My No Risk Cryptocurrency Investment Plan - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

My No Risk Cryptocurrency Investment Plan

I have done some videos and articles on this before on my electronics YT channel.

I have a "no risk" cryptocurrency investment plan I want to share with you all.

I never buy cryptocurrency directly with my pay check. Rather I use expendable money either by selling something I dont need or by mining. I rarely buy into any coin though due to the volatility of the market. The risk - to me - is too high. If you buy some crypto and it tanks, you lose it all. You have nothing to show for it.

But I have been mining cryptocurrency for a few year now. Back at its peak I was paying the bills with mining profits. Those days are gone and all my rigs were sitting around collecting dust when I came up with an idea.

Now I mine penny (or less) coins with my mining rigs. I look for brand new coins and mine a bunch while mining is easy. Then I hold them and move on to another one. I have nearly a million of one coin for example.

I am also building a solar powered mining farm. This is taking some time but its not as expensive as you may think. I buy cheap, second hand solar panels and put it all together myself. I set up an Arduino micro controller to turn on/off mining rigs as the sun rises in the sky and the power becomes available. The opposite occurs as the sun starts to set in the sky. The Arduino is optional but makes it automated for me.

If you cant afford solar panels or dont have the space for them, then mine on the grid. But be sure not to run more rigs than you can afford to pay the electric bill for. This is your only investment once the computer parts are paid off. And I started out with free computer parts.

A windows XP computer motherboard with a few PCIe slots will mine just fine. I have also run Windows 10 on 1GB of RAM. It boots slow but it runs. Once its mining, it works fine. So even the computers dont have to cost much. You are mining new, easy to mine coins so its not hard.

The idea is to mine dirt cheap, new coins and get a mess of them while I can. Then hold them.

If the coin tanks, I am out nothing. I still have my solar panels and computer parts. There is no risk here. I lose nothing and have much to gain if just one coin goes to the moon. The computer parts I can always sell later if I want. The solar panels serve me one way or another anyway.

I will not answer questions about what coin I mine though. Everyone would jump on and - well - mining would get harder fast. You can find mining profitability on whattomine.com and on the ANN listings on the forums. Do your research and background before choosing a coin. Even if it just hits the coin exchanges then tanks (scam coin), you stand to make a lot if you time it right and watch the coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

When the sun is shining, I can switch my computers over to run purely on solar power. At this time I only have 2,400 watts available but that can run a couple six card rigs in peak sunlight with some energy to spare.

I also have some smaller rigs which can run in the morning and afternoon hours, using less power. As we reach peak power I can run the larger rigs as well.

I have 5,000 watts of solar panels on standby. I bought a pallet of broken panels which have to be fixed and put into service. Then I can run more rigs on solar power.

When its raining or cloudy I can use grid power to run it all.

In winter this actually can offset our heating costs a lot while helping to pay the bills, if the coins I am mining are profitable at the time. The mining rigs put out a lot of power and our house is small. I usually have at least one rig per room.

I cannot imagine how much money you spent to build the solar panel because as fast as I know, we need to have much money to prepare the hardware and set it into one part. If that succeeds, we have more electricity for mining, and yes, we will make a profit from one coin, especially if that coin can increase higher. Besides that, we can collect a big reward from the coin, so we only need to hold it until it increases. 
Your idea is good, but I think that will work properly for people who have a lot of money like you. But I want to try to mining one coin if I can pay the electricity fee.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:44 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

I have done some videos and articles on this before on my electronics YT channel.

I never buy cryptocurrency directly with my pay check. Rather I use expendable money either by selling something I dont need or by mining. I rarely buy into any coin though due to the volatility of the market. The risk - to me - is too high. If you buy some crypto and it tanks, you lose it all. You have nothing to show for it.

But I have been mining cryptocurrency for a few year now. Back at its peak I was paying the bills with mining profits. Those days are gone and all my rigs were sitting around collecting dust when I came up with an idea.

Now I mine penny (or less) coins with my mining rigs. I look for brand new coins and mine a bunch while mining is easy. Then I hold them and move on to another one. I have nearly a million of one coin for example.

I am also building a solar powered mining farm. This is taking some time but its not as expensive as you may think. I buy cheap, second hand solar panels and put it all together myself. I set up an Arduino micro controller to turn on/off mining rigs as the sun rises in the sky and the power becomes available. The opposite occurs as the sun starts to set in the sky. The Arduino is optional but makes it automated for me.

If you cant afford solar panels or dont have the space for them, then mine on the grid. But be sure not to run more rigs than you can afford to pay the electric bill for. This is your only investment once the computer parts are paid off. And I started out with free computer parts.

