Btc price should fall - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Weekend

Btc price should fall

i do not think the bitcoin price should fall but i will show you something to understand that world crypto 

Too many people want that happen and that's why it is probably not going to happen. Everybody wants to buy cheap bitcoins which creates huge amounts of demand and it cannot go down easily. Few months ago when btc was $5k people weren't so eager to and now they expect btc to go $6k how funny is this... so that all my information about what you asked brother , so ihope the batter for us , 

On 10/10/2019 at 12:48 AM, Weekend said:

Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc.

Cheaper means nothing. If you put price of 1 cent and have a trillion coins as supply it doesn't matter at all. Bitcoin is totally accessible and the most used, being accepted by merchants and you can also buy almost anywhere using third parties like Bitpay.

• Useful or interesting 1

The price dropped more than people were asking and made some wonder if this was over, although those of us that know we bought in with as much as possible. I don't like to see big dips actually as they create bad terms for investments. Investors need not see whales manipulating and I hope this is over for now.

• +3 1

Yes, everyone is waiting for a price fall of Bitcoin. But nowadays the demand of Bitcoin is very high and as a result the price is also high most of the time. I am even thinking about holding my BTC for long period. Because I am expecting a good price very soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

3 hours ago, Biojay said:

To me, I think it will not be a good idea for Bitcoin price value drop to that amount, if the price drop to that amount, it will cause a lot of loss in money to so many people in the world who invest on it already and were thinking whether the price will rise when they bought theirs.

Yes @Biojay its not possible for bitcoin to trip to that level because its one of the most stable coins and it will only increase with time with a little step back but it won't drop as they have predicted coins that can drop easily are those that are most readily available which is not true about btc

• Useful or interesting 2

Bitcoin has a cycle it goes through (this cycle has a bottom an a top) and after each price increasing, there will must be a correction movement that makes the price dropping, but these fluctuation are temporary since there are many factors contributing to the determination of the btc price

Whether the price is more or less, it favours some individual and gets some individual in loss. The people who acquire free bitcoins wants it's price to rise while the people who want to invest in it want it's price to be low.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The bitcoin price have fall in the begining of the year, because of the corona virus that affect the economic of the world but now the price have rises again and rise to a good value that we don't expect yo reach. 

• +2 1

It was a great opportunity in Bitcoin because whoever bought at $ 8000 can now sell more than twice, and maybe next year I will find posts on the forum saying that the price of 19000 was a golden opportunity because all indicators and expectations say that the market is still bullish and the positivity has not ended yet.

• +3 1

If the price of btc fall this is an opportunity for people to buy and drop it so that if the the price rise you could be able to earn huge amount of money to buy another additional btc for the future and you could make an inspect on it

As for me, I expect the price of Bitcoin to reach $ 10,000 after that partially stabilizes and after that we will follow the graphical analysis and follow the markets in order to know the rise and fall of the Bitcoin currency happy daily

Another phase of price collapse has just started and since last night, BTC has crashed from $19300 to $18150. If you are still confident that it will hit $20K soon, then you can grab this opportunity. It is almost 11% profit if it rises from $18K to $20K. However, I'm still waiting to see how far down it will go before making any decisions. I don't start my investment until I see the first signs of strong resistance in upward direction. When the resistance is weak and green signals are low, the investing is risky.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:48 PM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

If the price of bitcoin falls, theirs one thing for sure, its going to affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. And its going to be difficult for bitcoin to have the same price value with other cryptocurrencies. @Husnyjaf

• +1 1

Well in my opinion the trade war between the two countries does not have any impact on crypto, yes, although it is not impossible that there is an indirect impact, but the impact we can see is due to the BCH hardfork event, this split is quite controversial so it has a negative impact on the market, not to mention this together with the event of Black Friday.

• +1 1

Yes, basically!  Of course I think the price of bitcoin should be reduced to $ 8K so that people can buy more bitcoins and they can hold on.  Actually.  I think if the price of Bitcoin goes up they can sell their holding Bitcoins at a great price and they can make a lot of profit.

• +1 1

I think the price of bitcoin is fall for a few days. The 12 months 2020 is very good for crypto customers. There are such a lot of proper things that are going to show up in the blockchain device. So no longer fall bitcoin fee, it's going up surely. All users make sufferers for a few days.

1 hour ago, Shantos said:

If the price of bitcoin falls, theirs one thing for sure, its going to affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. And its going to be difficult for bitcoin to have the same price value with other cryptocurrencies. @Husnyjaf

Definitely right mate. Its impossible for now the value of bitcoin cannot be the same with other cryptocurrencies. If the price of bitcoin fall it's an advantage for those that want to buy and it's also a disadvantage for those that already invest in it.  So that's how the world is. @Trainz @Mubiflow

1 hour ago, Husnyjaf said:

Definitely right mate. Its impossible for now the value of bitcoin cannot be the same with other cryptocurrencies. If the price of bitcoin fall it's an advantage for those that want to buy and it's also a disadvantage for those that already invest in it.  So that's how the world is. @Trainz @Mubiflow

Everything about this world is dynamic, when something is an advantage to some people that same thing would be a disadvantage to people , cryptocurrency works that way too. We just hope we always be at the advantage side

This will not be possible at all.Most people entering this market for the first time buy bitcoin first and some hold it for a period of time.
The demand for bitcoin is constantly increasing and because we are in a free market, the price will continue to rise

If you start trading in Bitcoin you will say that it has grown so much in seconds and I make a good profit by selling it.  If you look at the previous period, the price of Bitcoin was lower than that of Litcoin.I think the price of Bitcoin started to rise slowly and not fall now.  Hope prices go too high.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:48 AM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

So how to wait bitcoin to drop for such kind of purpose in order to let people to buy other cryptocurrencies, do you means that to kill bitcoin or what?

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think it's impossible bitcoin value fall and reach 8k dollar in this year... Because some day  ago bitcoin value go down ⬇️ and reach near to 17.7k dollar... So now a time again bitcoin value increase day by day and now a time it's current value is up to19.1k dollar.. hope so end of this it's value more increase and cross 20k dollar...

So you bought at 8k and what did you do at 4k? I hope you bought more, then again this post was made as another gray advertisement for this Titan coin that you make us hate it even more the way you advertise it inside posts that are about something else.

I am also thinking the price should fall and I can buy the bitcoin at lowest possible price and the price goes up again and I will be rich person soon but that is not possible.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:48 AM, Weekend said:

Oh dear friend I think you are wrong that the BTC price should lowdown this is not a good idea BTC don't need to decrease price to get popularity because BTC has most popularity and if its price goes decreasing then its maybe lower its popularity.