What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

As a new user in this industry, it is advised to read all of the rules and regulations so that you would be able to avoid violating any of them and continue to prosper your journey in this forum. This is a kind of respect towards to the moderators by following their instruction on how you should be behaving inside of this platform. I would say that after knowing all of the necessary things about the forum, it is now upon you whether you wanted to explore already the life inside the forum or expand your knowledge more so you would be able to express yourself more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The first thing I would tell you friend is that you read the rules and after that what you have to do is 100 publications on the topics that you want or choose and after reaching 100 they will start paying you and after that if you want only You do 20 what is asked of you or what you want.

Hi I'm also new here. You need to do Frist post 100 post on the site for free, after you complete 100 post you can get token from here. Daily post limit is 20. 

Hello, I would prefer knowledge to continue learning about different things and there are some that I still lack and I wish I could learn them.

First of all you should know about rules and regulations which applied on each and every comers, than you should complete your first 100 comments or posts which is for all beginners not only for you or me after that in 7 days you will get your rewards for 20 per day comments or posts. Best of luck with us

Hy friends I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that follow rules of this forum and keep posting positive content and Gain good reputation and knowledge

• +4 1

I think for beginners as I was until I completed first 100 posts....The learning is the best thing about the platform. so that for the next time you can survive here easily. And for this i will recommend that learn learn and learn only.

Welcome to this forum,fist and all you should notify all the rules and regulation of the group. Don't copy from anypoststhen for every 30 commentary or posts were grasp rewarded for every day. But your explanation be supposed to be eligible to fight to grow counted. If your commentary gets no reckoning followed by you be capable of pole added commentary tomake your thirty posts of day
one.

You can earn some money while you are training. You can read a lot of useful content here and learn a lot. then you can help others to learn new things and this cycle can continue to make this forum bigger and better.

You must complete your first 100 comment then post regularly and comment likes properly in a day I suggest you to give like and reputation those who deserve it just commenting on post but your comment was properly good and your grammar completely correct and you must be right more than hundred corrector that's it good luck brother

Yor are I advised you can complete your hundreds post never loose your hopes. Work will always get the best way of earning money. You are now but working hard

First of all,welcome to the forum. You just need to know and follow rules of this forum strictly.  Do not copy paste anything,try posting useful topics and make sure your topic doesnot repeat. Be kind and be a helping hand. Do not be harsh and always focus on learning.

• +1 1

Follow the  forums rule 

Complete  your  100 post 

Choose  good  topic  content 

Make  good  reputation 

For those of us who are new here I think we need to read all the good and important posts here and if you want to know more about how we make money from it and how to make money by doing business and investing here.  You will get a very good idea of a relationship

Wellcome to the cryltotalk family. First of all you have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum. You have to make 100 post these post help you to get experience that how to work on this forum. After this you have to make 30 posts daily and you will get money for these post on daily basis.  Make the post usefull, use informative content and easy wording that reader can easily understand it. 

I think you should learn about crypto currency first because when you do so you are going to gain the knowledge that is important to reply or post here, you have to learn about crypto currency and when you are in this platform you learn more about what is going on , that is really important that we do develop that strategy that is going to work for you , its important do see that case we work with 

• +4 1

Thank you so much for your effective post. As a new mamber it is veru important to know about cryptotalk.  It is very trusted and more easy to earn. Thank you

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Yee my friend this platform is very useful in giving knowledge and learning.you first have to make 100 posts and gain all the information about this forum according to rules of forum.. secondly then you will have to make 20 usefull posts daily in order to get talk tokens.

I will give you sincerely advice if you want to work on this website then you just follow some simple steps they help you to reach your rank . First of all you go to the beginner section and write and 100 useful comments in different posts if you complete this you will understand every single thing believe me.

• +1 1

As a beginner I am going to need a lot if motivation a d also knowledge. Motivation is to keep me in the forum no matter how difficult things might get. Another thing would be to seek knowledge and seek what your goals are.

CryptoTalk is one of the forums that are comprehensively interested in digital currencies from platforms, currencies, projects, blockchain technology, and the latest important news in the cryptocurrency market.
The CryptoTalk forum is available in the English and Russian languages, there is also an opportunity to win bitcoin in addition to the Talk currency by posting and commenting within the forum in a very simple way.
1 - To be a meaningful participation
2- The publication shall not be less than 100 characters
3- 20 of 30 posts per day
Spam and offensive posts will be deleted by the moderators and members will be banned for committing violations of the forum.

Well mate every one of the options are important and also we can get it from here. Cryptocurrency is much complicated. There are many users who jumps into Cryptocurrency by seeing short methods of earning in youtube. But those are not enough knowledge. That's why they loose in cryptocurrency. But we need to gain enough knowledge to walk with Cryptocurrency. So research and study is always matters.

I think first we should trust the crypto as a newbie to start the journey because there are advantages as well as disadvantages of everything whether it is good  

So trust is more important 

Bitcoin gives us profit as well as loss.On the other hand we should also learn about this platform and rules here for the cryptotalk and knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

I think motivation and knowledge is important. Motivation is important for work hard. If we want to get our goals and aims, them motivation is important. But knowledge is so important if you want to servive and earn. Knowledge make you perfect in life and give a chance to take and handle best opportunity. Knowledge is power and key to success.