Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y - Page 12 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y

This is true, my friend, the Yobit platform offers us many free digital currencies that we can obtain by sharing links on a social media program such as Twitter or Facebook

By getting free digital currencies, you can trade in them within the market, but their value is very small and the gains from them are few

I think those amount are really low and I haven't collected yet because I don't find any profit connecting my own Twitter account there because it is my personal account. But if you want you can collect and the value of those coin may go high.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Mark wood Indeed Yobit does pay free coins but the only problem is that the amount is very little. It is the same as claiming from a faucet. There are coins/tokens that you can claim every 24 hours/ every 1 hour/ only once per account. So, it requires a lot of effort but if you can work hard then you can surely earn something good

@Dark Shadow mate if we want to have more amount then we will collect small amount and after sometime we will have a lot money because we can't get much amount in a short time it will take time to collect it and also we are doing our good job here we also get from here but we have to collect even it is small amount..

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Dark Shadow mate if we want to have more amount then we will collect small amount and after sometime we will have a lot money because we can't get much amount in a short time it will take time to collect it and also we are doing our good job here we also get from here but we have to collect even it is small amount..

You are right @Mark wood that the small amount will become a large one after some time. But the amount that is give is too small like 0.00000001 or or a little larger amount. If you collected like 10 times a day for 365 days (1 Year) you would get 0.0000365 and most of the coins in there are worth only 1 Satoshi. So, I think that it is not worth the effort.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Dear friend this is cool feature in Yobit exchange. I also use this feature and earn some faucet cryptocurrency. This free coin price very low and this earning cannot not good for me I think. But this free so collect its. Thanks for share this free coin earning feature.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:50 PM, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.pngniw

Thank you for sharing this information with us. This will help many members in earning money and rewards. I also use yobit.net but even i don't know about this but now with the help of this post i have all the information. Once again thank you for sharing such an informative post.

I worked to get free coins from Yobit exchange for a long time, unfortunately these currencies gave some good profits in the past, but now their profits are very trivial and not worth wasting time, as there are many of these currencies are worthless at all.

4 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Dark Shadow

It is said that money comes after money, but we must learn how to invest it properly, knowing that it is a small capital that may be a root cause in changing our lives, but if the period is longer than necessary, what is the use of it ??
We have to know when and how to invest our money

@Kenan12 I am sorry but I don't quite understand your post friend. Could you please re-phrase it. I am talking about claiming free coins from the Yobit platform. You can't invest money in that page. The only thing you invest is you time.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

This topic is very interesting, I like it because now I can know where and how I can get free coins in yobit, I will still wait for you to announce the value of the coin so I have all the complete information and act there.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of these currencies have no value because most of them are just coins that were made by Yobit, meaning that they do not have any significance outside the Yobit platform! But there is no loss in this! Therefore, it is good for us to collect these coins waiting for them to be processed by the Yobit to raise their price someday! But if we have something better to invest our time in, it is definitely better than this process

You are right yobit give us many free coins but mostly of them are fake. The amount of this free coins is very small. And you can't easily withdraw from yobit and other exchange. This coin has a low value in the market so it is not worth it to get.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's actually a great step by yobit. This can increase the number of traders. Though it's not a huge amount. But may be enough as a gift for a new member. You just have to share them on social media sites. And you will get the code to redeem your coin. Paste the code in the official Instagram bot and you will receive it in your balance.

Free coins are permanently a and more and near is forever the huge try of the usefulness of these coins obtainable up significantly, then again the puzzle that i am having is that i am not capable to link up my cheep bill to the yobit place to begin claiming my free coins. 

Feel satisfied to know that any individual can provide me details about those cash . I mean what is the fee of those coins and what sort of coins I can claim?

Everybody likes to get things free. So a free coin from yobit is welcome. But at the same time it may not be worth our time.  Anyway I missed the opportunity but do not regret it.

well, this is reliable men, you can acquire a number of loose coins in yobit exchanger but this coins has a low value in the marketplace so this is not well worth it to get, happy posting all and sundry.

2 hours ago, Ali33 said:

This is strange. I did not find any free profit campaign on the platform !!
Beware my friend it may be a scam mail.

You should go to your yobit acount, and take the mouse to your account name, there will be displayed a list of choices, there you can find free coins section, when you click on, you will be redirected to a new window and there you will find free coins that you can add to your balance.

Capture d’écran 2020-12-12 182758.jpg

if you already collecting this free coins can you please tell us how much you can make on daily basis for are there any kind of restrictions on them or are they available each day to claim

Yeah, yobit giveaway lots of free coin everyday but we should not claim them. I think this is waste of time. They pay to little coin and you can even trade them. So I do not suggest anyone to claim free coins.

• +2 1

It is a way to get free currencies, but it is not discovered by everyone, but these currencies are of little value and not great But collecting it does not require anything but easy activities and it can be owned and perhaps one day its value increases, as opportunities are always there to collect profits.

• +1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 1:06 PM, Sharoncott said:

Yes half bread is better than none do you know what how much it will cost if its not free so its still good I'd love how yobit is running

It's still better to earn little than not to earn at all, yobit is doing their very best to ensure that users are motivated and it's good thing to do to keep users to use their exchange 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In order to get these free coins, you need to make a twitter post as mentioned when you click the free coins button and you should also make 20 trades a day to claim these tokens. You can claim them multiple times after some time passes the button activate again.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Can you further elaborate on the prices of the coins available in yobit as free coins, as for me I don't go for shit coins that has no good market values it will confused my plan I have already design for values currencies to be marketing in next year