A windows XP computer motherboard with a few PCIe slots will mine just fine. I have also run Windows 10 on 1GB of RAM. It boots slow but it runs. Once its mining, it works fine. So even the computers dont have to cost much. You are mining new, easy to mine coins so its not hard.

The idea is to mine dirt cheap, new coins and get a mess of them while I can. Then hold them.

If the coin tanks, I am out nothing. I still have my solar panels and computer parts. There is no risk here. I lose nothing and have much to gain if just one coin goes to the moon. The computer parts I can always sell later if I want. The solar panels serve me one way or another anyway.

I will not answer questions about what coin I mine though. Everyone would jump on and - well - mining would get harder fast. You can find mining profitability on whattomine.com and on the ANN listings on the forums. Do your research and background before choosing a coin. Even if it just hits the coin exchanges then tanks (scam coin), you stand to make a lot if you time it right and watch the coin.

How much cost that solar panel?

How much cost computer and all components?

And you think this strategy is without risk just because you mining with solar panel?

Before few years I read about some project/coin which is based on solar panel and now I can not find that project/coin at all. I can not tell that is not profitable because I did not try but it's not without risk for sure.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

12 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

How much cost that solar panel?

How much cost computer and all components?

And you think this strategy is without risk just because you mining with solar panel?

Before few years I read about some project/coin which is based on solar panel and now I can not find that project/coin at all. I can not tell that is not profitable because I did not try but it's not without risk for sure.

Lets just look at it very simply.

You buy cryptocurrency directly and it tanks - you lose everything.

You buy mining rigs and solar panels and the crypto tanks - you still have your equipment.

That is the no risk part. You can lose your mined coins but you dont lose your "investment' which is your hardware.

9 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Lets just look at it very simply.

You buy cryptocurrency directly and it tanks - you lose everything.

You buy mining rigs and solar panels and the crypto tanks - you still have your equipment.

That is the no risk part. You can lose your mined coins but you dont lose your "investment' which is your hardware.

I dont understand "tanks" in what sense do you think.

You tell me that if I buy Bitcoin I will lose everything?

And that "equipment" cost a lot plus solar panel, and you think that is better to invest in that than to invest directly in some coin?

For me that dont have sense.

2 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont understand "tanks" in what sense do you think.

You tell me that if I buy Bitcoin I will lose everything?

And that "equipment" cost a lot plus solar panel, and you think that is better to invest in that than to invest directly in some coin?

For me that dont have sense.

If a coin "tanks" it loses its value.

Many people have lost fortunes on bitcoin. I dont even invest in BTC myself. Its too volatile for me. And that precisely is why I mine various cryptocurrency as an investment. I dont even mine BTC because its only for the big boys now.

And yes, I believe it is much safer to buy something you can keep and use repeatedly through the years over buying a cryptocurrency which is lost one day. I have mined many coins that now have no value. No loss to me. I still have my mining equipment and carry on.

You dont have to use solar if you dont want to. Mine on the power grid. The risk is much lower when mining then buying directly.

Look at the value of crypto today compared to its peak in 2017-18. Many people lost their investments or all of its value back then. If you bought BTC at 12,000 or worse 20k, you are at a loss even now.

But the coins I mined back then, most have "tanked" yet I am still mining other coins today with the very same hardware.

9 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

If a coin "tanks" it loses its value.

Many people have lost fortunes on bitcoin. I dont even invest in BTC myself. Its too volatile for me. And that precisely is why I mine various cryptocurrency as an investment. I dont even mine BTC because its only for the big boys now.

And yes, I believe it is much safer to buy something you can keep and use repeatedly through the years over buying a cryptocurrency which is lost one day. I have mined many coins that now have no value. No loss to me. I still have my mining equipment and carry on.

You dont have to use solar if you dont want to. Mine on the power grid. The risk is much lower when mining then buying directly.

Look at the value of crypto today compared to its peak in 2017-18. Many people lost their investments or all of its value back then. If you bought BTC at 12,000 or worse 20k, you are at a loss even now.

But the coins I mined back then, most have "tanked" yet I am still mining other coins today with the very same hardware.

I did not write that mining is bad, I write about solar panel.

But tell me (when you sure that mining is better than investing) what if you mining some coin at 3$ price and price go down till 2$ or 1$ you have same value in fiat like on which you mining?

I can not tell for sure what is better, but both have flaws and virtues. That is big discussion, everyone has to decide for themselves what is better for him.

