I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

I think that a forum the size of CryptoTalk will not find it difficult to create its own logo, but it is a good idea. We will see a positive response to manage the direction of your idea and then you can create and organize it. But from my point of view I find that the content is more important than pictures and logos because the content is what we will benefit from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

The forum need new magnet beside pay per post and I believe the answer is valuable post and bounty program. many forum with high quantity member ignore about logo but they always push forum performance with paying program. I'll let admin decide this and I hope more bounty program will release in this forum.

That is really a very great idea. I think this forum needs a new logo and if the moderators opens up a competition for that then it will be great

Well, it's going to be interesting competition. I would like to see how it will be provided and what results we will have. Hope admins will take this idea on the pencil and do something about it. 

I am a graphic designer and I can provide many pictures, but if there is an incentive to support me, either of the members I will provide the service to them for free

I think that logo competitions doesn't matter here. Members are here for money and everyone is here for cryptocurrency and not for the unity. People will take interest in anything which will help them not any competition or scheme for betterment of forum. It's ok to work as a normal person at this forum. You can still take benfits from this forum as you are taking already.

its not all that bad as logo creation contest as the forum does not really have a defined logo which portraits its brand as a cryptontalk. as i think its a nice initiative to be done on the forum as proposing a logo here on the forum

With each and every one my deference to you, and I longing you to not be uncontrolled at me but this forum is for cryptocurrencies and the lot interrelated to it, consequently if we mean to invite for a quantity of competitions subsequently I ponder it is first-class if they additional crypto ones, this logo challenge is not feel right to at this time because like I said, cryptotalk is about crypto

Yes, that's a good idea! I am surprised that there is no logo for this great forum! I think it is time to create a visual identity for this forum! Because it achieves great success day after day! Especially since I am designing, so if such a competition is announced, I will be ready to create a special logo for the forum!

• +3 1

Yes! Its actually sounds good. We can create a logo, so that we have a identity for this forum. It will help people in recognizing the forum.

Thank you!

It would be good to make people compete for the logo design and that will make available a lot of options to chose from the best logo for the forum which they can use for rest of time.

• +5 1

There might be designers in the forum and the prize for the logo would be a good idea I think so there is more easy way to make a good logo and find some options for the logo too.

This is an excellent idea friend. I think if they try it so lot of user will participate here. Also we will get a beautiful logo of this site. It will be good for user and this site.

With all my regard to you, and I wish you to not be frantic at me however this gathering is for digital forms of money and everything identified with it, so in the event that we need to request a few rivalries, at that point I think it is acceptable in the event that they added crypto ones, this logo challenge isn't have a place with here in light of the fact that like I stated, cryptotalk is about crypto

@rekter this a very good Idea a lot of people will get benefits from this forum if such thing is placed, well I don't know if it will be taken care of but I think the Idea promots the popularity of this forum and increase the fan base

This is a great idea in several ways, which is that it activates the spirit of competition here between designers, and the second idea is that we will get a new logo for the forum, which is a beautiful thing from the innovation in the designs for the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow, this is nice, I'd have to show my graphics skills here be that, please the admin should launch something like that and let's blow cryptotalk with different logo designs and the best will be chosen 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's a good idea to create a forum logo so the forum stands out from other websites as it introduces itself from other websites outside and I think it will be helpful for us and the forum authorities already pay close attention Has done

Already there is ongoing competition in the forum every day they ask questions fastest correct answers win the gift sometimes 1 or 2 or 3 winners at a particular question you can also join participate to win the prizes

I think your idea is great. A lot of enthusiasm in people can be created in the forum so that all people can engage and interact showcasing thier talent. I really hope that all the people bring ideas like this . Good luck friends.