Telegram scammers! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

We should really be aware of scammers on Telegram. They are growing everyday and getting witty on making ways to scam other people. Telegram is a really go platform for cryptocurrency, but it is also the reason why there are many scammers on it.

Telegram is an source to scam for the scammers. The people who wants to earn money soon they fall trap into the telegram's scam. Scammers offer a high profit to the targeted people to join many bot in telegram and then take all of their important information through telegram. We should keep alert about them         

We must beware of fraudsters because this field is full of fraudsters. You do not have to trust anyone in this field, especially if someone suddenly provides services to you and asks you for information about your personal account, be careful.

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful and distinctive advice, which as many fraudsters use many different methods through which they steal money, we must take care of these, and we must take experience from others in order not to fall into these different sites

Scammers use telegram a lot. They use the platform to create bota and try to deceive people through the bot. I urge you to be able to figure out the fake ones because there are a lot of bots that are legit but the bad invest makes them look same.

• +1 1

It is true that there is a lot of scammers in telegram application that in random they will sent you a link that have a statement that you can earn a free bitcoin or free money when you click it or they will great you at first then if you are conversation doing great they will ask you to join to their forum even it is not legit or secured. The most thing that we need to do when we encounter that kind of situation don't give them your attention just ignore them and don't give your trust easily. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In any work that you do in your life in which you may be exposed to fraud, in my opinion, caution and attention are the two most important elements to avoid any fraud that may affect you, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, there are many fraudulent sites

On 2/18/2020 at 5:21 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

there's a lot of areas in others sites or apps like telegram being scam by others users but if ever you will be more observant and be more secured you will not be hack or scam by people who's have intention to get stole your accounts.. never click to those untrusted sites and links..be wiser to the sites you browsing..

A lot if scammers use telegram as their source to get people to invest into their fake investment platforms. You should be careful which channels you join and also those that you invest into. There are also thousands of fake bots that you should be aware of 

• +1 1

Telegram is large perface of scammers, those people pick your account from the groups and channels you join and chat with you privatly. as soon as they do this, you should report and block them.

• +2 1

Sometimes they say that they need your help in withdrawing their money and they ask you to deposit some money and that will make them able to make a withdrawal of them selves. Never fall victim of these things.

• +1 1

I'm totally new at crypto currency world. I don’t have any idea that scammers can use telegram for their scam. It is a bad way to scam. People think that they may be earn a lot and finally they got nothing moreover loss something      

scammers usually explore those platforms from where they can get such people of them they have skills to wash brain and trap them in their talks to make a good profit from them or to steel all the Investments so in telegram the scammers are also present and trying scamming... So keep yourself safe.

• +2 1

Yes i heard but never  faced and I'm  alert about it. One of my friends got scanmed by telegram scammers. My friends trust wallet was hacked. He lossed about 9$. From then I'm so careful about it

El 18/2/2020 a las 0:06, danherbias07 dijo:

¡Hola, novatos en la industria de la criptografía!

Solo quiero informarle que tenga cuidado con los estafadores de telegramas.

Muchos de ellos se esconden en las sombras y solo esperan su oportunidad de apuntar a una nueva víctima.

Yo había sido una de las víctimas antes.

Entonces, les estoy pasando esto ahora a todos ustedes.

Sea consciente de toda la oferta que le haga.

Una vez, de repente, alguien te envía un mensaje de correo electrónico que te ofrece servicios u otra cosa que requiere claves privadas o iniciar sesión en tu cuenta. No vayas alli.

Bloquearlos ya.

Otro es si la oferta es demasiado buena para ser verdad. Como x2 diarios o tutoriales comerciales similares que requieren pagos.

Algunos de ellos también se ofrecen a ser su asistente comercial. Necesitarán su cuenta, por supuesto. ¿De verdad confiará su cuenta a alguien que no conoce?

La mayoría de ellos están merodeando.

Un ejemplo es si pide ayuda a un grupo sobre un problema para iniciar sesión o cómo vender su moneda.

¡Créeme! Estado allí. No quieres estar en esa posición. Puede perderlo todo.

Very important issue for those new to the world of cryptocurrencies, I identify them by the Alias and by what it offers, in cases they want to offer you links from pages which are only for pishing and this is dangerous, I would recommend that they do not open sent links by strangers by telegram.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:44 PM, Sourav43 said:

Thank you so much for the information you have provided so much.  From the information you have given us, we have survived a great scam.  Because of that, I don't use telegrams.  I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later.  I will never use telegrams from now on.

Also be wise and make sure when you trust someone on telegram they are legit to avoid losing what you have or for you yo avoid their scam to have an access in some of your private information. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you so much for sharing such an important piece of information with us. Although I don't use the Telegram app, I think you did me a great favor. We have survived a huge scandal from the information you gave us. I will no longer use telegrams.

• +3 1

There are many scammers in the telegram application.  They will show you greed in different ways as if you join their forum.  They will highlight the good aspects of various issues, but in reality their intentions are bad. So in my opinion, it is better to avoid these scammers.

I know telegram is fully from the scammer so 1st they good behave of you when they take your fully information of you and you send his code so they hacked your account and you go in problem.. so I suggest you not believe to anyone not send your personal information to anyone... If you want to safe from the scammer....

19 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

It is true that there is a lot of scammers in telegram application that in random they will sent you a link that have a statement that you can earn a free bitcoin or free  

That's the best thing to do, they tender huge offer we will hardly reject, why not just ignore them from the start,avoid conversation with them, they have abuse the telegram application how they scammed people through the means

Scammers will put everything on the screen to catch your attention! Yet dont be deceived by them... Always think twice before engaging them:
-if all offers are like a steal deal or too good to be true then you might be in trouble mate.
-Dont click on a random links that a stranger just sent you... Its more likely a hack so be careful
-If anything is suspicious dont entertain them, avoid them by blocking it or report them as soon as possible so that they can never find another victim and you just might save another persons life!

We can see there are many scammers on telegram.More crypto project use telegram more increase their community.But some scammers try to cheat people.They choose telegram for new way of scamming.

• +2 1

On 2/18/2020 at 9:51 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

It's always better when we ignore these scam messages at first place by ignoring the sender, and if we are sure about the scams we can simply block them. We must be aware of every scams online, and should not provide any personal details to stranger that we met online.

• +3 1

Thank you for your advice. I think that avoiding trusting anyone who offers attractive offers in exchange for telegrams is wise, especially since there are many fraudsters. We do not have to act randomly so that our account is safe

• +2 1