Here will be my store - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oxanapan

Here will be my store

12 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

A website with crypto money payment integration can help your business reach more people. people can easily make their payment with ease of payment. You can receive payments and trade from anywhere in the world.

That is very good suggestion, It will make the process of selling and getting, as well buying and receiving the goods a very less stressful for both the seller and the buyers respectively.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:11 PM, oxanapan said:

Hello friends!  crypto enthusiasts
                  beautiful dresses for your princesses at btc
                      Handwork made with love
            This offer is for those who have little princesses. ‍♂️ i
      fashion designer, my name is oxana   https://www.instagram.com/yeyevysochestvo/

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

the dress is so cute, maybe someday i want buy your beautiful dress because now I dont have a chilid. and Iam sorry, are you have shoppe account? can this dress be sent to indonesia?

i like it, these dresses are very beautiful, i will share this with other peoples so if they are interested they will contact you, you are really working hard and keep improving the quality, because quality is the main thing.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Actually I have a little princess, this very beautiful dresses and well designed, I wish you best with your marketplace, good luck for you. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Very interesting your creations. Interesting is accepting payments in crypto. The dresses are special and any princess will fall in love with them. Every day, more and more entrepreneurs are accepting payment in BTC, and this is a joy.

on a serious note it's look really awesome by taking this we can reach upper level of this.i agreed,Design you have displayed here is very pretty. I'll surely refer you to people who have little princesses can u please tell the price range?

On 10/11/2019 at 12:11 AM, oxanapan said:

Handwork made with love

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

Wow so amazing. I saw your link and all of your work is awesome I hope you will be known internationally someday. Just keep doing that maybe someone here will buy using crypto currency

That's good because I have three princesses! beautiful design and it's great to be able to make an order and pay with the crypto currency remains to know for shipping? I'm already in love with your quality work!

These dresses are so pretty. I wish i had a daughter. I didn't got married yet. Hope you will make more dresses and continue your online business. By the way, do we need to send you crypto with shipping cost or exclude shipping cost?

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

So pretty girls and dress you have a fashion look to design those dress the picture too,nice photographer by the way,i have see your insta 

Good luck  

Selling dresses for Bitcoin is something new) And they look very nice, but if you write in an English topic, it would not hurt to write on Instagram in addition to both Russian and English.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is so beautiful, good work. We wish you much success, and do you accept payments via cryptocurrency for your services?

Look at the beautiful crypto kids. Finally somewhere I can get clothes for my kids. These are some interesting designs. Can I pay for them with Bitcoin? I really hope so that would be so cool. Keep up the good work girls you're going to sell a ton of clothes. 

I don't understand store for what for your Instagram or what you sell what? Your Instagram or what you do in Instagram.buy the way lovely 👗 dress

On 11/10/2019 at 19.07, starwill said:

Very good work, excellent design I would consider recommending you and the best to adapt businesses that offer payment opportunities in cryptocurrency

If someone works well and has a very good design then you should really consider and bother with a great business then you can access the cryptocurrency forum in the form of offering payment to those who work well.

On 22.10.2019 at 17:11, Starpark said:

Мне нравится мелодия на ткани. Вы очень хорошо разбираетесь в одежде. Есть ли одежда только для маленьких детей? В какой стране ты живешь?

Thank you) I live in Russia, the city of Krasnodar)

WoW How much attention and compliments) I thank everyone for the comment, it’s hard for me to answer each separately, so I say one message for everyone - Thank you very much))) I also want to show you one work,  This is a work for  art competition 10 years the bitcointalk forum))) sashapan - dress   💓spacer.png                       not for sale

Edited by oxanapan
dropped the text below

On 11/17/2019 at 9:19 PM, Ridho said:

I will try to find customers, because customers are everything for my store

Yes your opinion is true that customers are everything to your store because the more customers the more crowded your shop with buyers, therefore you must be passionate about finding more and more customers.

4 hours ago, Bakomanka said:

This is actually wonderful. This is what's considered necessary for the crypto world. As other and other family get hold of it easier to advantage crypto and has seats to consume crypto, they will in time accept it.

It is true that this is truly remarkable when other families use it more easily to benefit from crypto, so they have more seats to consume crypto because they want to accept it young.
I hope you can accept things more easily so you get a lot of benefits.

extremely intriguing thought, significantly entertaining in the foreseeable future. agreeing to bitcoin transaction will be a good thought. I do believe in the foreseeable future almost all retailers must acknowledge bitcoin

On 10/11/2019 at 12:11 AM, oxanapan said:

Handwork made with love

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

These dresses are so cute! But why do I see them as little? Like a size of a thumb? So cute. So as you said, you're selling this in exchange for a crypto coin, yeah?

You had a beautiful dresses in the store, but building on a live domain is excellent. BTC Ethereum are best payment processors, why not use Litecoin too as it is widely accepted anywhere in the world.

I am too looking to start something using Bitcoin, but we don't have permission from Govt.

Interesting thought, much fun later on. tolerating bitcoin installment is a generally excellent thought. I think later on All store's ought to acknowledge bitcoin.