Here will be my store - Page 3 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oxanapan

Here will be my store

On 12/2/2019 at 1:12 PM, dmnqe07 said:

Interesting thought, much fun later on. tolerating bitcoin installment is a generally excellent thought. I think later on All store's ought to acknowledge bitcoin.

I would prefer if purchases at every store use bitcoin and every store must recognize the most appropriate bitcoin to be used as a transaction tool later, because I hope that bitcoin is always recognized in the world even every store must acknowledge it too.

6 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

I would prefer if purchases at every store use bitcoin and every store must recognize the most appropriate bitcoin to be used as a transaction tool later, because I hope that bitcoin is always recognized in the world even every store must acknowledge it too.

I think it is a difficult problem, if payment with bitcoin, of course, shop owners feel worried because the price of bitcoin is very volatile, it is very risky if used to pay for goods at your store, maybe if it is safer to be able to use stable coins like Tether ...

9 hours ago, ajizz said:

I think it is a difficult problem, if payment with bitcoin, of course, shop owners feel worried because the price of bitcoin is very volatile, it is very risky if used to pay for goods at your store, maybe if it is safer to be able to use stable coins like Tether ...

Any problem if it can be set then I think it can be fine even though the problem is in the price of bitcoin which is very volatile, but if the payment using bitcoin then it can be set. Since bitcoin is still not legalized, your thoughts are mostly not aligned if payment is using bitcoin.

Hopefully you can understand the existence of bitcoin in our country.

Excellent as well as well created gown. My personal assistance for you With this Christmas event this gown tend to be useful
I really hope you'll take bitcoin as a repayment way of purchasing out of your online store
additionally, I wish children will require to which gown as well as caring.

Goodluck to you mate, we are going to support your store. congratulations you already achieve one of your goals. keep pursuing your goals mate. we support you.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:41 PM, oxanapan said:

Hello friends!  crypto enthusiasts
                  beautiful dresses for your princesses at btc
                      Handwork made with love
            This offer is for those who have little princesses. ‍♂️ i
      fashion designer, my name is oxana   https://www.instagram.com/yeyevysochestvo/

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

It is designed by you ? It is very good dess looking nice dress on

those kids how much price of it is you keep and how to buy it

Wow, goodluck to your career mate. we the forum are going to support you if this store will really hit the top dont forget this forum. best of luck mate. aim and achieve more goals.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:26 AM, Sangeeta261067 said:

So beautiful is your clothing collection that I wish I could buy some clothes from you but unfortunately I do not have any money.Pray for me.

God bless you and give you what you want, money of course LOL We all need money and need someone to pray for us

Good job up there, okay i will tell my friends if they want. Also I don't know the way of pay is by bitcoin or anyway we can..

All the best good luck and be safe...

On 10/10/2019 at 9:11 PM, oxanapan said:

Handwork made with love

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

This is very refreshing people luke you when comes forward and bring more attention to people by making them realise about crypto currencies.I love you designs and  product.I hope you succeed .

You have a great and magnificent work of art done here  I love your job so far keep it up and you will excel greatly

Goodluck to your store mate, we this forum going to support you. but one thing for sure dont forget us when your store went fame, best of luck to you mate. and congratulations for your achievements.

Good luck to youre business i think this is one  a great new move for those who think that bitcoin will be use to purchased things.and also this will be an eye opener again goodluck to youre business

i think this is very good for us to see things being sold with crypto because you can buy this from anywhere around the world, will be better if you advertise for it on twitter as well.

You have design it beautifully! I can also suggest that you can posts your designs and store in your facebook accounts, twitter, and other platforms so you can also got a lot of orders. 🙂

On 10/10/2019 at 10:11 PM, oxanapan said:

Handwork made with love

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

The environment is very nice. This is a beautiful photography. At first I thought of them as dolls. The girls look very nice. They have beautiful designs in their dresses.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:07 PM, starwill said:

very good work excellent designs I will consider it to recommend you and the best to adapt the businesses offering payment opportunity in cryptocurrencies

is there any connection between this design and crypto, I still don't understand the topic, but it's ok thank you for creating the topic

On 10/11/2019 at 6:17 PM, luv2709 said:

The dress you designed is very beautiful. I will tell other people about it. 👍

hi why are you giving a dress I don't understand, but let me just want to make money by committing your posts

On 10/15/2019 at 10:21 AM, julzcoinbit said:

I don't have a daughter but would love to see a design for boys. And it's good to know that you accept crypto as mode of payment. Well, I wish a lot of stores will also adopt crypto as mode of payment so that I don't need to convert my crypto into fiat.

absolutely right if it can be used for payments in general it will be easier and I'm very happy and say thank you very much to the developers of this system

On 10/11/2019 at 12:11 AM, oxanapan said:

Handwork made with love

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

They are very cute and the dress is well designed, is your service available worldwide or it is available to few countries only? 

And what will be the mode of transaction in case I will try to order one of your dress, will there be an escrow? 

Congratulation to you mate you already achieve one of your achievements. And we the forum is going to support your store. Best of luck mate. Wish you all the best.