Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

On 2/15/2020 at 8:21 PM, rumanrt52 said:

Hi recently I join in this platform. From this platform. I need to earn. also i like to learn about this business. your post very helpful for me and all the new members.i like to work this way.thank you so much for your lovely post.

if you want to earn and learn as well you are at the right place you can do the both things here easily you just need to work with the right direction and you are all set to do the both.

Wow, this is a really amazing post. The information you have shared is really awesome. These are definitely some stuff everyone should know before they enter in this field.

Hello my friend, and thank you for this much and very useful information, especially for beginners. I do not think you left anything and did not mention it. I think this post is the best reference for all beginners who want to start working here correctly.

Very interesting topic. Most of the newbies don't really know much about the rules and regulations. The senior members should drop tips on the rules and regulations so that new beginners won't fall victim of ban

Thank you, my friend, for this great topic. I summed up the idea in a fun way about the forum's work, cryptocurrencies, the platform, and many more things that not many people know.

• Useful or interesting 1

You explain all necessary things "which should in knowledge of all new members" in one post I am very thankful to you. This ome post should be pin point in this  for biggners section. Every new member can get benefits by it. 

Yeah, in this forum, new participants post repeat themes, the same common query they repeated to raise their number, but they don't think the prestige of this forum is spoiled because every day too many guest guests visit this site, so it's our duty to prevent these problems.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:34 AM, PiroSense said:

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

What should I do after registering here or before posting?

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

Do you earn from topics/posts or just comment?
~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

What is the maximum number of post allowed per day?

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

What is the cut-off time on the forum for counting posts?
~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

What are the rules and regulation in the forum?
~Read, understand, and follow at useful link below this post [4].

Why does my post get deleted everyday in Yobit?
~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

How can we increase reputation?
~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

What topics could I post and where?
~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

How to withdraw earnings?

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

Can I post in different language?
~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[1] https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

[2] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/
[3]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/
[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/
[5]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/61050-tips-sections-in-the-forum-explained/
[6]https://cryptotalk.org/forum/15-russian/

Special thanks to the admins and moderators in the forum!

@Admin @Bigpat @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Thank yiu so much. You did a great job. First I and then all of the forum members should strictly avoid from the upper questions. If you avoid these the members can learn some new. I will try not to post that type of posts again and again. Thanks again for the information. ❤

My friends, I have a question about this work, with all .I did a difficult task , did an easy task  but I would like to say if you keep warm knowledge and information clean then this task is very easy for us. 

I believe every learner reads every post then again I'm hoping no beginner undervalue. so that we should always distribution significant posts. it is a very important post for any unskilled person every other prentice faces thusly many posers.

@PiroSense you told the answers of questions that ask many times your answers are quite right but i think that if new members read the rules of this forum well then there is no need of asking these questions.  Because everything is clearly told in rules. 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing this useful information with the forum beginners actually I also see many beginners who are posting questions again and again repeatedly and Don't do research for that I would suggest all the weakness that they read this post and then ask any question that they have in their mind.

Fisrt of all thanks my friend for this kind of information and you have explained very well according to the topic. Mostly the new members asked the working process at the cryptotalk, forum rules , withdraw method and earning money . That's the question which frequently asked by them 

On 1/21/2021 at 8:18 PM, Honny143 said:

Thanks for your appreciation @Mostwanted007   don't see my rank we are all equal in this forum, I notice your post because your proposal quite interesting that's why i quoted, and always post  this kind of interesting content, then you achieved good rank and reputation, personal I wish soon you achieve these things GOOD LUCK.

Welcome sir @Honny143 , ok sir, you are very humble. Anyway, I will keep making interesting and useful content so that many users here will notice and interact it. Yes sir, I will do my best to achieved the rank like you did. Thank you for giving me a very heart felt motivation.

• +3 1

On 2/16/2020 at 8:34 AM, PiroSense said:

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

What should I do after registering here or before posting?

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

Do you earn from topics/posts or just comment?
~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

What is the maximum number of post allowed per day?

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

What is the cut-off time on the forum for counting posts?
~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

What are the rules and regulation in the forum?
~Read, understand, and follow at useful link below this post [4].

Why does my post get deleted everyday in Yobit?
~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

How can we increase reputation?
~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

What topics could I post and where?
~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

How to withdraw earnings?

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

Can I post in different language?
~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[1] https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

[2] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/
[3]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/
[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/
[5]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/61050-tips-sections-in-the-forum-explained/
[6]https://cryptotalk.org/forum/15-russian/

Special thanks to the admins and moderators in the forum!

@Admin @Bigpat @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Dear your post is very informative specially for us . Because here we are now . I have read all pinned of this forum. But here you have discussed all again .all isvery informative for me. 

Yes dear you are right many members on this platform are posting same question or same topics we must avoid from these things and keep on sharing different and useful information

Yes, you are right. This is a valuable information to the members of new beginners. This information really helpful for new beginners. We must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. We can earn money and gain more knowledge and information from this platform. 

• +1 1

Every day some new members join here.  For those of us we can diagnose any topic that is easy and common without leaving any particularly difficult topic.  For example, if we identify a good topic and if it is about Crypttalk, then they will not only make comments but also know and understand about the opposite platform

Despite the fact that we can bring in cash, the facts demonstrate that there is likewise a limit with respect to what we can create, that is, in the event that we devote 20 hours to the discussion we just have a restriction of what we can procure in a specific time, for example, 20 paid posts even make 50 distributions yet until there

It is clear my friend that you have made a great effort to spread this topic, which is, in fact, in all honesty, one of the best topics I have read on this platform so far, it is nice that many new members benefit from these questions most frequently discussed here. Thank you.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:40 PM, Mostwanted007 said:

Yes sir, I will do my best to achieved the rank like you did. Thank you for giving me a very heart felt motivation.

Surely you achieved good rank in this forum @Mostwanted007  I know your dedication, and you're always making good quality posts so you will be easily achieved all these thinks, and pls don't called sir we are all like friends.only our ranks different but we do same work on this forum.

I am a new user in the platform. I think the add mins should add a share button here,to share this kind of topics , because this one here summarize all the platform.

Well Thans for the knowledge buddy. I didn’t knew about the bitcointalk before because I am a newbie. I will search about that and share my opinion soon. But now I am using this platform so I will go with it .