LONG #ETHEREUM - Was Supported - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MUJAHEDHANI

LONG #ETHEREUM - Was Supported

What i don't know what support you mean can you be more specific about the topic and good luck.

Eth and other coins are now not in a good moment for trading.

Dear member I and many members here they dont understand what you say here, please why you are doing that? you are not satisfied with the knowledge and 0.00030000 Bitcoins you will  collect every day here? If no so please do other thing, or just reply the post to take some experience and then do the topic! 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/14/2020 at 1:02 AM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

Hello guys, please support this work with the LIKE

the price was corrected and now the price was supported by a support level . which means we can take a long position

Please follow the Trading View profile to support my work

Make your own research before you trade this idea!

In this market no one can exactly say what will happen on crypto price. As you said expert's can predict it. But sometimes it goes wrong because of big whales who manipulate the market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Bro what are you saying in this topic i cant understand your topic,because you can't write proper way then  how me and our forum members help to solve your problem are gives comments in your topic,but yes ETH is good coin and second best coin in prices,and hold this coin long term its gives passive profit.

I did not understand your intention. Are you talking about the price of ethereum that it started to grow and stabilize? You must clarify your idea so that we can understand you

What is that do you think that we know what is in your brain I tried to see a point that I can get any information from it nothing is clear please try to make the topic more clear than now.

Although support is provided for the Ethereum coin project, this is not enough and still is not. ETH is a long way to go back a road again and go up in price.

THINK POSITIVE

I don't really understand what you are trying to say or trying to make us support, I think you should try to arrange your words in a way we would understand.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we really don't understand what you are trying to do, do you want to raise your profile or if you understand us a little better then maybe we can help you.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:02 AM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

the price was corrected and now the price was supported by a support level . which means we can take a long position

This could be best if you would be able to clean it yourself. I am absolutely shocked and lang not twig what you are trying to lang. Empower all men and women to fill their quan nha with the words you are trying to convey.

Whatever you are promoting here maybe you should be very clear about information. Etheruem is a long lasting and most traded coin. This coin is in the no 4th position as most famous list. But they have launched another currency called etheruem 2.0 So maybe this currency has a good value and it is supported by every exchange and platforms. 

On 2/14/2020 at 2:08 AM, Migo said:

I didn't understand what you said, what are want to promote here?? Is this some kind of a project or the ethereum himself?? Fill your topic with clear words to make all the members understand your topic, because until now I didn't get your point 

Me too I'm unable to get what exactly is being promoted over there because theris no enough clarifications in the topic.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:02 AM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

What? I can't understand what you're promoting in this forum. Could you please elaborate it and used some basic term so we could understand it well. 

ethereum is the money that I pay a lot of attention to, and the projects or programs I am interested in and strongly interested in. But what you want to say is I don't understand. ethereum has great potential and great development opportunities.

I don't understand  what you  want  to say or what you want  to promote.   If you want to share  your experience about  trading  you should  make some details  topics  that could  be understandable. 

I did not understand what you want to say on this topic. I think you may want us to only support your account!
You must share useful and understandable topics in order for members to follow your account.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:02 AM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

i cant understand what you are talking about here not even a single bit though I do get it that you are trying to promote something may it be an idea or a project or a cryptocurrency 

I really did not get idea what you are really trying to say here. It is strange that you are begging the likes from the other  forum members. I first need to understand direction of talking, are you trying to say performance of ETH in the markets? 

Your post is actually not at all clear and i am not getting anything that you want to convey. Try to make this post much more clear and then only you will be able to make things understand to people out there or we will be able to contribute to solve your query. 

• +1 1

Your topic is not clear at all, yet you also want to ask Like, which makes me upset when I see someone asking Like, stop it.

I didn't understand what you said in your topic. I will suggest make your topic easy and clear that everyone can understand it. If you are talking about ETH then it is best crypto coin which is on top 2 position after bitcoin. 

On 2/13/2020 at 2:02 PM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

Welcome my friend
I think the post is completely incomprehensible
You must provide an explanation in more detail about the matter that you are talking about so that we can help you solve your problems or interact with you.

This is a very inviting offer but we cannot just start trading in things that we are not very sure if so I think that we should try to educate each other on trading rather than exploiting each other.