Trust wallet - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

The best decentralized, anonymous and secured mobile wallet to store large variety of cryptocurrency is Trust wallet. It is also the best mobile wallet to store ethereum.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Trust wallet It is an excellent portfolio in a nutshell and I have tried it and I am still working on it and it is good and I want to add that the wallet belongs to the binance platform as well as the wallet allows you to make a profit through stiking in some currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

It's the most easiest and safest crypto currency wallet I have used.it is quite good and I like it so much.it also has a referral program gram in which we can get 100 twt coin for referring a friend.but I couldn't share my referral code that's what I don't like about it.

13 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

It's the most easiest and safest crypto currency wallet

I have such wallet, it may be easy for you but not easily for new people that have just started using wallet, I did mot use I because I got atomic wallet that is also very safe and more easy to use than trust wallet. Also, calling it most easiest and safest is very wrong, but it is one of the best online wallet. 

On 11/1/2019 at 8:28 PM, niroblm said:

blockchain is one of the trust wallet because i use it for 1 year, i didn't face any problem and it is safe i recommend to you use it best of luck

that's absolutely true blockchain is very good wallet I and my friend using this wallet from last 2 years we have never faced any problem on this wallet so I will recommend this everyone to use 

This wallet is very novel to use and I store many alternative currencies within it, it allows us to store different types of alternative currencies and I recommend using them, but my favorite wallet, which I store my basic currencies within is a blockchain wallet

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I personally not use Trust wallet but I read so many reviews about this wallet, I think this wallet gives so many features to their users and you mention features also impressive, so I am also recommend this wallet especially for new members because they need strong secure wallet, so this wallet help to solve their problem.

• +1 2

I own the Trust wallet which is a really reliable and easy to use wallet but I have not used it for a long time and instead I currently use Blockchain wallet which is also a secure wallet and supports many currencies

Trust wallet is also a good wallet but it can be easy for scammers to interfere with your wallet a friend of mine was also a victim scammers stole his fund in trust wallet before making transaction unknown to him his money has gone away.

Trust wallet is really Safe and having a well reputation in market . i also used this wallet from longtime inorder to recive payment from bounty as well airdrop program . we can manually add coin there also .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Trust wallet is a popular and very reliable crypto wallet through which you can transact and deposit any of your crypto currency through this trust wallet. Currently trust wallet is a very popular crypto wallet. Those of you who haven't used Trust wallet yet. Now start using trust wallet, it is very easy to trade, etc.

• +1 1

Yes, a very good wallet, the most secure there and really easy to use is great and I recommend it to all cryptocurrency dealers

2 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

Trust wallet is online wallet, not good for storing large amount of cryptocurrencies, but instead, you can get three or more wallets for coin storage for you to be secure. But the best t get hardware wallet, so far the person has large amount of cryptocurrencies, buying hardware wallet shouldn't be a problem. 

Okay, agreed; you can tell me about wallets generally because I know quite a lot about them. 

Now, let me give you an instance of a small cryptan, one who holds a few dollars in crypto and probably new to it asked for recommendations on where to keep his few assets, what advice will you render to such person? Would you advice to buy a hardware wallet just keep a few dollars in it without discouraging the individual (without him having a perspective that to own few crypto assets and keep them is expensive)?. Read this and think about it again.

NB: No doubt hardware wallets are the safest but you must know they are not free therefore not feasible for small cryptans 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

HI everyone , this good topic for security I have coinbase wallet. It is good but, I do not knew about its security . you give my idea to research about security wallet .     

On 7/14/2020 at 7:25 AM, JohanDonne said:

I am using this wallet since I first time bought kr erned the cryptocurrency, but I was never be able to use its dcenterlized exchange as I don't know how to use it. Would you like to tell me  a bit avbout it? 

The Dex exchange is not hard to use but if you find it difficult you can try Dex on Coinomi or atomic wallet which is more simpler to use. On trust wallet too, it is not hard to use at all after pressing on it. 

But what's the difference with these twt tokens, there was more marketing from the Trust Vallet team), to attract new users and download their wallet, the main thing is the wallet is excellent, safe with many coins and an acceptable commission

Well, at the expense of the wallet, he is quite good and it is also cool to use it. But as for coins, well, this may be something cool, it may be something bad.

It seems that the reviews are a good wallet, with a good reputation due to its connection with binance, but due to the fact that there are now an extremely large number of different wallets, this one (to me personally) is not needed.

This is interesting, I have never heard of this either, I will have to try, it is somehow more convenient to use a wallet from a computer than to do something from a computer, and use a wallet from a phone. Especially when you need to copy an address, you have to . network to throw off, and from there already copy)

• +1 1

I have been using this wallet for more than a year, no difficulties during this time have arisen at all, besides, it is quite pleasant when there are really small commissions when withdrawing coins, and to this day I keep a large amount of money as for me, and I never had any worries that really what something can happen to money. So whoever has never used this wallet, I definitely advise you to use it, and only then make any conclusions.

Trust wallet is good, i used it for months and its real a good wallet. But i leave it because i can't pay for services or products through online marketing sites. Now am using coinpayments wallet and its very good for both mobile app and computer, i can also use it to buy products or services from many sites.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, EmiKanNi said:

Holding up to $500? Hardware wallet is better. But below $500, online wallet is good but that does not mean if you have hardware wallet you should not use it because the amount is little. No amount is little for hardware wallet to contain. 

But that doesn't mean I can not hold $1000 worth of bitcoin on mobile wallets, most people devices are hacked because they visit unsafe or insecure sites. And also, some wallets like electrum offers cold wallet storage but you need two phones for this. 

• -1 1

On 16.08.2020 at 23:45, Ditiya said:

Thank you for sharing this important information about trust wallet. I don't had any idea about this wallet. But now I am very much interested about this wallet. I will use this wallet soon.

You should try this wallet as fast as you can, because it's pretty useful, easy to use and it provides multicurrency. Also it's secured very well, so you don't to worry about safety.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

I am a yser of trust wallet and I have seen DEX in there and I tried to use that too, but I was unable to do so as I am uncerain how to exchange the currency there. Can you tell me a bit ? 

• +1 1

It seems your wallet is pretty good. And the feautures of that wallet is very useful. But in my country there's an wallet that was legally approved by our own government. That's why majority of crypto user recommends this wallet. And there'a a lot you can don in this wallet.

images (36).jpeg