Big Investment Big Profit - Page 20 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

Investing a whole lots of money on one particular coin is not advisable and not recommended, it is highly risky and dangerous as the whole money might go down into drain at the end of the day probably if the market price goes down for that particular coin, that would lead to a very big loss as well. Using a huge money for investment doesn't guarantee larger profit, the most important factor is trading wisely with either little or more fund at the right time with a favourable market and earning a reasonable profit. It is advisable to diversify our investment, we have several coins that are very beneficial for investment. Most importantly, planning wisely before investing is very essential.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is true if we invest lots of money in trade then we earn big profit. But we remember never invest all money in the trade at a time because if lose come then we lose our all money. So we should not invest all money. But trade is best to invest their money. We earn lots of money

• +1 1

If you have big investment for trading then you can make big profit. Trading is very risky. If you have big investment then it is less risky. If you invest in BTC then you take a big profit. 

With expensive coins, bigger investment means bigger profit because you will buy more coins but cheap coins don't need to be bought in large amounts. To understand better, $100 only gives you 0.00518 worth of BTC but the same money will give you 164 coins worth of XRP. You don't even receive 1/100 of BTC but you get 164 full coins of XRP. This is indeed a big difference. However, if you buy XRP and it doesn't move, you may earn the same as BTC. At the end, big investment + high price changes = maximum profit.

• +1 1

Offcourse large or big investments are capable of generating awesome returns as compared to investing small, infact, people that enjoy the benefits of investments the most are those that actually invest big 

According to my thought to take a big risk.I advice you not to  invest 

much more money at one forum at the starting.

I suggest you to invest money on 2 or three forum because if one do scam and loss your money but other may give you benefits.

So don't take high risk st started.

My friend, I never advise you to invest your money in a single currency, this is a great risk, it will lead to the loss of your money, you can use more than one currency, this is more safe.

• +3 1

It is good money to trade, but you do not risk it all my friend I think it is better to diversify the types of currencies so that you do not lose all the money. 

Edited by Mr.Rayan

This is true or not because more investment makes more profit but if there is more investment and there can be loss then it can be said that it is not right. That's why you should never invest in one currency.

Positive thoughts should be preserved in mind. But there is also an opportunity that the big you invest the you have chance to lose. 

And investment in one coin is a huge risk you are going to take.  An example is if you put your all eggs in one basket if if unfortunately you fall,  all of them will be broken. 

So taking risk is not all that you cling to risk undoubtedly. 

• +2 1

You want to do invest but you don't know about coins, first you have to know about coins, you have to analysis about Prices for your knowledge i will suggest you invest on Bitcoin.

Investing all your money in one currency can be dangerous because this is a great risk that you may lose your money if the price of the currency falls, so you must invest in other currencies as well to reduce the risks and in addition to this you must use reliable sites so as not to be exposed to fraud also.

• +2 1

I think you invest all the money because if you invest huge and much more then you will also earn much more profit.My second suggestion for you invest money in bitcoin because bitcoin rate increasing very fastly day by day

4 hours ago, Zubair Ahmed said:

I think you invest all the money because if you invest huge and much more then you will also earn much more profit.My second suggestion for you invest money in bitcoin because bitcoin rate increasing very fastly day by day

You opinion is one part correct but not totally correct which makes it not completely accurate. The price of bitcoin can also decrease, that means it not accurate. For example if I invested in bitcoin at a price of $19800 and the price of bitcoin decrease, this can lead to losses for that time. But very possible the price of bitcoin will increase later. But holders need to learn how to buy just during price decrease so that the price will increase after they buy. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 10/10/2019 at 6:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

If you have only $5000 do not invest all of them in a single coin for holding, but for my suggestion just choose at least 5 best coins and invest$500 in each which total will be $2500, and the remain balance of $2500 you need to take $1000 in trading and keep $1500 as stock when your investments fails.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

19 hours ago, rami123 said:

Hello my friend, one of the biggest mistakes is to believe that the more capital, the greater the profit. We must understand that the ratio and proportion It is the principal and risk present in the same proportion in the large amount Or small 50% probability of loss or profit in the end I recommend that you distribute the capital gradually Entering the market using strong management and using stop loss and close your deals Winner at the right time and place.

If people can not realize this simple analysis, he or she will just end up losing. But, well this not trading but investing, and investing means holding. Although you are right but going for particular coins like bitcoin will be great, even if there is losses today, the price will increase back later. Some people do make the mistake of selling after huge lose, while the coin later increase. 

On 10/10/2019 at 9:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

Since you have a large amount, you can certainly benefit.  But you must have experience to invest.  Because for investment you have to choose some good coins and exchange sites.  However, you can choose Bitcoin, LTC and ETH coins.  And of course invest for the long term.

you try to understand Never invest all your money in a single asset.  You are putting your money at heavy risk.  I recommend dividing your investment into 5 and investing in 5 cryptos including BTC.  If you invest in an asset, if the value of that currency goes down, your investment will go down sharply.

This question has been asked by many members, the answer is known, of course Bitcoin is the best currency for investment in the short and long term, but also there are other good currencies in the market such as Ethereum LTC, XRP, TRX, Link. For me, I prefer to buy cheap and good currencies such as XRP, TRX and keep it for a long time.

You are right but we are happy when we make more profit but when we have huge loss then you hold your head and sit down. That is why I would tell you to invest less so that When you are hurt, they will not be a big headache for you.

My friend, I advise you not to use all your money in investment, especially if you want to put all the money that you have in one currency.

No I don't think it's good as u are going to keep all your eggs in one bucket. If you lose than nothing that. Repent. Still my brother you can invest more than one coins as they would help u recover some money if u lose in one currency. Be wise and do smart work as it is highly risky to invest in coin 

Of course if you invest in a trusted app or where you can invest, of course big investments mean big profits..I guess you must listen to some advice here to keep all the eggs in one basket. Choose the top olcoins that have high market capitalization so as not to lose your $ 5000 dollars in those crypto spaces.

Yes, that's right big investment big profits. It's not advisable to invest all your money in one coin, I think you should like 3 or 4 good coins to invest in. I will suggest you invest in litecoin, ripple and ethereum.