IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

It's one of the best exchanges and it's secured well so there is no need to be worry.. but that doesn't mean if you aren't secure your account well , so your account wouldn't get hacked! the exchange is secured well but your job is to secure your account to be in safe! keep your exchange and email accounts data in safe and your money will be in safe too..

• Useful or interesting 1

If your  crypto coins or btc is in yobit I am very optimistic that nothing will harm your money because yobit has a very tight security except if you expose your loving details and someone  get access to it you are not to be yobit but yourself.

Yobit is the most safest of all exchanges and as an exchange I think Yobit looks one of safer ones, If you are holding many coins and tokens or just invested huge money in crypto world and do not want to trade for long term than you should use hardware wallet.

• +1 1

Yobit is one of the most popular site for crypto currency conversion. It has been in existence for a long time. It has strong security features. So one can be sure that our BTC is safe on yobit

I believe its exceptionally sound and as a result we have to to comply with the lot in its perfect precision consequently operational on yobit if you don't substitution the 2 issue for confidence on afterward that tin be a riddle but I bear been safe and sound in yobit and not anything has constantly happened to me accordingly am effective here is no challenge.

Yes of course because yobit is a safe and secure platform for you to save or invest your BTC from and you can also exchange your token into cash

Yobit is one of the most safe exchanges. You need not worry about your bitcoin they are absolutely safe there and you can also look at the investbox and in virtual mining for an opportunity to make more out of what you hold. 

my father has a bitcoin..and he's so save..you may be calm about your bitcoin.m y father left some of coin in yobit..and not anything happend..every element is secure

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree with It has experience but I think they are safe, in fact before joining this forum I once put some coins in Jobit Wallet but nothing happened to them, Jobit is a safe market and I guess you are fine with it, don't worry...

Yobit is safe.when you have 2fa security  it can give you extra care

So don't worry there must be conenction problem or some technical issues. So, don't worry it'll be ok soon. 

• +2 1

From my point of own view Yobit is a promising platform that offers good security, user-friendly and powerful performance, it is one of the safest trading exchanges for every investor and users. If your two-factor is enabled, your Coins will be safe.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

First, if you are going to keep cryptocurrencies for a long time, it is not good to keep them in an exchange wallet, because an exchange can close at any time, without reason or justification, so it is better to keep bitcoin in a wallet such as Bitcoin core, for example.

Yubit Wallet is the best.  Because it is very safe and affordable.  This allows you to easily invest and trade Bitcoin.  From now on, there is no fear of losing your bitcoin.  You can certainly trust the Yobit wallet.  Here your Bitcoin will have maximum protection...

• +1 1

I by no means qualified this, but I reflect they are safe, in fact one time I missing a few of coins on yobit wallet for a lingering time before I join up this forum but nil happened to them, yobit is a fasten sell and I presumption you are sufficient with it, don't apprehension. 

• +1 1

Btc means the public telecommunications company in the same of yobit.they have more profitabe its us work to day only two hour's in this plate form an earn to more money.

• +2 1

I think its safe place for our bitcoin.because every person who is connected with crypto save thier bitcoin in yobit..which mean its a trusted site to use for saving and trading bitcoin.

• +1 1

Where else can our btc be safe? 

Yobit is one of the most secured exchange sites that I have know for like a year now, the security of its members are always taken serious. 

• +1 1

Yes why not safe cryptotalk is huge platform and they chose yobit it means they trusted this exchange it's safe for all of .

• +1 1

It is safe don't worry, the time interval for every posts that you make is 7 days before you received the payment and if it passed for a day, maybe you have a deleted posts so that you don't have paid posts. Don't worry too much.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I haven't face any problem while using yobit. I am using it for months and its working fine. I can properly send my cryptos to different exchanges or wallets. 

I love using yobit, it is easy to use, personally i love its interface. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend hope you are doing good and well.

As you asked abiut safety so in my opinion your btc is safe their all you neeed to be aware of scams and frauds.

Hey friend, our coins are completely safe in yobit as it is a secured and reliable platform. And our account is protected with strong password and username. It is one of the best exchange sites and be relaxed your coins are safe with yobit and you can withdraw it whenever you want. 

• +3 1