IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

As an exchange Yobit has a solid track record since it started in 2015 and is running for 6 years now without interruptions and without any problem so far. If you ask if it is safe, I think it is safer from most of the other exchanges and this is proven as there are many whales and people using this exchange for years.

1 hour ago, Muktarysule said:

@Abideen Yes,  your Satoshi are safe in your yobit account,  nothing will temper with them,  but instead of leaving them dormant,  why not try to trade them. 

Thanks mate, it seems what you are discussing is also important to me that is why you go ahead and tag me. As you have said earlier on , I will not hence forth leave my Satoshi dormant on my yobit account I will try and learn trading. So that at the end of the day I will at least earn more. You are welcome once again @Muktarysule

Of course, yes, it is a safe platform and has been on the scene for some time, so I think it is safe, and your Bitcoin is safe on it, and I have been using it almost since its inception, so thank you for your question

If you are asking if it is safe to deposit your coins on yobit.my answer is there is no assurance that it is 100% because at any moment a hacker might attack and stole your balance. This allows you to easily invest and trade Bitcoin. From now on, you have no fear of losing your Bitcoin.  I read this on a post here so no need to panic as this site is trusted. 

• +1 1

I think our BTC is safe on yobit. I have never experience it before now but I think yobit is a good exchange and our cryptocurrencies and BTC is safed on yobit. I think the payment of BTC is reserved for some time I think it open soon. On the other hand I considered yobit as a good exchange. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend our btc save in yobit this is the best way of saving btc. It is very important and helpfull for me. The use of yobit is very easy and simple. The yobit is the best way of exchange and provides us high security. 

Hye dear here many days spend i for work and read all topics so i say youbit is safe and good because all member posted on youbit that say this is good so i also agree youbit is safe

• +2 1

Yes, yobit is the best safe and secure platform. It is  on the platform, you can do trading, but what is the amount that you have with your amount.yobit is the best platform from where you can also convert your amount into any currency of your choice. 

• +1 1

Yes our BTC is safe in the yobit if these yobit btc into yobit balance then these are safe there is no any doubt. If these are in the btc but not in balance then it is the problem.

• +1 1

Of course it safe and secured in yobit. I never heard anyone ever became scammed in yobit. It is totally safe and secured for storing our crypto on there. Not only that, from investing to trading are safe.You can invest without any doubt in there. 

Edited by Ryan_07
  • +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Yes,your btc is safe on yobit. Yobit is the safest platform. Everyone do their works on yobit like exchanging, trading etc. Everybody trust yobit. You can also turn on 2FA for extra safety. So I can say that my bitcoin is safe on  yobit.

• +2 1

Yes it was a temporary problem that you are facing it would be truly solved  then you get your payment normally back .it doesn't affect your security because yobit is a very safe  place and free from fraud

• +2 1

Bitcoins are safe on yobit because I think yobit iss the best platform for exchanging the money . And it is the most secure one and moreover it gives  the  low fees transactions so it is helpful for the people nowadays . I must recommend you to go with yobit one . I am taking huge benefit from Yobit. 

• +2 1

Hello dear, you have to wait as the platform pays you the amount, where some procedures are done for that. You must continue in the forum and provide the useful for the benefit of everyone.

Yes it give problem. Now this problem come again and the button of send to btc balance is not working again. Don't know when it will work.

I'm still a freshman here but your question is very important to all team members and requires attention from everyone. Thank you my friends. 

• -5 1

On 2/13/2020 at 11:53 AM, Migo said:

I never experienced this, but I think they are safe, actually one time I left some of coins on yobit wallet for a long time before I join this forum but nothing happened to them, yobit is a secure market and I guess you are fine with it, don't worry 

Yobit is safe and no one in the forum face any problem from yobit exchange but if you want o make sure that your wallet is secure so make sure you are using 2fa security that make account more safe .

Of course BTC is safe on yobit. Yobit has a very strict security policy. It has 2Fa authentication . That's why user's money is fully secured in yobit. I can say that people can trust on yobit without thinking twice. What is just needed that is to create a strong password and doing 2FA authentication.

I think that you should have died from that camera and you should not give your personal information to anyone if you protect your personal information like private keys are passwords than it is sure that you can't lose your money is really because anyone can't hack your account because it is fully protected.

I think our yobit account is a secured by private keys and password I don't think that anyone can get access to your account and steal your BTC I think that your currency is hundred percent safe.

I believe there will be an issue to that yobit yet to the extent I realize that yobit site is genuine it was an organization with cryptotalk your bitcoin is protected to store more coin.. try not to stress mate it will settle it for some time simply unwind and keep on posting here