Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

These simple questions are important for beginners.  Newborns often post these kinds of questions. Be able to move slowly.  This post is especially helpful for new members.  If it was not a simple question, it would not have been possible for the newcomers to do 100 first

The questions you have answered are often posted here, you have answered them very well. Five star for you. And i think this post need to be pin post here in biggeners section

Yes dear mate your post is very valuable and information to you, especially for those who have not yet been on this platform, because most people ask the same question whose squeeze you have made on a post, this will be very helpful for the newbies

• +2 1

There are a lot of questions that are asked in this forum and available answers are for them, a questions might asked about the knowledge you have on cryptocurrency which is just a digital currency for exchange of goods and services

I think each understudy peruses each post yet I trust no disciple turns out badly. So we should sharing significant post. This is a significant post for a fledgling each understudy faces so numerous issue.

It is incredibly refreshing. Ideally there aren't a great deal of copy discussions now of individuals posing these inquiries, as you have now positioned the helpfully in one post. I think there ought to be an approach to stick this post to the primary post that novices see so they can get acclimated with the habitually posed inquiries in the gathering and the principles too. Great post! 

I think the admin needs to add a share button here to share a topic like this because it covers the whole forum here so now I think all the members have no excuse because they have what they are looking for and all-important tips and rules can be found here

I think if someone doubling of post than they should banned by moderates because there are many newbies here like me and we will confuse than maybe we should reply to that topic but when we open topic its totally different its a very nig confusion now a day maybe some see this issue to resolve it.

The information in this post is probably about an earlier time of the cryptotalk campaign, a lot of things have changed and keep changing and an update would be required in this post, however the person that wrote this is probably missing from the forum, as I have not seen this member but only in posts coming from last year.

Don't take every advice in this post as standard there are many changes.

This data is significant for all new individuals here. It is a more than awesome post for me as it will decrease spam and help all novices here. Much obliged to you

Hello, my friend, regarding your post, I say thank you, because it is a clear and useful post, and it explains, several things that are important to the forum and as a member, I benefited from this information

How good it would be that this message could be anchored in each section of the forum and so there would not be so much spam from new users asking the same thing, having the solution easily by using the search tool that the forum offers, but of course they are new not all have the Same knowledge and they do not delve into the forum but it is a very good topic that should be had in each section.

Thanks a lot dear friend. I am a student so I came to this platform to earn my pocket money. as I am new here I did not know many things and rules and regulations of this platform your post was very useful for me as it contained a lot of information for newbies.

I, John, thank you for sharing such important information, because it is very important for beginners to just start their journey, I think thank you again for sharing this important information with many of them, including these.

Very good information will give the necessary help to many of the members of this forum and especially to newbies one of the best publications useful to help in any problem that may arise.

Well done mate you make a wonderful post especially for the beginners because they ask mostly this kind of questions and my friend you give the explanation of those all questions in one post . I hope all members of the forum will get benefit from your post and it will be very helpful for them.

Thanks for the valuable post. This is so much informative post. I don’t have that much knowledge about your topic before seeing your post. I think this will help for everyone. Try to more post like this. And help us to learn about many more things.         

• +3 1

On 2/16/2020 at 4:34 AM, PiroSense said:

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

What should I do after registering here or before posting?

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

Do you earn from topics/posts or just comment?
~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

What is the maximum number of post allowed per day?

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

What is the cut-off time on the forum for counting posts?
~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

What are the rules and regulation in the forum?
~Read, understand, and follow at useful link below this post [4].

Why does my post get deleted everyday in Yobit?
~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

How can we increase reputation?
~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

What topics could I post and where?
~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

How to withdraw earnings?

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

Can I post in different language?
~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[1] https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

[2] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/
[3]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/
[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/
[5]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/61050-tips-sections-in-the-forum-explained/
[6]https://cryptotalk.org/forum/15-russian/

Special thanks to the admins and moderators in the forum!

@Admin @Bigpat @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Thank you very much for taking your time to share this knowledgeable guide with all the members am very sure every membes as learn one or two things with this your particular post please as an expert keeps guiding us all in this forum so that we wont violate any of the forum rules and regulations thanks🥰

I really like your post. Beginners usually ask these questions. After reading your post, they will get all the answers.When one question is asked to us again and again we feel a lot of annoyance. Currently many people are joining this site, they are all asking these questions. I am really very annoyed.

Yes, I agree with you. Simple Crypto Talk questions are very important for new members like us. New members are not yet aware of this site. So you can be aware of this site just by looking at the simple questions here. So it is very useful for new members.

imagining! Hi, thank you so much for using this fact on this great and around you ballot boxes, it really provided a lot of points and became widely available in a lot of difficult places. However, in-depth discussion, analysis can also help them.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:34 AM, PiroSense said:

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

What should I do after registering here or before posting?

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

Do you earn from topics/posts or just comment?
~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

What is the maximum number of post allowed per day?

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

What is the cut-off time on the forum for counting posts?
~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

What are the rules and regulation in the forum?
~Read, understand, and follow at useful link below this post [4].

Why does my post get deleted everyday in Yobit?
~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

How can we increase reputation?
~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

What topics could I post and where?
~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

How to withdraw earnings?

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

Can I post in different language?
~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[1] https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

[2] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/
[3]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/
[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/
[5]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/61050-tips-sections-in-the-forum-explained/
[6]https://cryptotalk.org/forum/15-russian/

Special thanks to the admins and moderators in the forum!

@Admin @Bigpat @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Thankyou mate that yoy summed up all the quires in a post.And i wish that people find your one post and donot  question again and again and i know this is not going to happen they will remain questioning the same.

Much appreciated everybody. An awfully important theme. A post that's exceptionally imperative and instructive for newcomers. Everyone who is unused here ought to examined the subject well since how to work here and how you'll pick up notoriety and crypto rules are all given in this post. Thank you brother for making such a wonderful and imperative theme.

What a good topic, it is very complete, how nice it is to see that everything most common that the new ones ask you have managed to place in a single topic, what good content there is here to solve so much spam problem.

Thank you, friend, for sharing useful information. There are a lot of questions that I did not know
And I hope the members will spread terms that seem strange to the new members
There are a lot of articles that contain terms that I do not understand. I hope they will help us
Thanks for the useful information