Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

As soon as I heard about it, I invested in it because it is really good and deserves to work with it. It is very impressive if it becomes my main job and I will learn a lot, but I just want to benefit from it as much as possible

• +3 1

I bought some bitcoins because of curiosity at the beginning of 2015 when I heard about the world of cryptocurrency. After that, I no longer cared about it and left it for a while until in 2017, the price of Bitcoin suddenly rose sharply. It was then that I decided to start my serious work in cryptocurrency.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I heard about crypto currency a long time ago and I tried to get involved multiple times but I was scammed so many times so I stopped using it and then I started making research about it and then I came back to start trading and investing and I have made some profits.

I first heard about it last year only but I didn't started yet. After a while, I decided to explore and research more about it and I watched vlogs about it and decided to engage and yes, it's nice to be a crypto lover

• +4 1

After a while. I heard crypto in the middle of 2016, but I only knew that bitcoin was used to buy games on Steam, not knowing the market and also the forum. then in early 2017, I started to really enter when my friends taught me about forums and bounty campaigns.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I started cryptocurrency many year after after I first had about it, although I wasn't not oriented about it that's why I never started,but cryptotalk has given me the best opportunity to learn about it and be conversant about cryptocurrency always,I am very delighted to be in the cryptocurrency family now and always

• Useful or interesting 1

I first heard about Crypto in 2019 and knew about its benefits and immediately I became interested in using Crypto.  And now I'm using crypto law and making a lot of money from crypto.  And hope to work on crypto for a long time.

I started cryptocurrencies immediately my friend told me about it. I heard about cryptocurrencies just last year and I picked up interest in it, now I'm part of the community. I never regret knowing about cryptocurrencies late because what's is meant for you will always be. 

Yes I also heard about this two years ago and I did not pay any attention on this as it was suggested by my one of  old friend. And I did not take it seriously. Now the friend of mine who suggested me is earning in much more than I could ever expect. And now I am regretting that I should accept this offer at the time. And if I were accepted it now I could be at better position financially and at very stable position.

Good question. I have first observed the crypto world from a distance after the first time I have heard about it. After watching some good people's comments and making a brief research I entered the environment with little amounts of trades. I started increasing my portfolio bit by bit and as I gain more experience, I increase or decrease my portfolio according to the trends.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Dear friend, My cousin told me about this woderful site two months ago. He told me about the benefits and work of this forum. I was excited to work here. Due to some reasons i cannot join this site that month. In the next month i decided to join this forum. My cousin helped me a lot to reach this amazing site. 

As I heard of it I became to too curious to become an investors, but I wasn't that financially stabled so I had wait for like a period of 4months before I was been able to have my own crypto assets.

I've the same past like you, i heard bitcoin earlier than you but i didn't consider the investing that time. There's nothing we can do right now. I've friends who bough bitcoin when it was 100$, but they sell it when the price reach 2000$. I think we're still early in crypto world, we might lose some chance but we can still find other oppourtunities.

• +2 1

Yes, basically.  A dear friend of mine told me about this extravagant site about 1 year ago.  He told me about the benefits and work of this forum.  In fact I was interested in working here.  However, for some reason I could not join this site.  But next month I decided to join this forum.  My partner helped me a lot to reach this amazing site.  Thank you.

I have heard about cryptotalk a few weeks before. I knew about it from my friends. Then i searched on youtube and after knowing all the processes i creates my account and started working here. I just loved it. Cryptotalk is really a great website. Thanks a lot.

I began a day after a friend of mine acquainted me with it, I accept life is about danger, whatever you can't dream you can't have, simply make the stride with idealism and certainty and all that value doing merits progressing nicely.

• +2 1

I started the crypto when I heard about that to my friend he suggested me to join this forum because this is a great forum to the perspective of learning knowledge about cryptocyrrency and also for earning. I am very thankful to my friend because I am here due to my friend and I am very lucky to be a member of this forum.

at the start I never believed in it and after a while too I was unable to know about it and I was not sure if I can start or not and now I am working here in this forum.

If I could had listen to my friends, instict emotions since in 2012 I could have been in crypto world making when bitcoin price was insignificant compare to what is sold today at the capital market. But nevertheless it is still best  time to start taking advantage of earnings opportunities in the world of crypto currencies. Because in nearest future it will be tough and more profitable than today

In fact, I was very late for this news and did not realize the importance of the cryptocurrency until my friend told me about it and encouraged me to work with it so that we would later work and produce bitcoin, but I regret my delay and I hope to have enough time to work with it and produce more of it

I first heard about it last year only but I didn't started yet. After a while, I decided to explore and research more about it and I watched vlogs about it and decided to engage and yes, it's nice to be a crypto lover

• +3 1

After a while. I heard crypto in the middle of 2016, but I only knew that bitcoin was used to buy games on Steam, not knowing the market and also the forum. then in early 2017, I started to really enter when my friends taught me about forums and bounty campaigns

• +3 1

Yes was like you when my friend tell me first time I don't understand him. And my answer was this that these types of forum always scam. But when I came here that my opinion was change. Now I am in love with crypto. 

Thank you! Administration to make this grateful forum.