Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform

This is the most important to learn about the trading in the cryptotalk market and also in marketplace . you first will have buy something at low place and sell that thing at high rate when the price touch to high.

I want to give additional advices for the new members that they maybe have some problems in the buying or selling of some currency so they should refresh the page or if the problem is not solved so they should send a report to the support team.

I don't even have anything in my wallet, let alone invest in something. But who know, in the future maybe, i might have something to invest in/trade with. Much thanks. Really appreciate it. 

I am new here I don't have enough knowledge about trading but with your post I also learn many things about trading thanks dear . I am sure it will help me in future. 

Really thank you, my friend. Your post can help a lot of beginners to trade and earn some money. The yobit platform is good for beginners because it is easy to use and highly credible

Edited by Mhmdas21
  • +2 1

Hello my friend

I am new to how to buy and sell coins on Yobit and have never done so before and try to learn from the forum with these helpful posts

Also, in order to be able to buy and sell currencies, we must have information about the current exchange rate and learn how to study and analyze cryptocurrencies so that we do not fall into losing the money we have.

• +4 1

It is important to know and read these articles in order to understand the correct trading work and not to fall into mistakes that expose us to losing money. I hope that you publish an article about the safest wallets to put my money in. I am having difficulty identifying a safe and credible wallet.

• +3 1

Well done, it is important for beginners to know how to work on the Yobit platform. I have provided an explanation of the currency selection mechanism, where there are two rows of currencies. We choose a currency from the horizontal row and a currency corresponding to it in the vertical row and we give the buy and sell order.

It is a very good publication for beginners in the field of trading, but they should know that if they do not make mistakes and learn from every mistake in this field it is difficult for them to succeed that this field needs to work personally and learn from everything you do.

• +3 1

Yes, you are right my friend.  Everyone should know how to trade on yobit platform. If you know the right rules, then you can easily succeed by selling. So we need to know the rules first.  Later you have to work according to the rules.

Yes, I did this process before, where I sold my BTC and bought waves by means of the fact that buying and selling on the platform is very easy, and this process was done quickly as well.

• +2 1

Dear I think all this method are really very difficult and I am taking help of  my friend in all these things and he helping me and in withdrawing my payment I am learning about all the procedure but I am worried that I can lose the amount so that's why I am not doing anything.

• +4 1

This is a good move for you mate by teaching them how to trade on yobit exchanger. Making this kind of topic will help them to lessen to have a duplicate topics because that is one of a sick on this forum, one member will ask for it and another member will post that topic and that is one of a cause of deletion here. Thanks mate for sharing this!

It's critical to time the market, particularly because it's amongst the most common ways to make money in crypto. Trading is simple on the Yobit portal because all you have to do is go out to the market section, pick the coin you really want make a purchase, and you're done. The only frustrating aspect of trading is not knowing when the price of a specific coin will fluctuate wildly.

I can't see the pictures, they are not loading, but maybe this is a problem of my device that is mobile and I will have to update the software as probably this is my fault. I wanted to write that I like Yobit a lot, and I did not have a problem using it. When learning how to trade in Yobit it was only needed a few minutes to learn that. But for someone first time with any exchange it will need an hour perhaps and find the buttons and what is everything.

Yes you are right and thank you very much for providing these useful information on how to trade crypto currency within yobit platform and it will also serve as guideline to the newbies who are having difficulties on how to trade.

This is the beautiful thing about the Yobit platform that finding it is very easy. Any action you want to do from buying and selling is shown with a button, so you will not suffer from the trading process, you just need experience and research in currencies before starting the trading process.

The difficulty is knowing when to rise and fall for a currency.  It is important to know how to trade because it is the most important source of income in cryptocurrencies. 

Thanks. You can earn money through your Ubit account. Basically you can save your money through Ubit account. You can use Ubit through trading. Basically, to be a successful trader, you need to have a Ubit account. In fact, a Ubit account is like a money bag that stores information and saves money. This will help you to do better advanced trading.

It is important for everyone, my brother, because if a person starts doing this, he can do a lot of harm if he does not know about it.I think that the Yobit who is is very good for all these things and he is beneficial because the market value of everything is also on him and on every currency it is based on his rate. 

How it can trade uniquely is really impressive because it tracks down a huge amount of salary in Crypto. Trading on the YoBit platform makes you feel comfortable that you were required to move into the trade section a while back, and in that case, the currency you need to acquire or the business at the moment you complete it requires first-rate currency. A single device that is hard to trade with is that you will not find the currency of confidence will rise or fall.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this useful information with us. It is very helpful especially for new members like me who do not know how to trade. Trading plays a vital role and is one of the most important sources for gaining profits and now thanks to the information you provided I will be able to trade.

Thank you for sharing this useful information with us. It is very helpful especially for new members like me who do not know how to trade. Trading plays a vital role and is one of the most important sources for gaining profits and now thanks to the information you provided I will be able to trade.

How it can trade uniquely is really impressive because it tracks down a huge amount of salary in Crypto. Trading on the YoBit platform makes you feel comfortable that you were required to move into the trade section a while back, and in that case, the currency you need to acquire or the business at the moment you complete it requires first-rate currency. A single device that is hard to trade with is that you will not find the currency of confidence will rise or fall.

Thank you, my friend, a good lesson, but I would like to note some mistakes in the 5th step. You deal with the yobit platform, and when you sell your currencies for another currency, you do not have to wait for someone to buy it, but the platform itself changes your money to the other currency directly.  And another point, why do you recommend selling when the currency is declining ??  On the contrary, you may rise after you decrease a little. If you follow this method, you will find yourself always losing.