Can I Give Likes To All Members Who Reply my Post??? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raouf99

Can I Give Likes To All Members Who Reply my Post???

It isn't important to offer regard to all the answers. Again you can give around 10 regard in a day. So you need to insightful while utilizing your regard. So offer regard to the helpful post and answer.

No friend you can't do give likes to all members who will reply your topic. That is because we have a limit of ten reputations per day for both bad and good reputations. So, you have to look those comments which are most useful and you can give them reputation.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is not necessary to give a like in every reply in your publication because the reaction feature has limitation which is you can only give 10 likes or positive and negative reaction per day so just like the content that is useful and informative for you.

I have cleaned up my profiles on this site and applied for countless jobs with near-perfect grammar and personal touches while still looking professional and yet, no one will give me the time of day. Are people even seeing my application messages? I'll see the jobs still up and going after I reply right off the bat and it feels like I'm honestly being ignored. Can anyone help? I need work...I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

It isn't important to offer regard to all the answers. Again you can give around 10 regard in a day. So you need to insightful while utilizing your regard. So offer regard to the valuable post and answer.

It is not necessary to give like everyone who give reply to your post.It depends on you how you treat them.Also giving like is encouraging him to do reply to your post.And give like to those post which is helpful but unnecessary comments are not given like.

yes you can give likes who rep on your posts this is good habit in my point of view like is i think free of cost you should give like, they will feel happy give likes who rep good ans and clear reply 

Yes of course you can give priority to all members who reply to your post.  Even I think it will inspire the answer to all.  That's all I can say

It is remembred that your likes are valuable and do not need to give like to every member it is very important rather the admin block you and this is your fault.

On 3/4/2020 at 8:57 AM, Malwares said:

No, you don't need to do that because not all members that reply to your posts make a useful posts also.

Just choose only the deserve post to your good reputations which is the useful and helpful posts. 

Yes it will be regarded as a spam and that wouldn't be good for you and the people actually. It can have an effect.

Hey mate, you can give like maximum 10 in a day,  so you can not give as many like as your comment. So I have a advice do not give like all the comment reply your post because all comment reply are not useful. So use your love react carefully dear friend.      

No,you cannot give everyone who just replied on you,because we only have 10 reactions limit daily,and you shouldn't have to react all,just react on those who gives valuable comments.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:01 AM, Raouf99 said:

Guys I have a very very weird Question in my mind and that is.............

If we gave almost likes to sll our members to our Post readers than what will happen guys. So if we will be banned or not. So If you have done before than you can tell me.

Moreover Likes are Free lf Costs and Your 💗💗💗S Will not decrease If you have to me.

I don't think that it's your job to always like the replies that you might receive from all the members in this forum. Before reacting to a post you must consider if it answers your certain problem correctly or it helps you. Don't be to impulsive in giving reaction to all the members. 

There is a reaction feature that enables you react on a particular topic and both positive and negative reaction feature are available. But the fact is this reactions are limited to 10 people per day. You can only react to 10 persons post a day. And I thinking liking is not that so important. Important is to pass that information and use it.

If the replies had been not clearly informative then you may just not provide likes. it is not important after all.good reputation to people who have useful topics and comments depending on the section from

You can only sent ten reactions daily to other members. Although I've noticed a lot of situations where the users of the accounts are somehow connected between them (friends, family) and they are exchanging likes between them. This is not something honest to be doing.

17 hours ago, edenkeso said:

I think it is not bad to give a heart reaction to everyone but, I think I only give those reaction to those people who are worthy with it.

It is not bad for that and it is good for that and also it will be regarded as a spam for that purpose.

I suggest you don't give like everyone who replies your topic. Actually give like those users who deserves and give those users who replies very useful posts. In my view if you give everyone like than maybe admin ban you.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:31 PM, Raouf99 said:

If we gave almost likes to sll our members to our Post readers than what will happen guys. So if we will be banned or not. So If you have done before than you can tell me.

Well its your likes to give, you can give it anyone you like. The idea however is to give it someone who deserves the praise for a genuinely good post or creating a meaningful thread. Giving out hearts just like that, doesn't make sense even if it is free. 

You can not leave likes on the comments of people left, thus it is your right. But sometimes I allow it and leave a like. 

Nothing will happen to you, free admirers are only for distinguishing the old members of this forum and also for good posts, I do not think that the forum will be rewarded for posts that take the number of likes.

You can give points to the power of a person you want, but there is a certain limit to the number of points that you can give. When it ends, you cannot give anyone until the next day and the number is different depending on the rank of your profile.

It's not necessary tk give likes everyone who comment on your post. But you can give likes. It up to you but you can give 10 likes per day. And i don't think that admin will ban you for jist giving likes. 

On 2/14/2020 at 6:01 PM, Raouf99 said:

Moreover Likes are Free If Costs and Your 💗💗💗S Will not decrease If you have to me.

No I wouldn't recommend you to do that because giving reputations to members and reacting with their posts have a daily limit. But the bigger problem is that you might get blocked for overdoing that and you might be considered as a reputation spammer (it's true. I have seen some members getting banned for overreacting with posts).