The best site to collect Bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

2 hours ago, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

That is faucet website, Faucets these day are nothing but just a waste of your precious time, I'll advice you dedicate your time into something else.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Faucets are a nice beggining when you need to practice your use of cryptocoins without risk because you can lose only coins you earned for free. I learned a lot using faucet payments to do trades at many exchange sites like crex24, altilly and graview

Edited by masterfocus
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, anikamishti said:

Totally agree, these kind of faucets are valueless and time wasting to me. I also invested in freebitco, it was fun at the beginning, made some profit, but ultimately lost everything. Then I realized that gambling can't make you rich. 

I still claim from here. Though it is now no more easy to get to minimum payment, but the site still pays and is still working. Here is also a freedoge site, which seems from the same site of owner of freebitco, but now is not easy to claim because of captcha is not easy to complete here and so requires too much time to claim just once.

I don't know when these sites started but if it would have been at least 3 or 4 years, then it was definitely good paying considering higher claims in BTC or doge initially (per current BTC or doge price now) they used to pay and increase in price of BTC and doge.

• +1 4

there are many gambling sites with much better odds than freebico.in.

you might make a tiny amount of BTC on freebitco.in with the freerolls, referrals and interest rate, but don't ever use the dice game there, it's a money trap. 

• +1 2

On 10/9/2019 at 3:33 PM, Leader83 said:

It is better to buy bitcoin directly . if you earn 10 sat every 1 hour that will be use less. 

Good Luck 

On 10/10/2019 at 2:03 AM, Leader83 said:

this website is only good if you could get soooo many referals, then you may earn lots of money, I have seen people who have earned more than 1 btc with having lots of referals

On 10/10/2019 at 7:59 AM, Mathers said:

That is faucet website, Faucets these day are nothing but just a waste of your precious time, I'll advice you dedicate your time into something else.

I just found this out. oh, faucet, it really isn't profitable right now. The rewards are nothing compared to the internet data packages needed. Lol But at least it can be a fun experience to get btc for free.

3 hours ago, jumail said:

I just found this out. oh, faucet, it really isn't profitable right now. The rewards are nothing compared to the internet data packages needed. Lol But at least it can be a fun experience to get btc for free.

You can spend the time you want to spend on faucet to make your self a better person by learn some skills in the real world, or online tutorials, but don't waste your time chasing faucets.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/9/2019 at 6:33 PM, Leader83 said:

When I started there I had high hopes of continuing on that path, but it is very difficult to stay if you bet, because if you do it most likely you will lose, that game is designed to make you lose.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mathers said:

You can spend the time you want to spend on faucet to make your self a better person by learn some skills in the real world, or online tutorials, but don't waste your time chasing faucets.

Yes, you are right, this category takes a lot of time and effort. I personally tried to collect a penny from this site, but it is very dreary and long, it is better to do something else.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think it's worth wasting time on such sites. The income is extremely small and at this value it really doesn't help you at all.

Than faucets you better try bounty campaigns, where the income is better.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:33 AM, Leader83 said:

To collect yes freebitco.in gives you nice sats but it is probably not enough for many people. You need to deposit on the website to collect even more free coins because they give you 4% annual daily compound interest. You'll also need many referrals to boost your income even more. Clicking the button and solving captchas alone isn't enough.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There is where we can get free bitcoin

Moon bitcoin .

Bonusbitcoin .

Freebitco.in .

But to be honest i dont think it worth to waste time with  these sites .

Yobit is a good choice 30 comments per day = 30 000 satoshis 

• +2 1

On 10/10/2019 at 5:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Yes its true freebitco.in One of best sites to collect bitcoin. Im playing for first at 2010 until now. Roll 1 hour everyday. And dont make mistake for playing multyply its very2 hard to playing, many lose and make poor your BTC. Keep saving and always roll at 1 hour everday 1x

• +1 1

On 10.10.2019 at 01:33, Leader83 said:

I think the YoBit exchange is much better.
There is a tab "Free Coins".
There are many different coins you can collect for free...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

14 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

I think the YoBit exchange is much better.
There is a tab "Free Coins".
There are many different coins you can collect for free...

yeah there are alot of coin that with no value at all to collect, or 0.0000001 doge every day, I dont know even why that free coin section exist

This site is legit but the faucet is boring and very low reward. To reach minimum payout will take a year time, it just wasting of time. You can play dice game but im sure you will get lost.

• +1 1

Freebitco wast your time and never win any jackpot.If you play mutiplay you lost your whole balance.I do not see who win any lottery, so avoid this site.

there are many sites where you can collect very low amount of bitcoin, but many of these sites are fake, they will not give you payment after you complete the task, they will totally waste your time.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Freebitco.in is a great and legitimate site which has been around for many years now. I have received payouts from them in the past. Now they have introduced Betting as well, where you can multiply your BTC quickly on sports and events.  Use my ref link for new sign ups - https://freebitco.in/?r=5620557  😉

Edited by TucoRamirez

Freebitcoin is probably the oldest and most reliable site for collecting bitcoins .there and you can multiply Satoshi collected for free. Although the reward is not big at the moment

• +2 1

1 minute ago, andrehol said:

Freebitcoin is probably the oldest and most reliable site for collecting bitcoins .there and you can multiply Satoshi collected for free. Although the reward is not big at the moment

One of the first faucets that still works. The profits there are really very small. I wouldn't get hung up on that faucet. Is it so for fun sometimes to go and try your luck. I wonder what the biggest amount they won there in free games? I don't win more than the third prize

• +1 2

Just now, corrao25 said:

One of the first faucets that still works. The profits there are really very small. I wouldn't get hung up on that faucet. Is it so for fun sometimes to go and try your luck. I wonder what the biggest amount they won there in free games? I don't win more than the third prize

Oh, you are lucky! I only lost a maximum of 100,000 satoshi there. It was very disappointing. But I used to get very decent amounts from there before

6 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I love Freebitco.in very much. Member since 2015 or so and still claiming and referring 🙂 its a bit concerning that they add more and more gambling and gambling promotions. They closed the Sister Site free dogecoin for free claims some weeks ago. I think freebitcoin will be very soon an only gambling site sadly but I made good there anyways already.

image.thumb.png.d3c8932efa7f0000cfac6b34a021789a.png

The number of referrals is impressive. I would not be able to request 3 referrals. How did you manage to get so many referrals? What's the secret? I wonder how many referrals are still active? Also impressive is that you are one of those who had 1btc. I have not yet earned even 1btc.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1