Every one has their own style. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Every one has their own style.

Yes, right.Everyone has their own style.And Personally I tried a lot of methods And I found that people like different styles. You try and everyone will choose what suits them.

the rationale of each person is different and has their own style, from the differences there must be new discoveries. so we should not blame each other on the forum

19 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

Hey friend sorry for that I can't understand what are you saying but the topic Name is everyone have their own style I agree this every person is not perfect and have not equal style so avoid to find other people mistakes and  always try to make good yourself 

Newbies need to listined in expert because they will learned more and get good advice.  So it's not good to not give them advice because they will not be successful here in cryptocurrency world 

You're right. And this is why I don't really judge the newbies in this forum page and don't report them for their mistakes. They deserve a chance. 

What style are you trying to point out? You mean the content of a post? 

It's indeed true that all have different styles. Everyone is unique in their own ways. Never bother to asked someone to be like this because it's better to be your own self.

I agree everyone has their own way, but here we are discussing with each other so of course there will be differences of opinion. So just respect each other.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Well sometimes stating or saying to a member what is wrong with its post or topic is a good thing so that they will know if they made a mistake or unappropriate thing but of course in a good way that will not hurt their mental and feelings.

Hello friends, actually I don't understand what you want to tell everyone has its own style means sharing of information

Knowledge and express felllings on crypto, everyone make their own way for being a successful person. So thanks for sharing the details, ideas instructions, and obey, laws which teaches us a great lesson. I am sure. I agree with it..  

everyone is different,we have our own personality,minds,and goals in life so when it comes to trading or dealing in crypto,we have different strategies, so don't mind whatever people say against you,just follow what you think is right

On 2/5/2020 at 6:55 AM, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

Yes you are right about it every one has their own style and they want what ever the but not posting the scams on their topic so keep making the good posts.

Best way of everyone his own way of doing to anything so everyone must focus on their own style and do not worry about what others doing just keep in mind rules of forum.

Exactly. We are uniquely different. We have our own styles as you said.  All we have to do is to support each other and appreciate one's effort since it's a true value of brotherhood in this forum.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:55 PM, Unknown user said:

what do you mean by judging someone's style? can you give an example of that? also differentiate by giving criticism and advice

I agree that everyone here has their own style but some of other people's style is not right because I think once they earn with their own technique they think it will make them earn again. People should know that they always have patience and learn to control their emotions.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:25 PM, Unknown user said:

What you have written I did not understand. If you have written that everyone is writing in his own style. Then I want to say that each person write what he wants to know or what he knows about something. Even if you are asking about everyone has different style of earning in crypto then each person works according to their pocket. So we should not say anything about any one.

Everybody have own style how you grew your cryptocurrencies how you post in here and just that we have our one goal here  to earn and how we reach the hundred post.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, Unknown user said:

It doesn't matter what kind of writing style you adopt and write it down but what matters a lot is your post is up to the point and helpful to other people.

Yea everyone is unique in their own way that is how our creator made us  everyone with his or her own style of trading and investing you can't eventually try to copy another trader's techniques but you can learn from them and create your own 

Welcome with me
You mean that the old members should have their own way of discussing topics
Beginners are allowed to copy and paste threads with some minor modifications
The truth here depends on the extent of perception and the ability to write and express each person, be it an advanced or a novice member

On 2/5/2020 at 8:10 PM, germanking2 said:

I think your post refers to everyone having their own way of doing things and we shouldn't judge them for that. That's right, the styles or ways of doing things are unique, but in many cases that way of doing things has imperfections that can be corrected, and we can humbly take those suggestions and make the respective corrections.

Yes i agree with you, your post refers to everyone having their own way of doing things we should not judge them for that

Yeah everyone has their own style and that is the way it should be but this platform has some rules about how the posting should be and if your style of posting don't reach the platform requirement you should change it or leave.

Yes everyone post their own mind. Actually it's depend on you. I am always try to work in this forum be carefully

1 minute ago, Mashiur said:

Yes everyone post their own mind. Actually it's depend on you. I am always try to work in this forum be carefully

That's right, you should think about what you're posting and review it again, don't just post just because you want to get money quickly

On 2/5/2020 at 8:55 PM, Unknown user said:

That's people called over clever. Only begginers do this. They don't have enough knowledge about it. But they pretend that they know everything about it. But it harm for them also us.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]