IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

That's not the big problem you are thinking my friend. I am using the yobit account for a long time. And here my account balance and digital currencies are safe and secure. I am also using the 2fa function for the security purposes. But one thing that, don't share your personal information with others. Otherwise it quite be risky. 

On 2/14/2020 at 12:00 AM, Benjamin said:

Well, its 100% sure that our btc is safe from the yobit exchanger, if this is not safe, this will be not recommend by the admins and mods here in this forum, i hope you understand. Happy posting.

Well, I'm agree with you mate because we are all seeing that yobit is very secured exchanger site and many people used it, this is the proof that yobit exchanger is very legit and our funds is secured by their admins.

• +1 1

To my knowledge,you dont need to worry. Yobit is a safe website to work with. I hope your problem gets resolved soon. Have patience and wait. 

• +1 1

Yes off course! It is safe platform for our digital currency. If you are facing some problem in registration or withdraw then don't worry my dear. It may be some technical issues which will be settled by moderators. I remember one of my friends left some satoshi on this platform. After a long time his currency was safe here.

Yes, YoBit.Internet alternate platform may be very safe and comfortable due to the fact i've now not heard of any hacks however I extraordinarily advocate the activation of 2fa for stepped forward security and in all likelihood use a hard wallet to shop your Bitcoin. And it is a superb trade has appropriate safety.  By no means depart a huge quantity on any change even on Yobit!

Hello my dear brother, you bit platform is one of the best platforms and it has several international and international certificates, and I advise you to deposit it because it is the best and the smoothest in dealing.

I always keep my BTC and my cryptocurrencies on Yobit for years and it never disappeared or anything, for me until now it has been reliable

I motto slice of competent device about yobit switch and our forum part as well express about good article about yobit exchange, may that was member of staff serving at table problem. I plan all will be ok.

Well yes, of course, try and tested because its been a long time that I've stored my coins in yobit and didn't encounter any problem so maybe it is truly safe and secure rest assured.

one of the safest exchange for those who have preferred all the security measures prescribed by the exchange, safe our assets

• +1 1

Youbit is good exchanger easier way to use..Dear member youbit is a fully safe side exchanger and hacker not attack properly because youbit technicaly use antihacker server if you face any issue i say that this is technical fault which resolve after several hours.

• +2 1

One of the reason about that is because yobit is making maintenance so some payments, transactions will be delayed a little bit. But some are really having an error in the system. If didn't get your payment for a several days, you should contact their support.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe there  will be an issue to that yobit however to the extent I realize that yobit site is genuine it was an association with cryptotalk your bitcoin is sheltered to store more coin.. try not to stress mate it will settle it for some time simply unwind and keep on posting here.

I think Yobit is a very good platform. It is very much safe and secure so you don't need to worry about it. It is very much trusted as people have good views about it. I never ever listen or read it from anyone that there is any problem to trust Yobit. So Be calm and Don't worry. Stay Blessed!

• +1 1

Our bitcoin is always safe in yobit. Yobit is among one of the best exchange where you keep, sell your cryptocurrency.  Many people have been using yobit and never complained about scam since I started using yobit. 

• +1 1

Hi friends, from my experience, I would like to tell you that your BTC will be safe on YoBit. Yes my friends, YoBit is very secure and safe place to invest your money as it has Two-Factor authentication security that keeps you safe from losing your money and also protect you from hackers and spammers.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes my friend your all kind of personal information and balance is very safe and secure. I am also doing trading with the digital currencies at the yobit. Also their transaction and withdraw fee is very low. Thanks for the topic.

• +3 1

working on this topic and platforum is safe and they pay every few hours for the topic you posts... i think they are safe actually one time i left some of coins on yobit wallet for a long time before i join fortune.

I think you can safely store your cryptocurrency on this exchange.  from the experience of my sister and her boyfriend, I can tell that everything is fine with their coins.  even when there were ddos attacks, you could not worry, because they try to save your coin as much as possible.

It doesn't matter the coin you have, as long as you ensure your account is secured, your funds can be considered safe and you don't have to worry about attacks from hackers.

Of course our btc is safe with yobit, yobit is a wallet with proven records and reputation that is why i believe crypto talk also choose them for payment.

Yobit is reliable I can testify, your earnings will be kept without being tampered.

Integrity check shows yobit is okay

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Your coins are safe on yobit because yobit is very secured, however since they allow you to use 2 factor authentication, I think you should enable it to double your security. Of you enable it then your money is safe in yobit.