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

I did not write that mining is bad, I write about solar panel.

But tell me (when you sure that mining is better than investing) what if you mining some coin at 3$ price and price go down till 2$ or 1$ you have same value in fiat like on which you mining?

I can not tell for sure what is better, but both have flaws and virtues. That is big discussion, everyone has to decide for themselves what is better for him.

If you are mining and a coin loses value, you dont lose anything until the value of the coin is less than the value of the electricity to power the mining rig (solar power aside).

If you buy crypto and it loses value, you lose money pretty much directly.

But again, if you are mining crypto, you always have your initial investment (mining rigs) which you can use again.

And yes, its up to each person to choose what works for them.

Lets take an example. Consider your mining rigs paid for themselves already. This is attainable. My equipment paid for itself long ago. So the cost of mining equipment is out of the equation here. Everything I mine now only costs electricity (or free solar).

Lets say you mined one coin worth $3 at the time you mined it. The electricity cost you $0.50 to mine it. Your total investment in that coin is $0.50 (the cost of electricity)

Now lets say you bought a coin worth $3 when you bought it. Your total investment in that coin is $3

Now both coins fall to $1

On the coin you directly purchased you lost $2

On the coin you mined you still gain $0.50

On 10/2/2019 at 2:44 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

A windows XP computer motherboard with a few PCIe slots will mine just fine. I have also run Windows 10 on 1GB of RAM. It boots slow but it runs. Once its mining, it works fine. So even the computers dont have to cost much. You are mining new, easy to mine coins so it's not hard.

To be honest this is one of my plans when I have my own house in the province. You are right it is profitable to mine new coins and the risk is nothing because your devices are always there and can be used again.

You should create a thread in the mining section, almost everything you discuss is just mining. Indeed there is no risk of harming you except "times" in the way you make money from cryptocurrency. What I mean here is the time is if you mine a token scam.

dont want to tell us the coin youre mining ? lol thats selfish but its ok i understand your point and i dont think a lot of people would finish this long article man, next time make it a little bit shorter so people can read it all.

I have a simple no risk cryptocurrency investment plan which can be started up at no cost.

I got started in cryptocurrency with no money at all. I now have multiple machines mining various cryptocurrencies and have accounts with multiple coins.

Anyone can do this themselves.

I started out with some free computers and parts. Then I started to mine cryptocurrency with those parts. With some of the earnings I improved the equipment that I had. I kept up with this method until I was actually able to pay our bills using cryptocurrency and also save up some coins for the future

1 hour ago, Zakara taraba said:

On the off chance that that succeeds, we have greater power for mining, and indeed, we will cause a benefit from one coin, to particularly if that coin can increment higher. 

Yeah for start mining need greater power of electricity and in some area the electricity power is very low and which is harmful for mining devices.

i think making profit from crypto without taking risk is not possible. as some places are available for making crypto without any risk but i think this is not much profitable.

2 hours ago, Sagor said:

i think making profit from crypto without taking risk is not possible. as some places are available for making crypto without any risk but i think this is not much profitable.

Crypto trading is risky and everyone know that making profit in crypto market is not easy. anyone need to buy any coin and the market can go down any time.

There's always a risk in crypto trading, but we can prevent it if we know what we're doing, if we invest we must choose a good crypto that has potential in the market and can be stable and grow more as times goes by.

Thank you for sharing, you have tapped and I can not imagine how powerful it will work, because the exploitation is complex and always difficult. Anyway, congratulations.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:44 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

Hello freinds i am just very impressed with you i wish i could do that, i have an MB and i5 processor in my home but my powersuply exploded so my PC is not on.  I hope you are my neighbor, I would like to learn about it and fix my PC to you (I salute you).i wish i can mining even whit my old pc. 😞

Dear mate sorry to say but I don't see any possibility for an investment plan to exist without being accompanied by risks there is no kind of such investment I haven't heard of such before am really amazed at your article I was thinking if is actually possible to have a risk-free investments plan

I am sure bitcoin trading and bitcoin mining all have different risks. And all about the costs of getting profits and losses. So I thought I would trade to get a daily profit.

This is a very good application for investors, since there is no risk of using it so it can be used very comfortably and properly and make money.

You said that if you would mine a coin and if that coin would fail then you would loss nothing but you have invested huge money on this system and your system would depreciate without earning anything. And it is risky to invest big amount first and may mining of good coins would not be easy now.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think this will be very helpful for every investor.  Now we can invest without risk.  Which will be very good for us. Now we have no risk to invest.  So thank you so much for letting us know.

• -1 1