Crypto trading is easy but not profitable... - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

Crypto trading is easy but not profitable...

I think it is a mistake to consider cryptocurrency trading an easy thing. An easy business is unsuccessful loss trading. And about successful merchants, no one will say that they make money with ease. living in constant stress rarely lasts long.

You are not the only one who has lost trading in crypto, many people are also losing, and each has a different strategy and error, so we must review where our mistakes are, whether too greedy, or wrong predictions, after getting the answer, we can start trading crypto again. . Good luck.

No type of earning money is in an easy way is possible. Though trading is the nest option to earn as you're the one controlling it, it is still like gambling and a win or lose situation. 

Only trading is the way which can double your money. If you determined for short time orofit than will lose. But for long term profit you can trade now.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I think the majority of the crypto community is waiting for the growth of bitcoin in order to get good interest on investments.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

On 10/10/2019 at 1:59 PM, Dprincebh said:

Bitcoin is a good currency to hold actually. But have a good strategy if you really wanna earn from trading. The market is very volatile and can easily become a loss.

Yes, you can hold your bitcoin for a long time and wait until the bitcoin meets the good or higher price then you can exhange it.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:01 PM, Ahanad said:

Bitcoin may be a sensible currency to carry truly. however have a decent strategy if you actually wanna earn from commerce. The market is extremely volatile and may simply become a loss.

i actually agreed to this... in crypto market, before engaging yourself in trading you must have a different strategies or tactics or techniques in order for you to be successful at trading... you can gain so much income if you know how to play the game of trading... it takes a lot of patience for you to succeed...

3 minutes ago, AshaBegam said:

How it's easy but not profitable lol? If you have a good amount of funds, then surely you can profit hugely if you can make good trades. Just don't panic sell and hold. Best way to make money!

Exactly, having huge amount to invest in crypto trading is a good thing and also knowing how to do the actual trading will not only minimize your risk but increase your value.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Trade cryptocurrencies you first have to learn a lot about two things: about cryptocurrencies and about trading. How cryptocurrencies work, difference between them, how tecfhnical analysis work, trading signals ...

I also think that crypto trading is profitable when you trade with really large volumes of funds, and by the little things it really can show little profit.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

On 10/28/2019 at 3:05 AM, CharlesIBKA said:

Bitcoin trading is like gambling but not gambling, it's hard to predict it's rise or decline in value. So, trading it is so much risky. You can try buying and selling of bitcoins you have in crypto wallet which is less risky. 

First, gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency trading. You have to spend plenty of time looking at the chart. Cryptocurrency trading is profitable.

26 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

How can you say trading is easy? If it was easy then 90% of us will make profits. Statistics shows that 90$ lose at trading crypto because of high volatility. It can also be very profitable if you have a big capital. Thanks for sharing. 

In crypto when the market is up then it is very easy to trade crypto and in that everyone see the price of coins rising and everyone earn a profit from these coins pump. I think OP continued the trade even in dump market that is why he said that he cannot get profit.

8 minutes ago, Highdose21 said:

What do you think of this? Crypto trading as easy but not profitable? I do not agree that trading is easy. I am having a hard time analyzing what should do. But I think it is somehow profitable if you win.

How about you?

It is profitable but in the bull run market if the market is better then he will earn even by just holding his coin. In the bull run a lot of coins continue its rally. 

10 minutes ago, Highdose21 said:

Okay I see. Hoping for bull run to come over haha. But do not think it will come this year. Maybe next year starting January. So yeah, better to hold some coins. Thanks. Goodluck to you.

Anything can happen in the crypto world and just hope for the better, the better will happen. Even in this year we can see a bigger bull run. Just think about the previous month bull run because of China. 

Do long term process and if you have a bitcoin so you cannot loss your money some one time you can view profit more.

The temporary loss for the market, it's not your fault you can wait for profit, you can see clearly when it's happening. As you know Bitcoin price will grow in this December and I think it's do more in a few months, so wait for it.

1 minute ago, circecont said:

I bought To begin with BTC at $11k and moment time $14k and I contributed on XRP when it was more than 2$, Presently I evacuated all alt coins from my portfolio. A few times exchanging with USDT/BTC as it were 50% of my reserves and other stores fair holding. You're right holding up for Bull run isn't okey presently.

I think that you're just having lots of expectations. Definitely, over the long term, one can make money in trading cryptocurrencies, but the reality of life in this scene is that almost nobody gets rich overnight. You have to be lucky to do that.

In general, yes, this is true, in most cases we make deals and be profitable and be happy but it is a short time to be surprised that the price of this coin that we bought and made profit has fallen suddenly and therefore all what I gained in the past is gone, so there should be a good strategy when Trader to avoid such things and this comes as a result of experience trading.

So far i starting a low price, but we cannot say this is a wrong time  my  friend before hes starting a very low price but he doesnt discourage he still working after a year the price is moving up. Maybe someday we can gain more profit and wait for the right moves. 

Edited by Cryptojochecandolsky

11 hours ago, markcagi said:

You can simply say that crypto trading is very easy if you already have enough knowledge about it but still even the expert also fail.

No I do not think that the experts fail in earning money in trading as it is already known that trading is easy then those will get the profit who will know the secret. 

On 10/9/2019 at 10:55 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

It's depend which type of trader are you.

Holder, day trading, holder and trading etc.

I can recommend you only this type of investing in cryptocurrency

Investing in some coin but not one time than periodically, example you invest every month 10$ or 50$ how much you can afford for one month and invest in some coin (this is example for BTC and I recommend BTC) and after few months or year and more you check how much you invest and how much is currently value of your coin. For example for BTC you can find in topic link and calculate. There are many strategy/method to trade you must to choose which suits you.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

i don’t know about this but from what i have observed, most people here said that you can gain more income if you’re trading... since then i am convince that if you know the strategies and techniques in trading, you will be succeed in earning higher income... if i grasp all the important knowledge about trading and how it is done, i will definitely do it...   

1 hour ago, Kimmy So said:

i don’t know about this but from what i have observed, most people here said that you can gain more income if you’re trading... since then i am convince that if you know the strategies and techniques in trading, you will be succeed in earning higher income... if i grasp all the important knowledge about trading and how it is done, i will definitely do it...   

Yes you are right. Trading is profitable if you know the strategy and can analyze the coin and read the chartz correctly.

not agree, crypto trading is not easy, it is very hard to earn from the crypto and i am also not agree with your 2nd sentence, because it is too much profitable once you are expert everything will be good for you.

Hard Worker 😎😎