Can I Give Likes To All Members Who Reply my Post??? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raouf99

Can I Give Likes To All Members Who Reply my Post???

We must give Appreciation to the good content writers . because of them we can learn new things and get new ideas. Always do follow and hit the like heart button .

Thank you 

I like to comment on all the members commenting on my post. Because if I like the answer to their question then I will definitely like it. Thank you for the reply

On 2/15/2020 at 12:01 AM, Raouf99 said:

Guys I have a very very weird Question in my mind and that is.............

If we gave almost likes to sll our members to our Post readers than what will happen guys. So if we will be banned or not. So If you have done before than you can tell me.

Moreover Likes are Free lf Costs and Your 💗💗💗S Will not decrease If you have to me.

That is not necessary you will given credit to post that does not deserve it, you are giving like to a post because the post contributed to the topic and not because they are posting, it's like spamming the reputation button

Yes, you can like your posts to all members who reply to your posts. It is our great pleasure that you will be able to post. Thanks

That's not necessary I think especially if you get a lot of comments or replies in your post because of the daily limit of how many reaction you can give to someone and I think you should give it to someone that really deserves it who has a good and useful comment that benefits you and the other members as well.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:01 AM, Raouf99 said:

If we gave almost likes to sll our members to our Post readers than what will happen guys. So if we will be banned or not. So If you have done before than you can tell me.

No, and don't.

Give likes only to posts that deserve it, and by deserving means it is well-constructed, detailed, and actually makes sense. Don't just give reputation points to anyone you like. It's not how it's meant to be used!

Try visiting or searching about Bitcointalk's merit system (counterpart of likes here) and witness how hard it is to get even a single merit. Apply the same idea here.

Hello my friend, you cannot give likes to all members who comment on your post. Only you can give about 10 likes per day, so give them to people who deserve it so that the likes are not spent in vain.

Its not necessary to give like to all reply you get. only like if the comments are meaningful and useful to you,In short liked  those who deserved your liked.

You don't have to like every answer in your post because the answer function has limits, meaning you can only give 10 likes or one positive and negative answer per day, as well as useful and informative content for you.

Will you ask a question. 

You can't give reactions to all replys because there is some limitation for reactions.

But but the post you like and most useful you can give the reaction.

you can give reaction to my post also.😜

I don't know about all visitors. But you can give a reaction to the post you think it is useful for you. But don't give anyone bad reaction to anyone's post which is not useful for you, It might me useful for others. 

thank you.. 

No, nothing will happen. Likes give it to those you liked, its response only in order to motivate it to provide more information and not just randomly, I hope that you will improve its use.

You don't need to give like to every comments I think you can like only 10 reaction in a day either it will be positive or negative so you should give positive reaction because everyone have doing hard work for crypto and give like for such a meaningful post. 

No, you can not give reaction to all members who commented on your post. Because, there is a limit to react. You can't react more then 10 posts in a single day.

5 minutes ago, arafat4393 said:

No, you can not give reaction to all members who commented on your post. Because, there is a limit to react. You can't react more then 10 posts in a single day.

yes you are right and i think giving reputation to everyone will also abuse the liking tool. it was not invented to give likes randomly and to everyone, it was invented form motivating good users to continue and post good informations here

You will not be ab to give likes to everyone who comments on your topic as there is a limit on the number of likes that you can give daily so if you really want to give likes to everyone who comments on your topic, you will have to give the likes one day at a time.

I think it is not necessary to give likes to all the members, if one user is liking other users post than user may like. If the other user post is deserving,meaningful and reluctant to the topic then members can give likes. 

Hello there my friend. I don't think if its possible. Because as far as i have heard you can only give upto 10 reactions a day in this forum. So save your reaction and give it to deserving posts. 

We don't need to be like those who liked our posts also.  Of course we  choose  who deserves our good reactions, and these are who make a useful and helpful posts on this forum. 

Thanks for creating this post.  I learn something form all off the guys about limitations of reactions. I do not know this before.  Now i learn from all that i have only 10 likes limitations in a days. Thank you very much guys. And thanks a lot again brother for sharing this post.

You give return likes who gives comments on your topics its not necessary, because you have daily 10 likes limits then how you give all this likes, so i suggests don't waste your likes if any one gives good and knowledgeable comments, then you give this like and you give all your like your account not banned, so give good post likes and encourage them.

Yes, you can do that because these points are your own and you can give them to anyone, but unfortunately you will not be able to give them to all the people who have responded to your post because reputation points have a certain daily limit and restrictions when you reach them you will not be able to give something until the next day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If they really deserved youre like why not? But if no! Don't,becouse it would be in apropriate if you will like all the members that will comments or reply with you.