How To Get More Views On Youtube - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

How To Get More Views On Youtube

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. But i think it is off topic  and it should be written in off topic section.it is not about crypto. 

Interesting post, i don’t have a youtube channel, but im interesting about your topic, i think is good for people want to start in youtube, just i want to add more one things, you have to do a good content, because people when the watch something good , the want to see more , so the will subscribe in ou channel and see more video.

You gave us great tips which i will try to follow your given tips for more quality in my YouTube channel vidoes because days i am also now a you tuber and now working on increasing the value of my youtube as much i have more followers then my channel will got more reputation. 

On 2/12/2020 at 2:17 PM, stuntdila said:

01.Use pinned Comments.
     What pinned comment means that you can write out a comment and you can actually pin it on very top of
your comment section.You can pin your comments with this feature or viewers comments with this feature.
     Use pinned comment to recommend one of your other videos and you actually include a link in that comment
as well.Cool thing about this is that when people scrolling through your comments and see your recommendation
at the top of your comment section and some of them will CLICK THE LINK AND WATCH THE OTHER VIDEO.

02.Create Playlists Of Your Videos And Recommend Them On Your Comment Section.

03.Add Links To Your Videos And Playlists In The Video Description.

04.Use End Screens.

Thank You So Much For Reading, I will See You In The Next Post.

ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES (2).png

Thanks for the information on how to get more views on YouTube channels it is straight forward and well analyzed hoping to apply some of the tips you shared to my channel when I will create one.

Very educating.  But am here to learn more about crypto talk not youtube. I need all the information I can get that will help me understand cryptotalk and everything in it. I feel cryptotalk is the best platform 

It's a subject with a lot of useful information because you're right in everything you say those are really good tips that delivers real results that's doing seo on youtube

Well let me try this technique to apply if it works for my videos to get more views, I might keep following this techniques for the other videos that I upload in my personal YouTube channels. I have found some scam platforms which are admitted to cheat users. 

For increasing views on your youtube videos you need to create an effective content which could be viewed immediately while seeing and share in all the social networking sites in which you are it will also help to increase your videos viewers.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, stuntdila said:

01.Use pinned Comments.
     What pinned comment means that you can write out a comment and you can actually pin it on very top of
your comment section.You can pin your comments with this feature or viewers comments with this feature.
     Use pinned comment to recommend one of your other videos and you actually include a link in that comment
as well.Cool thing about this is that when people scrolling through your comments and see your recommendation
at the top of your comment section and some of them will CLICK THE LINK AND WATCH THE OTHER VIDEO.

02.Create Playlists Of Your Videos And Recommend Them On Your Comment Section.

03.Add Links To Your Videos And Playlists In The Video Description.

04.Use End Screens.

Thank You So Much For Reading, I will See You In The Next Post.

ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES (2).png

There are multiple videos on youtube you will get. You can follow their instructions. For a new channel I want to give you important idea to grow fast. Always make video in trending topic and try to upload it first.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

pinning comments with links to your other videos is a very cool idea, or you can pin comments that leaving good feedback on your channel as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes these were good ways to increase views on YouTube and you can also create a promotional campaign for your channel if you want to become more popular quickly

Life is great and enjoy it

There are two options here. Either the video itself and the filmed content must be popular. Or use the viewing services, but this is not always effective.