The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk

The main goal on joining the crypto is earning money in good amount, ( easy way). We can easily make money by crypto. It is the most easier way to earn money for us. It is very useful. 

• -2 1

By crypto currency we can make money. In our free time we can work on it. It is the most easiest way for earning money in good amount. I think it is the main goal.  

It is a very important topic. Everyone knows that crypto is the most easiest way to earn money. So i think that the main goal is earning money.

I think the main goal is earning money, but there are many other benefits like it can increase our reading and writing skill. But main is earning miney.

The key to joining the cryptotype is to make an economic gain. Apart from this, there is a lot to learn. What we need in real life. Joining the cryptotop reveals the opinions of all. Be clear about these things.

Yeah i always think that the main goal of ceypto is making maoney. I think this is the best way for making money. And it also has many other advantages. 

My gain goal is earning free bitcoin but I also can learn about cryptocurrency , so I am very much enjoying this cryptotalk forum. There are lot of information about cryptocurrency before I did not know this topic, so I want to give thanks to cryptotalk.

The main goal of joining the crypto currency is to earn money and also learn knowledge from this platform .I am also free at home so I just think to get enter in crypto currency for time pass and also for earn money............

By crypto currency we can work form our home, and earn money easil. It can remove unemployment from country easily. So its clear thought i have.      

• -2 1

Crypto is a great think those which country has unemployment problem.  Unemployment is a curse. And crypto is the easy way for earning money. It is Very  useful . 

The main goal I joined Cryptotalk is to have an extra income,When I started i don't know anything about cryptocurrency and trading but this forum helps me to understand and gives ideas about it.

I join this cryptotalk for earning daily free bitcoin. I see lot video in youtube that people are earning free bitcoin, so I am join this cryptotalk forum beside I also learning about crypto coin.

We are here to learn because how we can answer those questions if we don't have knowledge?  Forum participations is to give knowlwdge and earnings in secondary only.  

Yes, is the same thing happen to me, i joined here just to earn money. But but i find my self learn many things from the post people here share their experience with as , now i learn how to trade , and in the same time earning some money.

Yeah my main goal of joining of crypto talk is to earn money and to learn how to invest in the bitcoin and yield the highest return possible but will take time so i'm learning as well as earning 

thanks

Personally, my main goal was earning, but after a few days, I realize that I can learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency from this site, and I think I can use it to improve my knowledge of cryptocurrencies, so, now my main goal is to learn and earn.

The main aim to join in this crypto talk is earning.As i am a student i need pocket money for my own work.So it help to get brief idea about cryptotalk.My friend suggeste me to do so.

It's a great place where we can learn a lot about crypto coins. I too joined here for earning but after I start doing comménts I learn a lot of things . it really helps me to improve my knowledge.

Actually my goal is to earn only in this forum but later on I realize that I have many things to learn in here and after that I also help the beginners to have additional knowledge good luck to us my friends.

I join this to spend my extra time I think most people just engage in crypto discussions to make money ...

The main goal is to add crypto toe.  Knowing about crypto currency.  Advise everyone about this.  Always give positive information to everyone.  And by making money by posting it every day, letting them know and making money.

The main goal for joining the crypto forum is to spread the recognition of the forum and make everyone aware of trading and help everyone to lead a proper life.

Yes firstly iam also thing about to just earn from this site but with the passage of time i learn from this site about onlion work and digital currency iam vary happy.

me too, in the beginning of my journey here is to get earn extra money that's why im joined here but as like you in my days passes working to this site im learn a lot because of this forum and that's what my goal for now.. to get learn with cryptocurrency and also to earn money too..this is a great opportunity to all of us..

crypto is electonic currency there is a lot of way to earn . soo the main goal of crypto is to earn much more as you can