Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 30 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

On 10/10/2019 at 2:34 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

I dont have account in bittrex that's why i don't know about bittrex exchange. i am working with yobit exchange and in my opinion yobit exchange is very best for investing. you can earn without trading. You can use invest box for free earning.

@Tahir Farhad

You can also check and create your account on the Bittrex Exchange and you can also trade there. But it is better to trade on a yobit. And then as you talked, yobit's Invest Box is the best way to earn money. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is a good exchange for all time because exchange fees are small and Youbit has a large community that helped me know what to do in cryptocurrency trading. Bittrex is the worst experience on the exchange, they have deactivated my account for 6 months. There are a lot of problems in this exchange.  

I think Yobit exchanges it best because Yobit is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that supports a lot of cryptocurrencies, payment methods and features. According to the most popular coin CoinMarketCap.com site, Yobit traffic is one of the top ten exchanges in terms of liquidity.  

On 10/10/2019 at 4:52 AM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

I've been hearing on some gist about the Bitrexx but I'm yet to try it. But based on my opinion I think yobit is cool and nice. But it would only be fare if someone try both before comparing.

I always prefer yobit.net. Because its fee is low and it is easy to use. It gives us opportunity to play dice game. Moreover its Security is too good. 

To my personal experience, I have never signed up for Bittrex, and I think it is not yet good as Yobit exchange. I have been using Yobit since a year ago, and to date I haven't found any concerning problem in the exchange. Yobit has good services to offer to its users and also they provide us the platform like cryptotalk. 

• +3 1

Nice question my friend. For me I prefer Yobit , it has many features. It is the best exchage and very safe and secure for transaction . And it is easy to use than bitterx.The minimum trading amounts on Bittrex are much higher than on Yobit which is a bit annoying. So, that's why I use yobit than bitterx.

• +2 1

I do not like comparisons between platforms, so I do not follow a lot of comparisons. I like comparisons between currencies. It is more useful and the reason behind I do not prefer comparisons between platforms is because each of them has its own advantages.

I can say that Yobit is much better than many exchanges that have KYC verification, more than Yobit do not have this occupation and the security of this exchange is exceptional without saying that cryptocurrency exchanges are much faster than many I have been, so I can give you proof that this is the best exchange on world exchanges.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:52 AM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

Both are very popular and best exchanges in the crypto market. But I like yobit exchange because it's trading volume is high. It's security is very high. It is very safe and secure exchange. 

I don't know  about bittrex may be it is good but I don't use it so.But yobit is good one a large number of people use this exchange. It is reliable and secure. I recently join  yobit due to cryptotalk. Because you can't withdraw money without yobit. It is easy to use. 

We have not any knowledge about bittrex exchange but I am a lot of knowledge about yobit exchange. This exchange is very good for trading our crypto currency. This trading platform has benefits such as it will show you all the things on the one screen. Work hard on yobit exchange leads to the success in my point of view.

• +5 1

I don't know which is best due to reason because I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Make our posts useful and helpful to the other members.

Bittrex needs kyc that's why i Don't like it. Basically i don't like any exchange or platform which needs kyc. I use yobiyobit most of the time. Yobit don't need any kyc for transaction or any other work. Yobit has also introduced many new coins with us by grabing them for free. Yobit has also strong security system.  That's why i like yobit. 

On 10/10/2019 at 0:52, Muneeb said:

¿Qué intercambio es el mejor intercambio de yobit o bittrex? Estoy usando de 2 a 3 años ust un yobit y ese intercambio es bueno para mí. No tengo ninguna experiencia sobre Bittrex, ¿es tan bueno como yobit?

I say that yobit is the best, to this day it has never failed me, it does not require KYC, the rates of many currencies are very low, you handle many currencies that you do not see anywhere else, it is easy to use, the airdrops that yobit launches always pay, always have hits. If I doubt it, I choose yobit.

I don't know about bitter but I join to yobit and my experience to use it good. I am also new here and I ist time using it. It is very useful and secure.Anyone can use it. I was aware only coinbase, binance and hotbit. But due to cryptotalk I am using this. It is very good to use.

If I'm going to choose between yobit and bittrex I will chose yobit because yobit is one of the best exchanges when it comes to distributing the wealth to its users. They making investment plans for their users so that they can easily earn profit without doing any trades.

I was in bittrex from many months ago and then i found yobit which is more comfortable and has many fetures and options for the converting or trading.

• +2 1

For me I choose yobit, I tried it so many times it is fast in deposit and withdraw, even in exchanging, and the best think is no kyc at all, yesterday I withdraw 35 usd it only took 30 seconds. 

I don't have enough information about bittrex but i guess its just like yobit exchange. Yobit exchange are very convenient to use and also has low fees so i think those two exchange are very useful. That's for me. 

I haven't use Bittrex yet so I can't say anything about that exchange but for me Yobit is the best exchange due to its low fees and security system

I as of now exchange both, however Yobit outperforms the nimbleness of the stage. I think Yobit dominates in the dynamism of its foundation, I especially delighted in it, without administration and straightforward. Just the rates I discovered somewhat high.

Use any of these exchanges in order to do trading I am new to this exchange and I am working on it I will find the ways to make money from an exchange then I will go for others

I can't decide the best exchange among them. Because I have recently joined this world. Even I haven't used yobit properly because I have no experience. But as I am learning from this site, I have heard a many positive response and reviews about yobit, so I can say that yobit should be best exchange site as compared to Bittrex site.

Bittrex needs KYC and I read that lately this exchange had stopped withdrawals of Litecoin during a time of volatility and arbitrage opportunity. It Yobit for me in this one and by a big difference. I like the trade room more from Bittrex and Yobit is also having many events airdrops and campaigns.