The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk

Hello all good? My main reason to join this great online forum is to be able to know topics that do not handle very well, to feed on experiences and to be able to receive some money of course haha.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

22 hours ago, Vanessa said:

At first my goal to earn, but as time pass, I have learned a lot of things in the forum.

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc.

I liked how cryptotalk promotes crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining?

I have join this forum to earn money and I'm thank full that forum is a good place to work here and we earn money easily

Hello my friend We all percentage the goal of making a gain from this accumulating and I even have an extra objective which is securing which is increasing each day in the area of changing, seeing that I proposed to create the sphere of computerized monetary requirements and replacing my number one work in the future.

The main goal of joining Bitcoin I not just about making money but it is very possible to gain more knowledge like things you have not seen before you get to meet them here.

CryptoTalk is one of the best successful outsourcing sites for making lots of money. CryptoTalk gives me a very good payment. Here you can earn money by simply typing the posting money.

Be honest I joined for earning purpose but I know gained many useful advices from this forum. And many latest news about current situation of the market. Now I feel it's more then just earned btc. 

approximately entirely the populace enter cryptotalk for earning free bitcoin and our goal in addition earn free bitcoin but in a jiffy I am education cryptocurrency too. In hope I will invest in crypto coin as I appreciate how profitable container be crypto coin.

Actually the main goal is earn this forum. Now people work in this forum and earn money. This is the main goal for join cryptotalk

Yeah you are right and I totally agree with your statement, Learning either from website itself or from the senior members is the best part of this website Apart from earning, this website can keep you attached to the platform and maintains your interest by teaching you new things daily.

Well, od course I will be honest, I joined in this forum to earn money as I see this opportunity and grab it, and also to learn more about cryptocurrency things and to share my knowledge with everyone especially for newbies.

Yes you are right first goal is earning free Bitcoin satoshi in this forum but we get a lot of information about different topic and we can increase our knowledge if we did not understand any topic then we can ask here and the other members will help us they share their experience about topic  in this forum we cannot only earn but we can also learn a lot we daily earn  2 to 3 dollar depends on Bitcoin price working 3 to 4 hours

My main goal is  to learn and earn both ,the new way of trading and investing and I think it has  a good future in upcoming generations. Learning this all things and in a similar way earning can be done .

Promote something that people don't know and scare is really hard, crypto only popular in their own circle and scare created because has no regulation ( legality ). In general method people use social media, on of line they made crypto event. People have different method but please do it continuity, crypto need massive promotion to keep alive and survive.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:30 PM, Vanessa said:

At first my goal to earn, but as time pass, I have learned a lot of things in the forum.

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc.

I liked how cryptotalk promotes crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining?

Great!

Same for me.

I may have already learned a lot about crypto currencies but it should not stop you to learn more.

Everyday there will be something new that will happen.

It is a good thing to be always be updated. This forum will fill that hole.

Actually, at first my goal was earn to join this forum. But after some days I realized that I can learn so many things from this forums. So, my current goal is learning from this forum. Earning is too but if it's stop to pay, I have no problem. Still I will use it to improve my crypto knowledge.

im also here to earn from here in my spear time and also for the content for my blogs , i always look at all the forums just to find new content for my blogs

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is one of the best ways to learn about cryptocurrency. Every day we learn new things from it. When I came to this site I had just finished my work to earn but now I am working here to learn

On 2/17/2020 at 7:48 AM, rifat4393 said:

First of all my main goal was earning. But after a few days I understand that I can learn so many things about crypto currency from this site. And I think, I can use it to improve my crypto currency knowledge. So, now my main goal is learning and earning.

You are right mate after joining this forum I found out that by the end of the day I learnt a lot of things here I love cryptotalk

I was just trying to get established on bitcointalk and then i came to know about cryptotalk. It is a new forum so i can start early and establish my account from the start by contributing to this wonderful project and earning a few bucks in process.

468x60-3.png

My goal is to get some income and to learn many things about crypto currency. Because this is a forum of learning and also earning by doing some steps.     

My main goal to join in this forum is to get paid 30000 satoshi for 30 useful comments per day. And I can also learn and get knowledge as much as about cryptocurrency which is going to help me to to rise my business.

Cryptotalk is one of the best successful outsourcing sites for making lots of money. So CryptoTalk gives me a very good payment. You can earn money by simply typing in the posting.