As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

when I first joined the crypto world, I chose to buy coins that were included in the top 10 CMC to be used as an investment

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

If you are really a beginner in crypto, it's better that you should start working for forums to earn crypto, you can use your earnings for investing in other coins like for example, you can use your earnings in this forum to buy other coins like ripple and ethereum in yobit exchange.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Make sure you first have a few of the major coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin, then you can invest in small coins depending on how the market moves

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

18 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

As a beginner, better  for you to buy Waves, Nem, Dgb, Kcs, Ripple are all good I think for the beginner like you. 

I know 100% in just a couple of months only, you can get a great earnings with this altcoins for sure  3 months from now. 

For the beginners when they are started in cryptoworld, I would like to suggest for them to buy the doge coin first, because the dogecoin is very stable 

If you ask me that what i will buy then i will say that i will buy only ETH because ETH is best coin to buy and invest it have a bright feature

As a beginner I prefer popular crypto coins like bitcoin litecoin xrp eth because investing in new coins risky if you are new better to invest in big coins.

• -1 1

i think buying btc for the beginner is the best choice for any new bie and i think if anyone want to make profit from crypto then he need to invest on btc.

I store some currencies whose price is less than a dollar. I also store ethereum and bitcoin

I store a lot of etherium now and its weeks when the price rises

22 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I the I you should buy the top coins only because their is veey less chance to get lose in the top coins.

When i first started trading and investment i used ethereum and altcoin for head start, as they are stable and low cost with good profit.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I think you should buy only top 10 coins because their is very less chance of loose this is not good time to invest because the price of every coin are very high.

Well, i will suggest to you to used some small amount of money if you are just beginner because you need to learned more how to invest properly and how to predict the price of a coin, well in terms of coins, i will prefer to invest bitcoin because many people are getting some big amount of money.

18 minutes ago, Babs7543 said:

As a begginer I will buy bitcoin since it is the most reliable on digital market 

You should learn first then go for BTC .BTC is hard to predict and expensive .you have not the courage to bear the loss from BTC.

On 2/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I prefer investing with my bitcoins but I don't intend to do that now since I just got here

i consider that we can buy ethereum for the first time since it is a currency that allow us to make good trading in parity with bitcoin or with others cryptocurrencies, lately it has had an increase in the price.

Actually there are many coin available here. But I prefer to buy bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is very profitable cryptocurrency. 

On 2/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

In the market there are a lot of tokens and coins in the market. Some of them have fake project. I advice you can invest on top 100 coins. Because these are more trusted. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 2/6/2020 at 5:42 PM, juos1s said:

I think I will buy bitcoin first, it is the king of cryptocurrencies and value as well as the largest and most prestigious volume in the market today.

Bitcoin will be bought if we want to trade of course but as a coin the low amount will do nothing to our balance. 

I, myself, when I was a rookie, liked to collect doge, ltc and bch. 
Now after I have gained sufficient experience became my passion is to collect bitcoin in addition to ada ,eso, ont, and several other currencies that are the best currency in the market encryption

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner, I am interested in buying Bitcoin first because the king of Bitcoin has increased the price of gold increases the price we can earn by using it.

• Useful or interesting 1