My No Risk Cryptocurrency Investment Plan - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

My No Risk Cryptocurrency Investment Plan

This is the rationalization I say curated a concluding automated change hypothesis system: a once-over of indispensable slip-ups to get around as soon as insertion assets into the weird crypto world.

• +2 1

I do not think that there is a successful investment plan without money and for this it is better to trade with large capital and achieve good profits daily or weekly and this is the successful investment currently

• -2 1

THINK POSITIVE

I have some suggestions. Your post is in the wrong category. Your topic is in the exploits section. This is trade and transaction. But I encourage you to build your own mining rig and use natural power systems.

• +1 1

Wow, dear friend, you are a genius. Build on solar energy, in order to start mining cryptocurrency. This is a very excellent move, because acquiring the pure energy that nature gives is a big plus in the development of cryptocurrency and blockchain. Solar batteries, used batteries, their price in the market is not so expensive, but all this is work. Well done. 

• -1 1

What I can say is that investment in cryptocurrencies are risky but far less risky to trading if some correctly at the appropriate time. 

While reading your posts i am able to find the best way to avoid risks from investing in Cryptocurrency  as i find your strategies very useful which will help all the other traders to trade with no risk plans and will able to enjoy high earnings.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:17 AM, Kgn78690 said:

I like business which has no investment plan because an average person can't invest a bunch amount of money so that's why he always find business which does not require money or less amount of money 

Each of them determined that building profits in the cryptocurrency market is not easy. Everyone must buy any coin and the market can last anytime. I might encounter if I decided to start mining Bitcoin. Having an alternative energy idea might be the right solution to this problem, I'll try it soon.

This is good. Everyone should be like you and put a strategy in order to reduce the loss or reduce the risk. For me, I distribute my capital on the platforms and also use stop-loss.

8 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that will be good when we use it because we might be reducing our lose. We all don't wanna lose at all.

You must search in Google or in the forum here on how to properly divide the capital in order to preserve your capital if you do not want to lose it then..

I used to by crypto and i indured greater losses until i quitted after a long time laying low, i came to find cryptotalk and it is my start to making a fortune with crypto, without having to buy any.

On 4/7/2020 at 8:46 PM, Tushar kumar said:

you are doing a great job my friend it is very difficult and you need a very great amount to build a solar panel farm and also thank you for sharing information how to make profit from trading in cryptocurrency

Building on solar power, to start mining cryptocurrencies. This is a great move, because having the pure energy that nature offers is a big plus in the development of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. You should keep the money after they increase you sell them, you just need to mine the right coin and avoid cheating the ones.

10 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes cryptotalk is a good place actually to earn some money but you shouldn't just depends on it actually.

i'm not planning to depend on it, i plan to use these earning to do more investments the would help me earn more.

I see the topic is about mining and holding.... Investment = risk, there is no investment without risks. That's why we always say "Never invest more than you can afford to lose".

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

With your mining farm by the solar electricity it's will be great this is a good investment i love i can do that this my dream and that what we can call no risk investment 

On 4/6/2020 at 12:23 AM, UT2001 said:

If you are after a no risk plan then simply use your earnings from this site here and hold them until the time is right and then when the markets are good sell them off, that is no risk.

Solar batteries, used batteries, their prices in the market are not too expensive, but all this is the job. I find my strategy to be very helpful, helping all other traders to trade without risk plans and to earn high income.

Mining is absolutely good for those that are patience and ready to spend a little money form their capital, after then whenever the price seems good,they will be in Profits

8 hours ago, scorpiali said:

With your mining farm by the solar electricity it's will be great this is a good investment i love i can do that this my dream and that what we can call no risk investment 

It is a good idea to cover the cost of electricity by planting solar energy. I think investing in USD is safe. Currently there are many cryptocurrencies so I think it is good to choose a stable coin. To succeed in these projects, you must spend all your time on this work and electricity in your country must be cheap.

15 hours ago, phizusiki said:

It is a good idea to cover the cost of electricity by planting solar energy. I think investing in USD is safe. Currently there are many cryptocurrencies so I think it is good to choose a stable coin. To succeed in these projects, you must spend all your time on this work and electricity in your country must be cheap.

Yes stable coins are good it's most secure in this moment specially when there is a crisis like what we have now but it's really depend on the price of electricity in your country

On 10/1/2019 at 1:44 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

I have done some videos and articles on this before on my electronics YT channel.

I have a "no risk" cryptocurrency investment plan I want to share with you all.

I never buy cryptocurrency directly with my pay check. Rather I use expendable money either by selling something I dont need or by mining. I rarely buy into any coin though due to the volatility of the market. The risk - to me - is too high. If you buy some crypto and it tanks, you lose it all. You have nothing to show for it.

But I have been mining cryptocurrency for a few year now. Back at its peak I was paying the bills with mining profits. Those days are gone and all my rigs were sitting around collecting dust when I came up with an idea.

Now I mine penny (or less) coins with my mining rigs. I look for brand new coins and mine a bunch while mining is easy. Then I hold them and move on to another one. I have nearly a million of one coin for example.

I am also building a solar powered mining farm. This is taking some time but its not as expensive as you may think. I buy cheap, second hand solar panels and put it all together myself. I set up an Arduino micro controller to turn on/off mining rigs as the sun rises in the sky and the power becomes available. The opposite occurs as the sun starts to set in the sky. The Arduino is optional but makes it automated for me.

If you cant afford solar panels or dont have the space for them, then mine on the grid. But be sure not to run more rigs than you can afford to pay the electric bill for. This is your only investment once the computer parts are paid off. And I started out with free computer parts.

A windows XP computer motherboard with a few PCIe slots will mine just fine. I have also run Windows 10 on 1GB of RAM. It boots slow but it runs. Once its mining, it works fine. So even the computers dont have to cost much. You are mining new, easy to mine coins so its not hard.

The idea is to mine dirt cheap, new coins and get a mess of them while I can. Then hold them.

If the coin tanks, I am out nothing. I still have my solar panels and computer parts. There is no risk here. I lose nothing and have much to gain if just one coin goes to the moon. The computer parts I can always sell later if I want. The solar panels serve me one way or another anyway.

I will not answer questions about what coin I mine though. Everyone would jump on and - well - mining would get harder fast. You can find mining profitability on whattomine.com and on the ANN listings on the forums. Do your research and background before choosing a coin. Even if it just hits the coin exchanges then tanks (scam coin), you stand to make a lot if you time it right and watch the coin.

Thank you my friend for sharing this information with us and for sharing your long experience in the field
But I think that solar panels do not provide a large amount of electricity, you must install a large number of panels for that

Crypto currencies markets has involved high risk but you saying that no risk of crypto market i am surprised why you said this. May be you have something special which normally traders don't have. Kindly gave us some earnings tips from crypto market without any loss when we trade on crypto currency market.

On 3/23/2020 at 5:34 AM, wilbertson said:

It is a great plan, you are more of a collector now than a miner, and thanks for giving me a tip that mining is not profitable anymore.

We must choose a good cryptocurrency that has potential in the market and can be more stable and growing over time. This is more risky when trading this market so learn more about trading and enjoy more income from this market's mining operation.

On 2/18/2020 at 8:48 AM, Mushfiqur rahim said:

Thank you for sharing this important information with us. I think every investor should read this.  I think this will be very helpful for every investor.

We must choose a good cryptocurrency that has potential in the market and can be more stable and growing over time. There is no other type of investment I've never heard of before I was really surprised at my writing. can actually have a risk-free investment plan

On 2/17/2020 at 12:20 AM, Hendy1 said:

I am sure bitcoin trading and bitcoin mining all have different risks. And all about the costs of getting profits and losses. So I thought I would trade to get a daily profit.

if we invest, we have to choose a good cryptocurrency that has potential in the market and can be more stable and grow over time. I think this is more risky when trading this market so please learn more about trading and enjoy more income from this market's mining operation.

All these comes back to one thing, your financial state. What you just explained is quite expensive for someone like me and it is not feasible at this stage of my life. It is a high budget plan. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/17/2020 at 1:30 PM, Riduain Hasan said:

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think this will be very helpful for every investor.  Now we can invest without risk, which is very safe and secure for us and it is very good for our work.

if we invest, we have to choose a good cryptocurrency that has potential in the market and can be more stable and grow over time. I think this is more risky when trading this market so please learn more about trading and enjoy more income from this market's mining operation.