Did anyone else not get pay from pay/post offer? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Did anyone else not get pay from pay/post offer?

Until now I have not needed to address some of the moderators, and I did not know that in some cases the other members of the forum do not respond, I really hope that the attention of the moderators to the members of the forum has improved a lot.

You can communicate with the supervisors of their accounts on the forum and it will be easier and faster for you, and your problem will be solved as soon as you receive it. As for the payments, I think this problem has been solved because I never suffer from payment.

• +1 1

It happened to me, I wrote 13 posts and all of them are useful and they were accepted, but unfortunately they were not paid and I did not know the reason, sometimes it may not be paid for one or two posts, either of 7 posts, and that was frustrating to me.

• +3 1

In order for the forum to pay you, your posts must be useful, and the new payment system is that the forum pays 10 TALK for each useful post and also pays you Satoshi for every post that got a good reputation.

• +1 1

It will be really important if you can be precise on your complaint what have you not been paid for were you know paid on your account or is it that you are paid and you couldn't move it to your balance please try and explain better

• +2 1

Well my dear friend, I have been working in cryptotalk for a while and I have not had any problem and the payment has never been late and I always receive my payments in time.So maybe it is a technical problem and it will be rectified soon

This is completely natural because I'm sure the service provider is under a lot of pressure from the members' feedback every day, so you shouldn't be concerned about a lack of response to you. As for the fee, you shouldn't be concerned because the forum is trustworthy and allows the payment, but it's likely that you've struggle financially, in which case we'll have to wait a few days.

I have not been exposed to the problem of payment before, but I read in one of the publications that there was a problem in paying some members and it was solved previously. I hope you got your salary.

17 minutes ago, Abu35280 said:

Well this is serious case you have you should contact the moderators so that your problem can be resolve and other not to all victim of the same issue here. many of us don't pay attention on what we post sometimes or what we comment on.

If you are sure you didn't violate any rules fine complain so that you can get paid for your hard work 

Hi friend. You are responding to a person that is banned from the forum and probably will not come back to read your reply. Also this is a post coming from two years ago and you don't know what happened then. And finally there is no hard work, we are posting in a forum and this is it.

I did not face any problem with payment, whether in the old campaign of the CryptoTalk or new, this forum pays all its members fairly and if you encounter any problem in payment you can contact the team responsible for the forum. 

• +2 1

My payment since I started to receive payment is steady, so I don't know why your own has this problem, but in this sense, two things are Involved, either the posts are not rated or they are deleted as useless posts by the moderators, this is my view on this. 

I think I never face any payment problem from the platform, and I think the main reasons for this e situation is either your posts are not quality content, or they are not rated by fellow members, so we need to make our work more unique that will attract attention and reputations.

Hello my friend, I must really say that it is very bad when you work and you don't get payment for the work,and there is no explanation for it, but since the forum has moderators or admins, may be you should talk to them so that they can help you out. You it