Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 25 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

Dear friend my opinion yobit is best wallet and big exchange in the cryptocurrency. My first trading experience in yobit exchange and yobit investbox, vimining is very good offers. I also invest investbox and profit my invest. Yobit is secure exchange.

13 hours ago, Trainz said:

Reading from other members comment I get to understand that bittrex is a US exchange site that requires KYC while yobit, is a Russian exchange site, of course I know that,yobit doesn't require KYC. I will choose yobit as the best. Yobit has alot of future to be one of the best exchange site in the world, or what do you think @Biojay

Yes I agree with you my friend, I also prefer yobit exchange to bittrex exchange ,since you even said bittrex exchange  require KYC and yobit exchange doesn't require KYC so I will also go with yobit exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My friend depends on each one of us to choose the best exchange according to their specific needs and their personal experiences in each one of them. I personally decide for yobit, although it is not perfect and has a good amount of things for better, but you get good profits and the team is always thinking of new ways to make money.

I think yobit is the best exchange then the  bittrex. Yobit give us many advantages. It give us invest box you can invest in your coins at daily basis profit without any risk. You can easily withdraw when you want. I suggest you to use it.

There are many exchanges some are good or some are not but for me I prefer the yobit exchange because this is the secured exchange and the main thing is that it's transaction fee is low.  The yobit is 100% decentralized and reliable.  Even most of the members are using this exchange for trading and investment.  

14 hours ago, Huzaifa12 said:

I have never used Bittrex exchange while good information about Yobit exchange and this is sure that Yobit is the best in performance as well in ranking.

The very best thing which i am saying to everyone is Yobit bring for us Cryptotalk which is very best for me and for all other members too.

As far as I know, bittrex is also a good exchange, and it is also very popular and has good trading volume too. About yobit, it is not new to us again, you are just right, they are perfect, good and excellent to deal with. It is the most exchange for me so far in 2020. 

On 12/1/2020 at 6:14 AM, Mominul Islam said:

Dear friend, you have asked a very important question.  I think Beatrix is the best right now.  Because I use these for most of my business.  I use Cryptopia, Eobit, Coin Exchange, NovaExchange and even EtherDelta for some tokens only when I need to trade some lesser known weightcoins.  

Well I have not used bittrex before, I use only yobit and acquainted to yobit. Bittrex has never been on my list before though. Bittrex has good reputation, it is a trustable exchange and it is worth being called one of the good exchange. But I will still prefer yobit that has more things to offer me. 

So far I have not used bitrex, but I can give you my opinion of Yobit, as I have done a lot of operations with them. Almost all coins feature very good volume. That is why the operations are carried out quickly. And one of the options I like the most., it is the opportunity I have to do operations in Yobit with small amounts that for me I am learning this great. That's why I stay with Yobit

When I joined cryptocurrency sphere in 2018, Bittrex was one of the biggest and most popular exchanges, but time passes and there are a lot of new exchanges, which replaced Bittrex and now it`s quite small exchange. This situation reminds me Poloniex, once it was really big exchange, but for now it`s not. For now Yobit is more interesting and biggere exchange, and I prefer to use it instead of Bittrex 

In my opinion,  Both of them are good, But Yobit is the best.You can get more profit by using Yobit.  It’s very useful for trading. You can use it for better performance.  Thank you

Each platform has its advantages and disadvantages, I prefer the Youbit platform, because it has a great advantage. You can use the youbit platform to store currencies for long periods, unlike other platforms that prevent storage without trading.

Edited by Maya20

Well, I have not experienced of using Bittrex, but I used Binance a little bit a couple years ago and now i'm using YObit exchange. And I'm pretty sure that Yobit is the best choice for beginners like me

4 hours ago, Locy said:

In my opinion,  Both of them are good, But Yobit is the best.You can get more profit by using Yobit.  It’s very useful for trading. You can use it for better performance.  Thank you

Incan not consider one as the best, they are just both good, but bittrex can be a little more good than yobit but for yobit experienced users, yobit will be better for them because yobit has more earning opportunities than bittrex. But they are both good and legit and safe to use. 

For me, Yobit is the best for its ease of use and free transfer between members, in addition to that you can keep currencies for a long time.  And inside there are successful investment plans

In bittrex Verification process takes forever

Customer Service issues not being resolved on time 

But in youbit  User-friendlyInterface, Security-Yobi codes (deposit codes),  FreeCoins.

I personally prefer the placenta form of yobit simply because it seems much better to me they have nement aids than Cryptocurrencies they have invenbox and it performs large airdrop therefore I prefer the yobit platform
Good luck and great winnings and a big hello to the entire community

Of course in my opinion both of these are good but Yobit is the best you can get more profit by using Yobit.  It is very useful for business I think you can use it for better performance

• +1 1

@Muneeb Please !!!!!!!! Whatever you do, stay away from Bittrex !!!! They are located in the USA & Bittrex has very strict KYC ( Know Your Customer ) policies. They have frozen my account & to re activate it, they are asking for so much personal information, it isnt funny. Its almost impossible to do what they are asking. Im being treated like a criminal, instead of being treated like a decent customer. I also worry about, how safe is my personal info with Bittrex. It was a good platform some yrs ago but now, its nothing but a hassle.

My advice to everybody here in the Forum, is never to open an account with an exchange that is located in the USA. There are better exchanges located outside of the USA.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think youbit is best exchnager because youbit have so many feathers and also good service but bittrex is not available for all country this is not good. In my opinion youbit is best 

In my opinion both have its own limitations and drawback, where yobit have

* A large number of cryptocurrency pairs.

* 3 version of the site in different language

* A large number of payment methods

* Nice yobitAPI

* Relatively low volume of traders

where Bittrex have

* A large volume of traders

* A large number of pairs

* A low commission which is the same for all

* User friendly interface

* High security

* Bittrex support isn't very active and friendly 

* English is the only version of the site

* Lack of support for the popular payment systems

I think yobit is the best wallet.  I don't know much about Bitex I'm using yobit This is one of the best exchange platforms.  It is much safer and easier to use.  The number of users of this wallet is also increasing day by day.  So I think you can use Yobit too.

Hey mate, thanks for your question, what exchange will best, my answer is yobit exchange is the best exchange for me because yobit trading volume is very high, security level are excellent, also we can trade little amount of money, all the combination make yobit best for me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day