Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

It depends on how much you start to invest, the more you invest the bigger gains you will have, now if you start with little you will take a long time to reach that value

On 2/10/2020 at 9:52 AM, Honny143 said:

I don't exactly guess how many years take to earn one bitcion, its depends you how smartly you works because if you earn free bitcoin in this forum for one year you collectes good amount of satoshis in your account, and use this in trading and have trading skills, you definitely earn 1 bitcion in 1 are 2 years, but it depends only you

Well, that's true mate, it's good for us to do trading if we want to get some 1 bitcoin in just a year, making a post here in this forum take you 3-4 years before you meet the 1 bitcoin and it depends to the forum if they will implement a new payment system.

It is a question that covers a lot and it seems to me that it is not good to think like that. It is important to put ambition aside and invest our time and money in financial education. They are the foundations of any investor who takes the issue seriously and responsibly!

• +2 1

It totally depends on your method for earning Bitcoin. If you are a big farm miner it would probably take some months to make 1 BTC but if you just do trading or investor then it might take much time. If you want to trader you have to find a global and honest platform like Yobit.

• +1 1

The rate  is difficult now so i think is takes 5 or more than years to have a 1 bitcoin even the Efficient mining hardware is hardly to get 1 bitcoin in current years.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

Bitcoin is now worth $16,442.00 us dollars now. Bitcoin is growing very fast. Do you think working on cryptotalk and making investment on it will make you earn that much? Except if you have another  means of income to add with this.

If you only earn bitcoins from your job on the forum it is very difficult to get one bitcoin.
It will take about 10 years!
So if you want to achieve this amount of profit, you should invest in the platform, my friend

On 3/5/2020 at 10:46 AM, mahmood964 said:

This is not measured by time, i.e. it is possible to achieve you with an hour, and you can reach the time of achieving it for several years. This depends on your skills in work and your strategy

Earning 1 complete Bitcoin is a very hard by doing small jobs online in earning some Satoshi. It will take you years have one complete Bitcoin. On the other side if you are willing to mine with good mining projects you can earn one bitcoin and few months. 

On 10/27/2020 at 10:55 PM, Kashif saeed said:

1 BITCOIN mean think about impossible dream .You will never earn one coin in one year .But you can get one coin with graet hard work .every impossible thing will be possible.It not easy work.

Nice question you know if you want to excel one person working on this platform then you have to spend about a year here but the BTC gula you will turn on from here you must use it by adding because by treating you you will get these dollars.  Unable to make an income Of course you can earn in a year or less

•  

Its gonna take long time to get 1 bitcoin by just working here. But if you work hard for some 4/5 years and invest and trade the money payed you can earn 1 bitcoin if your trading works.

• +1 1

If all you want is some hint though you have experience, you will get it. Continue the way you want it for two years, three years or more, most importantly to maintain a successful Bitcoin business.

• +1 3

According to my knowledge it will take you 10 years to gain 1 BTC only if you are working in this forum alone. But what you can do is you can trade your btc and gain huge profits but should be careful. 

That's the good question my friend and everyone should give his own opinion. Yes it will take a long time to collect the Bitcoin at this forum. But I will suggest you to do trading of the crypto currency to make this amount in a short time. I am also adopting trading to earn a good amount.

• +1 2

Dear in digital currency platform Bitcoin is the most rich currency and if you work online for without investment at the cryptotalk platform then you would wait for 10 years but if you work with investment then you can get 1BTC in very few months which depends on your investment.

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

Getting a bitcoin is not that easy my friend. 18064.40 US dollas is the present amount of 1 bitcoin. Well it also depends on your financial strength. But if you are to earn 1 bitcoin in cryptotalk then you have a lots to do. Wish all the best.

• Useful or interesting 2

This will depend on how much you are making daily. To calculate the amount of time it will take you to get 1btc you need to put what you are making into consideration. Only that way will you be able to calculate what you are asking for.

It relies upon how difficult work you are. However, I think it is take years since 1 bitcoin isn't a joke, you have to accomplish such a great deal things like teading, investing,gambling, and so on You have to do it about years with the goal that you can arrive at 1 bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2

Earning bitcoin is not easy by just making the posts yeh it is impossible but it is difficult by posts if you to earn bitcoins than you can invest your own money on cryptosystem than you can earn by easiest way best of luck.

Making bitcoin is a lot of hard work.It takes up to 5-10 years to earn 1bitcoin.You have to work hard to earn bitcoin and build yourself that way.

• +1 1

If you have an invest that is giving you good returns then you can have 1 btc within a year. I personally think that it is a challenge that you should go through so as to see how what is possible in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

for me timing and patience is the one key if we want earn more bitcoin because as of now the prices of currencies in the market is not stable so the prices will increase and sometimes going down so better to look for timing and have more patience to work hard to earn more bitcoins and money.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/10/2020 at 2:52 AM, Honny143 said:

I don't exactly guess how many years take to earn one bitcion, its depends you how smartly you works because if you earn free bitcoin in this forum for one year you collectes good amount of satoshis in your account, and use this in trading and have trading skills, you definitely earn 1 bitcion in 1 are 2 years, but it depends only you

I strongly agree with on this friend. I guess hard-working together with patience pay. One trading skills with the determination and focus one has can yield something amazing like the 1 bitcoin within few years.

Depending on your earning, it could take months or even years before being able to accumulate 1 bitcoin. However if you are good at trading then it is very possible to accumulate 1 btc within the range of one year.

• +1 1

On 2/10/2020 at 12:54 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Nice question ! If you want to work just here ! you have to work for 10 years to get 1 BTC ! but you can trade with them or invest them ! so you can make a huge profit ! then you can make 1 BTC with 1 year or less !

If you are serious and also willing to put in the effort then you will surely make 1. bitcoin in ahead. Although you have to put in a lot of work and also money. Trading is the only way you get that fast. Let's assume you bought 0.5btc at 1000usd and then the price rise to 20000usd, that mena's you have made 1btc easily.

There are many aspects to take into account to earn 1 btc since it depends on the knowledge you have about cryptocurrencies and the money you have to invest if, on the contrary, you are a normal user that will surely take you many many years to get it
Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• +1 1

Earning Bitcoin without investment will take more time if you want to earn Bitcoin without investment then you have to work hard for 8 to 10 years it will take more but if you have capability of investing then you can earn Bitcoin in short time