What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet?

If a coin accidentally reaches my account, i will use it if its original owner is not recognised soon. Because holding up coin for no reason is not preferable to me. 

17 hours ago, Ovimanishafat said:

I preserve earn funds by trading them, and you comprise to take patience for that,  If you see to not hold the patience you will garbage these coins., I will return it to the sender and wait for him to reward me for returning it.   So i don't think that any people get wrong in sending coins to other bitcoin address. 

17 hours ago, Snake said:

I will take all of those coins in my wallet and keep them in stock, and when the market price of these coins increases, I can earn money by trading them, and you have to have patience for that, If you do not have the patience you will waste these coins.

Yes, this is what I expected. I see that each of you has a different position from the other. The first says that he will return it to its owner and await a reward for that, and this is my personal opinion.

Boss if i found any amount in my crypto wallet and i don't know who is send this amount. I am upset due to this amount and think how i return this amount to its owner. But in the crypto world all transaction work with coded form and no one identify that who is send the amount. 

If any person claim this amount then i return this amount but before return i verify and ask some question if i satisfied from answer then i return other wise refuse.

3 hours ago, Edeconnect said:

If I can get the wallet address of the sender,  I will forward it to him but if I could not get, I would have to use it

Thank you for your good behavior, but for the address you can definitely get it, because if you know the address of the sender, you can do this easily through exchange or wallet. Because it will be clear the sender's address, date of dispatch, and all these technical matters about the transaction.

Now, now, I don't know what I'm going to do either actually. I haven't faced something like this before. I mean, usually this kind of things happened with bounty distribution, they miss input your address to other address and vice versa. But it can happen too when someone send it accidentally, not checking their address first. I think I will, just keep the coin. It's their loss, not mine. Do not try this, please.

17 hours ago, Mohiuddin65 said:

I think you need to find the sender's wallet.  And you have to wait a while.  But I am not faced with anything by it.  You should be careful about it.  You will try to return it and be aware.

You should be careful about this issue because you will be reluctant to send to waste your money and find it carefully

• Useful or interesting 2

If it happens to me,i will try to get respond to the owner..but if no claims,I'm gonna use it for my investment to increase and make a profit..

I once got with me and did not know how to contact the wallet owner and I was unable to withdraw the currency. I thought it was probably a digital dust because its value is very low and I didn't care much about it.

Actually I think it is really great news if accedently any coin rises. Then we can earn more money.

If someone sends money to my wallet address by mistake, I would probably return it to the address that sent it.  Instead of spending someone else's experience like a thief, I will make my conscience comfortable by returning.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

If I accidentally receive coins on my wallet.its hard because I have to find the user who send it.i don't know if there's a way to send it back because I know how hard to earn coins and the person who send it may be very discourage if they lose their coins.

That's pure mistakes by who put wrong address, i think i will ignore it as long as it's not a dust amount, the dust amount can be reference to dust attack planned by hacker to track our related address, then the hacker will send the pishing attack to our wallet.

11 minutes ago, alpesh said:

It has never happened with me  so far. No one has ever deposited bitcoins in my wallet by mistake. I will try to return it to original wallet of this ever happens with me. However, it can be complicated issue. 

It has never happened with me  so far. No one has ever deposited bitcoins in my wallet by mistake. I will try to return it to original wallet of this ever happens with me. However, it can be complicated issue. 

Its a tough luck and probably 1 in a 10billion chance that someone might send some bitcoin on your address accidentally. Not unless you set up a virus that replace the address clipboard of your victim 😄 which is the most common scam happening around us.

spacer.png

In case a coin inadvertently actually reaches my wallet, I am going to acquire all of that money within my wallet and also retain this inside inventory when industry value of the money boosts, I could build an income simply by investing these, and also you 'must' have endurance to the, Unless you hold the endurance you may spend these kinds of money.

If I ever receive a coin in my wallet by mistake, this will be the first step to obtain and check the sender's details and thank him / her and I will submit it to store in the MO Wallet and I will use it in the future. But always check if it is legal or not ...

If money accidentally enters my wallet, I will do the right thing and send the money back to that address.

The owner will appreciate it a lot and I will be pleased with myself.

I don't know what to say, because I never been in this situation before, I never found some amount of coins in my wallet, but if I got some, I will keep them in my wallet, this is not a banking system where you can know exactly the sender, crypto world is complicated à little bit 

1 minute ago, Migo said:

I don't know what to say, because I never been in this situation before, I never found some amount of coins in my wallet, but if I got some, I will keep them in my wallet, this is not a banking system where you can know exactly the sender, crypto world is complicated à little bit 

You are right my dear I agree with you exactly I see few days ago an add on to make a percentage of profits when you receive money in your wallet I wondered from that thing the summary that you can think carefully before you got the money even if keeping them in your wallet or no you can discover more options that you have now my respect. I hope you understand me thanks. 

I feel so lucky if this happened. if a coin accidentally reaches my wallet, I will take all of thosese coins in my wallet and keep them in a stock and when the market price of these coins increases I can earn money by trading them and you have to have patience for that, if you do not have the patience you will waste these coins.

If a coin accidentally reaches my wallet, I will take all of thosese coins in my wallet and keep them in a stock and when the market price of these coins increases I can earn money by trading them and you have to have patience for that, if you do not have the patience you will waste these coins.

For a coin to arrive my wallet accidentally, I think the right thing I will do, is to wait for some time like two days to know or decide on what to do. But I believe the best thing to do is to return it to the owner. We need to be a good examples to the community.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:32 AM, Beeba said:

In the life i cannot received any crypto amount with unknown person. It is very rare chance that any one received crypto coins from unknown person. Here i have question how i found which personn or address who' s send coins if we received.

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . I goind which person or address who send conins if we received.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:43 AM, Usman Abdulmumin said:

If I receive coins accidentally, I will check the sender wallet because it normally appears in the transaction, I will divide the money in three places then return it for him and hold one. 

yeah it looks somehow technical and funny too i have not experienced such thing yet but aggresively waiting for it to happen that someone send a bitcoin to me but i think i will return it again

I will use it well and I immediately sell to well-known markets such as yobit and binance, after that I will withdraw it to my local bank

19 hours ago, Sakib Al Hasan said:

Sometimes it happens that people put a wrong address and do not pay attention to it, then discover their mistake too late.
What if someone accidentally deposited a coin on your wallet? Would you be happy and ignore it as if nothing had happened?
Or will you return the coin to the address it came from?

From a legal point of view, you are not guilty and do not blame you, but let us discuss the matter from a technical and moral point of view.

Its not entirely our fault when we receive such kid of transaction, There was once a story when a user send a $100 worth of bitcoin transaction and he accidentally put a $10,000 fee on the transaction. Luckily the pool owner was nice enough to return the money to its owner since a mistake like this can happen to anyone.

spacer.png