LONG #ETHEREUM - Was Supported - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MUJAHEDHANI

LONG #ETHEREUM - Was Supported

You work on the tradingview ,well you can bring us some good analyze of ethereum to see your work here in this forum and talk abut that in this topic or any session you choose 

i think you are trying to tell people to buy ETH because it hit a support level after a correction, but you should have made your post more understandable as this is the beginners section

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, it is clear that the currency of ethereum was pumped and the currency was supported in order to rise in the price, but it will be difficult to raise the price of ethereum to the regions of 300 dollars

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think you have done a good job, but you should not ask for like If people like your post then they will automatically comment and like in it. So it's your choice you can do as your wish. But just I am saying you need not to ask for like..

On 2/13/2020 at 9:02 PM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

Hello guys, please support this work with the LIKE

the price was corrected and now the price was supported by a support level . which means we can take a long position

Please follow the Trading View profile to support my work

Make your own research before you trade this idea!

On what basis was this idea of Ethereum coin built?
Where did you get such analyzes? Can you explain that to me?
Cryptocurrencies are so volatile that no one can predict their price.

thanks for your amazing help these days many cryptocurrency investors are confused that should they invest in cryptocurrency or not because currently market is highly fluctuate so in that case this post will be helpful

• -1 1

If you intend to trade or speculate, when entering into an Ethereum deal, you must by definition monitor the Bitcoin movement And the percentage of its acquisition of market liquidity and the extent of liquidity in the ethereum, this supports the expectation towards movement, whether buying or selling.

Unfortunately my friend that your post is not clear at all, I advise you to read the forum rules CryptoTalk and understand it well before creating any topic in order not to receive warning points from the moderators

Of course, this is a market, and recovery after winter bears is always expected, so we can hope for a sharp increase in our price, which will be very happy, thank you!

On 2/14/2020 at 12:02 AM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

the price was corrected and now the price was supported by a support level . which means we can take a long position

Whats thats mean you dont provide any link on the topic so how we see the prediction and your trading view profile but i suggest every crypto trader to register on trading view if you want to see all the coins history and use amany indicators i think the history of yobits is not corrects .

On 2/14/2020 at 5:08 AM, Migo said:

I didn't understand what you said, what are want to promote here?? Is this some kind of a project or the ethereum himself?? Fill your topic with clear words to make all the members understand your topic, because until now I didn't get your point 

I  i agree with you migo the topic creator need to get some information of his project or if he has  a coin prediction platform .

In September, Bitcoin lost 6 times to ethereum in terms of miners' income from commissions

Altcoin production began to bring more profit due to the development of the sphere
Decentralized Finance (DeFi). The profitability of mining the first cryptocurrency, on the contrary, fell by 11%, this has two reasons.

In September, the yield on Bitcoin production fell by 11% compared to August. For the month, miners earned $328 million, although in the previous year this figure was $368 million, reports Coindesk with reference to the analytical service Glassnode.

The decline in the yield of bitcoin production is caused by two factors. Firstly, the price of cryptocurrency fell. Secondly, on September 21, the complexity of BTC mining updated the historical maximum, increasing to a record high of 19.31trn hashes. On October 4, another recount of this indicator took place, it practically did not change, falling to 19.30 trillion hashes.

The yield on Ethereum production, on the contrary, has increased. In September, altcoin miners earned $166 million on transaction fees. This is 6.4 times more than the same indicator in the BTC network - $26 million (Glassnode data.)

The reason for the increase in the profitability of Ethereum miners was the continued growth in the field of decentralized finance (DeFi). Most related applications work on the ETH blockchain. Their users pay a fee for each transaction. So, for example, in early September, traders gave up to $60 for conducting one transaction on the popular decentralized exchange Uniswap.

The best price area for buying is at a strong support level for the currency and selling at a resistance point or upon achieving the set target depending on technical analysis, and this is one of the safest strategies for trading.

• +1 1

This post is totally out of mind. And I didn't understand the main purpose of this post. Can you explain it what is the reason to share??

Ethereum follows the movement of Bitcoin and is linked with it, but its interaction with the rise of Bitcoin is affected when Bitcoin has captured significantly the market liquidity.

• +1 1

I didn't identify with come again? you understood pardon? are be after to promote at this juncture is this around class of a envisage or the ethereum himself cram your focus with clear language to create the entire the members twig your topic, as until in half a shake I didn't grasp your dot. 

Your post have not mentioned any sort of project name in it. So it is not clear what you are trying to say and prices of which coin you are trying to talk about. You can reply to other people to make yourself clear as well.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The language of the topic could have been much more clear. But from what I understand he means to say that the price of Ethereum has been falling for the last few days. But it has reached a 'support level'. Meaning the price will not fall further but from now onwards it may even increase.

If this content is about ethereum then it should have proper information regarding this cryptocurrency. I don't see much things that can be useful for the users here. This is one another thing that all beginners should note. the content should clearly specify your information with regard to the title that you have given. 

Edited by Nicole018

It is not possible to enter into a deal with this simplicity, so your speech must be accompanied by a currency analysis chart that specifies entry and exit and against any pair traded on Bitcoin or the dollar

Sincerely I don't understand the content of this post perhaps the person that post this made a mistake posting this into this forum. Please let's always be aware and sure of what we want to post in this forum because post that aren't informative like this are not accepted by the administrators of the forum. Thank you.

My friend, I did not know exactly what you mean in your post, whether promoting the work using like, please clarify what is required of your participation and thank you. We hope to benefit

On 2/13/2020 at 3:02 PM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

ETH in the long term is a very good investment if it is what you refer to, now if you want us to follow it is another point that I can understand, ETH is a great option to be able to generate a lot of money in the long term, it is a form of savings with passive income as with BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your words are incomprehensible, you must fully explain the idea you are trying to promote, you spoke about Ethereum but I think that no one of the members understands what you want, try to be posts with useful content.