Beware Of The Fake Miners - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
urockradio

Beware Of The Fake Miners

Sure.. there are a lot of fake mining sites that can make you happy when you found them but at the end you will cry my dear one! So be careful.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/11/2019 at 2:38 AM, urockradio said:

Beware of anything that looks to good to be true... We have all grown up with some sort of warning of this nature and you should apply it to mining profits from HYIP miners. You know the ones that promise 14 day ROI and profits forever.

If you were to just step back and think it through, you immediately get the feeling, yeah, that can not be right.

Case Study as of late is NovaHash.net The site, which as of this writing is still active, but not paying, is one of these Too Good to be true stories.

I saw many scammer offering me to invest mining project who pays large number of amount. But I know they are fake and scam because about four years I am in crypto marke.

In my experience now a days mining are not much profitable.              

1 hour ago, Sohel Rana said:

I saw many scammer offering me to invest mining project who pays large number of amount. But I know they are fake and scam because about four years I am in crypto marke.

In my experience now a days mining are not much profitable.              

A simple rule is you have to own the mining rigs in order for the mining to be legit. Better if you use a reputable mining pool as well, not some no-name cloud mining website.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I don't trust any thing tell me to pay at Internet beside the famouse sites. all is fake on internet.. we nees to be more careful...

May fake mining sites which profess huge profits forever are totally scammers I think we should stay away from such sites for the sake of our coins and investments

In this crypto world, many cruel people just want to take your money. Be careful not to be easily tempted by any offer. And remember there is no fast way to get rich.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

There are many fake mining tools, and there are many fake websites on the platform, the exploitation was very difficult, and it was difficult to find good tools or legitimate websites.

I don't teust thpse commercial pops up on my internet site. it is able to corrupt my account and additionally dont lend your agree with to the odd user in crypto to prevent scamming.

Mostly percentage of miners are fake I think 96% are fake and only 4% are legit, so if you are interested of miners, you must do reviews before investing

I am totally agree with you. Because most of the mining site are fake and cheat with people. That's why I think so.

Yes, all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.

Beware of anything that seems to be true ... we all grow up cautious in this nature and you should apply it. For your own caution.  

Actually most of the mining site is fake. At first we need to find real mining site. Then we can easily earn more money

Most of cloud mining sites are  the scams.Scammers or hackers have found the techniques by creating the fake mining sites. That type of mining sites are mostly the fake. They could be selling their peanut to buy they food by cheating so many users. 

On 10/10/2019 at 10:38 PM, urockradio said:

Beware of anything that looks to good to be true... We have all grown up with some sort of warning of this nature and you should apply it to mining profits from HYIP miners. You know the ones that promise 14 day ROI and profits forever.

If you were to just step back and think it through, you immediately get the feeling, yeah, that can not be right.

Case Study as of late is NovaHash.net The site, which as of this writing is still active, but not paying, is one of these Too Good to be true stories.

I hope all all members og Cryptotalk will read your topic because i am tired  see "cloud mining is scam". I don't understand how people can trust someone who say "profit for ever". 

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Truly you are correct that practically 90% of cloud mining is trickster and hard to pull back. There are additionally numerous venders of Bitcoin mining gear that don't coordinate the limits recorded on the site. So purchase digger hardware in a confided in site.

Personally, I met on my way a lot of fake sites that deceived a lot of scammers. Thus, you need to beware of fake sites so that your funds are in order. 

Of course. There are actually a lot of fake mining applications available in web. But we all should actually research about the application before we start mining. We should check that the application is legit or not. 

With fake links that Windows users would never test. They often target other newbies with claims of being easier to use.

Five years ago, someone sent me a USB stick under the name USB litecoin miner and it has no function. Before buying, look at the seller comments and be careful not to get scammed when I say I will buy them cheaply from the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/10/2019 at 11:38 PM, urockradio said:

And the ones that are good to be true have no big payout, i think the whole cloud mining industry is not a good investment.

Its very important to be aware with a fake miners I have also noticed some of the fake miners available in the market also there are some sites which allows to mine the Crypto coins but after a period of time it ends up with nothing.

This is true, the fake sites are often promised huge profits such as sites that promise $ 1,000 a day from mining through it, this fictional number is the one that exposes the matter, and there is a site that tried to steal Claymore miners from a period of time to make a traditional copy of them and deceive people.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day