivation and teaching. From motivational articles learn you much and than you gain proper knowledge than you can teach. 

So according to my choice I will choose all option because all is so important in every fields of life. 

You should just learn rules and follow them as you are beginner. 

• +2 1

First, you must achieve the first goal of 100 useful posts, and then start with evaluations and useful posts in order to gain that this forum is really wonderful.

• +5 1

I, as new to this great community, dear friends, gave their opinion and I say it is my humble opinion that to endure a lot in this class of forums dedicated to cryptocurrencies you have to be passionate about this wonderful world therefore and I fit that profile I am passionate and hope to learn a lot here with all of you
A big greeting to the whole community