Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 28 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

We can use anyone we like, they are both good and common exchange, they are one of the best exchange existing. But for me I will prefer to use to yobit, I like it's security and how helpful they are to the crypto community and for bringing new people into the crypto community. 

Well, I also have been using YoBit site since I have joined Crypto world. I haven't a little bit experience at any other website. I haven't tried Bittrex trading site that's why I don't know about Bittrex trading site. I would like to tell you that YoBit is really a very useful and secure place that can be understood easily by new members.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Both is the good exchange. Many exchange is good. Good for trade. I trade at yobit and Bittrex to. Looking condition of crypto. You can arbit coin for faster and best timing you lucky you can get profit. Stay watch all exchange.

Yeah, it's not possible to see an around perfect system with no "black spots" or 2, that fact is to make sure that the positive marks out weigh the black spots, that's what yobit has going for them and it's working so far. 

And so I'll choose yobit. 

Well i am using yobit so i recommend you to use yobit because it is the best i have ever seen. I don't have knowledge about bittrex, but there are some members who are using bittrex and yobit both but i think yobit is the best exchange. Thank you 

Hello my  friend, I dont have account in bittrex that's why i don't know about bittrex exchange. i am working with yobit exchange and in my opinion yobit exchange is very best for investing. you can earn without trading. You can use invest box for free earning.

• +1 1

If I were to choose between yobit and Bittrex, I chose yobit because yobit is a great exchange when it comes to distributing wealth among its customers. They create investment plans for their clients so that they can easily make a profit without any trade.

Actually , i use both but i think yobit is the best . There are many platform available in the market but i think yobit is the best . So i personally recommend you to choose yobit .

Accourding to my experience yobit is the best for us. Yobit has everything we want from this. Yobit is the exchange of international level.we can easily work on it .  I will that more takecare for it. Thanks for this.

bittrex and yobit are both good exchange sites.  However I use yobit exchange site.  I invest and trade on that site.  Trade fee and withdrawal fee is less than 6 on this site  However bittrex site is more popular than yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

bittrex and yobit are both good exchange sites.  However I use yobit exchange site.  I invest and trade on that site.  Trade fee and withdrawal fee is less than 6 on this site  However bittrex site is more popular than yobit.

My personal experience with yobit is great and bittrex account I don't use much. The fee is higher then Yobit and they don't have many low price coins. So as a trader who have small investment and worried about fee, yobit is a best choice easy to withdraw and simple way of deposit. Although Bittrex have good rank from Yobit but as day by day Yobit popularity is increasing in no time we could have YOBIT  top 10 rank. 

There are many forums here but very few are believable. I use yobit and will prefer it. Yobit is an easy to use exchange. You can invest in a lot of currency in yobit, That is why many members prefer it yobit's investbox is a great feature to invest in.

Bittrex is a common exchange and very good but I will like and prefer yobit because it is more helpful even than many other exchanges.  But I think these two do not need comparison but to just know that they are both good exchanges. 

I would say that the difference between Beatrix and Yobit is the exchange rate between BTC Eth and USD, all your coins are more authenticated and trustworthy than Bebitx Yobit Abd in Beatrix but you can find Corn or Token on eByte which has no real value and has no volume.  Because the exchange fee is low and Ubit has a large community that helps me to know what can be done in crypto trading.  I also love YouTube because they have minimal deposit in RUB which is great because I rely on rubber for my transactions. Thanks guys.

• +1 1

I will say that I never used Beatrex again until my account was deleted.  I think Beatrix is very similar to Beyonc but has a higher fee than Beytex Beyonc.  Bitrex has a 0.25% trading fee while Bainness is 0.1%, the cost will be cheaper if you have BNB.  I hope it will be useful. IIM trading in Yobit for 2 years is much more like Yobit.  I think this Exchange ius is very user friendly.  So I would like to vote for Yobit for the best exchange.

• +1 1

Yo bit is one of the best. Because we are receiving the high amount of money in this platform direct from the crypto talk. The reason is that bittrex is for me like an unknown platform. The yobit is the best to get a exchange and for investing.

According to my opinion both exchange are but yobit is best and many member use yobit exchange they are easy in understanding and we can invest many currance in yobit exchange yobit exchange is new but it is more popular and useable by many member 

• +1 1

My friend, the yobit platform is associated with the current forum, but the other platform does not think so, and in fact for the first time I hear its name

I also haven't used Bittrex forum yet, even I also heard first time that name of forum from your post. I have joined this forum one month ago and since joining, I am using oy YoBit exchange forum. I would like to tell you that YoBit is really a good and useful place for Investing money as it gives many opportunities to earn profit such as Investbox, vMining and much other features.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yobit is best as compared to bittrex. In Yobit you can see the market price and know how much you are earning from cryptocurrencies so it very good site Yobit has everything here and i am very glad to have worked here. Thanks 

• +1 1

There is not a single doubt that yobit is best and better . But overall when we compare yobit and bittrex , both have same ratings and community .

So both are good

• +5 1

Hi my dear. A bittrex uses it once or twice, so it doesn't have much to say, but yobit can talk about what it already trades a lot. Yobit withdraw fees is to high. In yobit doge withdraw fees is 500 and bitters is only takes 2 doge. First of all, beatrix is blocking the country I am in, so I have never worked in it and it has been several years for me in yobit.

• +1 1

According to my opinion yoBit is best one because it has lot of features. As we know that yoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrency. YoBit platform facliate the trading of many as 497 cryptocurrency and token  and have 8575 active pairs. So my choice is YoBit but everyone have its own choice.

I do not know if yo it is the best but they offer good trading experience with low fee and their altcoin withdrawal is cheap while using them makes ur cryptocurrencies to be safe unlike many exchanges that has been hacked in the past. 

Yobit is best option then other according to me. Because it safe and secure.  We can make any type of coi transaction on yobit. We can use yobit for different purpose. We can make safe by 2fa. So yobit give the opportunity to invest into investbox. So according to me yobit is easy use and make good to you.