Pay for college using Bitcoin - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Pay for college using Bitcoin

On 18.02.2020 at 02:41, BTC Future said:

Although the use of Bitcoin to pay for college has been implemented since 2014, but because there is no topic in this forum, then I will review this topic again and hopefully it will be useful for those who are still in high school and will continue their studies at university. Here are some universities that accept Bitcoin:

1. The King's College in New York, United States. 

2. University of Nicosia in Cyprus 

3. University of Cumbria in England

If you know of any other university that accepts Bitcoin, please share it here

Hope cryoto is officially allowed to historic around the arena in destiny .

In my country, I can't pay college with bitcoin. Not only pay for college, pay for something alone is not yet supported to use bitcoin. So for the time being there are no universities that accept payments using bitcoin.

1 hour ago, kusizias said:

This is an illegal currency in many countries but many students want to make money so some universities accept that Maybe. This is just a plea and if this project is successful, there is a very good chance to continue this Bitcoin payment with other countries. This is good

You are right, although now Bitcoin is still considered an illegal currency in several countries, but in accordance with its purpose Bitcoin wants to be used as the second medium of exchange after fiat money. And I believe that more and more universities will accept Bitcoin.

This is a really remarkable way so many people are making money but it is not yet practiced in all countries but it is possible to make a lot of money through Bitcoin.

I think that bitcoin has not yet been approved in our country. So I would say that to pay in our college, we have to make money in our country.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:26 AM, Agios said:

The Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland 

European School of Management and Technology in Berlin

FPT University in Vietnam

These are some I found out from google search. The more interesting point is that, the number is growing, and soon it will be so widespread, that many will just deal in crypto and not fiat. 

Wow, surprising information, universities are also accepting bitcoin as a method of payment. This is great. Please, if anyone knows more universities, share it here on this topic to remain a reference about universities that accept bitcoin payment, a unique topic. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/7/2020 at 11:56 AM, Agios said:

Although the use of Bitcoin to pay for college has been implemented since 2014, but because there is no topic in this forum, then I will review this topic again and hopefully it will be useful for those who are still in high school and will continue their studies at university. Here are some universities that accept Bitcoin:

I'm literally using bitcoin to pay my college because i'm just using bitcoin as my source of income so i can pay my college using fiat currency because in my university, they don't accept bitcoin not like on those university you mentioned. 

It is a great idea, every day we hear new news indicating the development, spread and acceptance of bitcoin in the country, and this will help students in studying and learning.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think this is a new era for Bitcoin.  With this bitcoin we can make a lot of money easily and make profit very quickly.  Which is a very good side for all of us.  And so I hope every country will accept bitcoin one day.  From which the people of their country will be much better.

If paying with crypto money for university administrations is not a problem, I want to pay my next university installment with bitcoin. There will be changes in me. 

Oh that's great step taken by the college and Universities by accepting Crypto coins from the students it will be more versatile and will also make easier to pay for any events or can also pay your fee using the Crypto coins.

well if i had a chance i would not pay by btc at all cause listen guys they ar euniversities they don't lack money just theyknow better and they think that btc price will increase so it is good for them to hold some btc and after some time it will increase in price.

Thank you very much. Bitcoin is good for college payment, treatment, or donation to needy patients as well, but you have mentioned payment to colleges in the United States and this is possible, but it is not possible in many countries that have not yet entered the payment system through cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for sharing, I think these are very friendly and trusting bitcoin schools, both lecturers and students, they always keep up with the trend and the best. I appreciate this idea.

I really surprised after your posts that now a days three different countries that have accepted btc as collection fee via btc in USA and England also. I hope soon other countries also do the same. 

On 2/7/2020 at 4:56 AM, Agios said:

wait, what? are you serious? there are some universities that accept bitcoin? well i really didn't expect this.

i'd like to pay my university in bitcoin too but i know this will never happen in my country

The value of bitcoin is increasing day by day and its use is also increasing. This is good idea. But there are some countries that not allow the cryptocurrecies.But i dont think every college accept bitcoin as its illegal in manycountries. But its a great idea though.

I'm wondering if there is actually someone that has joined one of this colleges and paid the fees using bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. It would be nice to hear a true story about this 

Really, it is very nice for colleges to deal in digital currency like Bitcoin, and I hope more colleges will deal with it to achieve many of the students ’ambitions and relieve some of their academic pressures. I think that would be an amazing achievement

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

This is a truly immense appreciation for financially sustaining the custom of bitcoin as a mode to reimburse your bills to your school.I faith every one of educate around the humankind adapt this class of funding for school.Its a pleasure to design with you.

A wonderful and very beautiful work what these 0 mums do. It is very good that they take care of the encrypted currencies and accept payment through this currency. For my universities, they do not accept payment in the encrypted currencies, and I hope that before the encrypted currencies and recognize them soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the dependence of some colleges on bitcoin currency to pay fees and money is very good, as this helps spread the idea of cryptocurrencies quickly and also helps bitcoin currency to obtain a very large popularity, and we hope that the rest of the universities depend on the cryptocurrency to pay.

This is the first time I've heard about the support of some colleges paying the costs of studying in Bitcoin, and this is a positive step

THINK POSITIVE

Dear thank you for sharing this information is very important and happy to see that Bitcoin little by little taking place on the sectors, if Bitcoin to pay for college has been implemented since 2014, so is possible there are a lot of college who adopted it as a payment method, because I have already heard about others colleges and Universities from Europe adopted that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif