Bitcoin holding will be worthed in this year ? - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Bitcoin holding will be worthed in this year ?

All hope is on the best possible outcome on how the Bitcoin price will go on to be, sometimes we've to depend on just the hype if that the coins is going to be the s year, as we've to see in how the value will go on to be this years

On 3/30/2020 at 8:37 AM, gk001 said:

Dear member your suggestions are very good for who are interested to bitcoin holding for future . Bitcoin holding maybe profitable when bitcoin price is growing otherwise you make loose....

You won't lose in bitcoin, if you can hold for a long period of time, you will benefit from it and this will bring as much profits as possible,this all depends on your plans

22 hours ago, ChilBran said:

Holding is not that simple again, if you hold at wrong time, it can now result to loss. I will suggest not to hold but to trade and be careful to fell at high price. 

But you know not everyone has the ability and capability to trade without facing too much of trauma especially a newbies that don't have knowledge about trading, the best is to hold when you don't know how to trade

Yes, the nature of bitcoin is fluctuating in price significantly and quickly, and it is necessary to take advantage of that and it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase significantly in the coming years

THINK POSITIVE

I believe the price can increase a lot and we will see a lot of profit being worth a lot in the next days to come. And the halvening is also close, so this is positive for it.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:59 PM, lovecrypto19 said:

There is no guarantee for value. But always hope that this year can be a good thing, for those who hold it. But if you hold on and wait then it will be even better.

Totally agreed with you, we are just waiting for surprises and there is no assurance that we might experience a good bull run this year, many said it will happen after the halving

well i must simply say that your statement isn't that much very far from actualization, as it is i am already getting the worths of holding my bitcoins since the price started falling ever since late last year 2019,even i am to sell now i still would profit from it

Bitcoin has witnessed a lot of fluctuations in this year in the price, especially as the virus crisis affected it and its price fell to the limits of $ 4000, but then its price began to improve and its price has now reached nearly $ 7500 and I think it will reach the price of $ 20,000 at the end of this year

19 hours ago, Strangernew1 said:

Bitcoin halving is very close now. So in my personal opinion holding your BTC assets will be profitable. And that's exactly what I'm doing holding my assets and waiting for the prices to raise. 

There are srt if people that are still doubting the bull run afrer bitcoin, they think it won't be effective and it will just be waste of capital for holding it

Your post is old, but the price of bitcoin will actually rise as everyone expected, we do not know to what extent, but I am very optimistic about its rise and I hope that it does not reach the price it was.

I suggested to you that if you have bitcoin or eth into your portfolios of crypto market then wait some more till halving event of bitcoin because before halving event or right after halving bitcoin price can be jumped high or dumped huge lets think positive and waited for when bitcoin price crossed 10k marks.

During previous years, the Bitcoin market witnessed very large fluctuations in prices, but at the end of 2019 the price reached $ 10,000 and with the beginning of this year the price began to deteriorate and with large fluctuations due to many external factors as the price decreased and reached $ 4000 and remained in this state for a period of time and then returned The rise, but slowly, until it reached $ 9000 during the last period, and that the price during this period is stable between $ 8500 and the price of $ 9800, and it is very likely that the price will reach the end of the year to $ 15000

This year the fourth halving took place. And the analysis says that after every halving the prices of cryptocurrencies went high. And this time also the price of the bitcoins will go high. The expert says that the amount will be 3x or 4x from now. In previous halving the price went to 19k dollar. So i guess this time it will cross 20k usd. 

This year is really important for bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies.. The halving event of this year wouldn't be like the halving events before in my opinion.. So i think that holding bitcoins would really be a good idea.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:24 AM, Majeshi said:

Bitcoin holding is very profitable but it depends with your amount and your skills. When you will buy bitcoins and hold at a lower price, you will earn profit when you will sell them in a higher price later.

To know the low and the high price is not easy, it needs skills and some professional analysts still do make false predictions. But I noticed patients helped me a lot, even in day trading. 

10 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Holding bitcoins needs a patience person otherwise you will give up and lose profit. There are many people who gave up last year because they saw the price took so long to grow. 

Anyone that gives up is not patient, and while holding and having little experience, it will be better for people like that to join a channel, or a group that will be saying something about the price. In last year, all groups I joined advised people not to sell it.

Bitcoin holding is one of the investment considered to be the best and free from scam scandals and for one to be profitable in this one he needs to have a good entry price when the price is low otherwise he will have a long way to recover the loss if the price drops massively from the price he entered the market but patience is what matters as theris always a chance of recovery whenever the price drops.

Yes, the price of bitcoin is expected to increase significantly, and this is what most experts in the field and bitcoin say, will achieve new record prices.

Life is great and enjoy it