To avoid the deleting of posts. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

To avoid the deleting of posts.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:25 PM, Unknown user said:

If you want to avoid so make posts on some old topics(like 1 or 2 days ) or make posts on only that topic that the big memebr made so I think you can easily avoid the deleting of posts.I you like my topic so you can easily click on like .

Nice strategy of getting others like on your post huh. Well, I think making a topic or post, we know to ourselves if our post is constructive or not. Its too impossible that we didn't know that. We have a normal mind about this to understand about the situation and updates of cryptocurrency in the market. 

This talk is only for crypto. Plz make it safe. Without any information don't delete any post. We have well knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

That's very good.I see the only way to avoid deleting posts Is not to publish a previously published topic And don't copy comments from members And republish it.

For me to avoid deleted post, i pick a good topic that i know that wont be deleted by the admins, and also i always know that my opinion is a 100 characters, so that the length of post is reach.

I don't understand what you are trying to say but I don't think we can actually avoid deleting of our posts  if there's any means please let me know

On 2/5/2020 at 10:25 PM, Unknown user said:

If you want to avoid so make posts on some old topics(like 1 or 2 days ) or make posts on only that topic that the big memebr made so I think you can easily avoid the deleting of posts.I you like my topic so you can easily click on like .

This is a clever idea your really clever using that method your post will not get deleted because of that method well good to know that your giving Good Advise for beginners.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

To avoid your post deleted. Pick a topic that is useful to all members, In making comments or reply make sure your answer is relevant to the topic or ducsussion.

Yeah avoiding bad topics will help you to reduce that amount of post that is deleted from you cause when a topic gets deleted all content that was create on that topic gets deleted with it, posting on old topics helps.

There are certain rules of this forum, such as giving posts and comments for posts, cryptocurrency for those posted on the forum, and postings and comments based on the many topics here, should be new and easy for people to post information and information and post on all topics of cryptocurrency.  There must be comments and comments on this forum over a period of time

Sure we have to be very careful to avoid delete in our posts, the only way to do that is to post useful content with a good language that will not make anyone to complain.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yeah i think delete post i not good because after deleting a post you will make that post again in 2 or 3 days this will stop us to know more about crypto world because you are making the same post again and again so please avoids deleting post and make good and knowledgeable comment on the posts we can learn more.

To avoid the deletion of posts we should be abiding with the rules, we should not posts irrelevant contents. Make it more constructive indeed, It's a way for us to save our posts.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:25 PM, Unknown user said:

I also get this as more helpful. Don't try to comment on latest posts. Because maximum of them got deleted by admins for useless contents. If you comment on some old posts your comment won't delete like before.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

If you want to avoid the deletion of your post, you have to : post relr comments to the topic of the forum, use good language and be very respectful of others.

You are right, you should be active on crypto talk, you must follow old members of this site, so plz I advise you

Be avoiding of deleting posts here make your own useful topic. When we make comments on posts then its easy to fix it

I am completely sure with that, so be careful of deleting posts. Ok.

12 hours ago, Jone20 said:

To avoid deleting posts, you must post good content and members can benefit from your personal experiences in cryptocurrencies. The rules in the forum must be read to learn how to use the forum.

To avoid deleting your comment, a comment must be in place, that is, it serves the purpose for which it was written and is at the heart of the topic you are commenting on.

Hello. write 100 and more word. As per my perspective i  would like to say to avoid  deleting  posts. only give your topic post that you know very well.

Hello there

you shear with us a good topic, this is helpful, we all need to avoid delete post, so we must follow the rules. last 3 day i lost my 10 post.

Thank you very much

On 2/5/2020 at 9:25 PM, Unknown user said:

I agree with you ,

In addition, the post content that we make must also be relevant to the topic and not violate forum rules. Btw I have also tried the method like you mentioned and indeed there aren't too many deleted posts.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Many comments are deleted due to its inaccuracy to the topics, or copying and pasting of comments to the topics, or there would be like grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes and various other  mistakes would be there ,thats the reason  comments gets deleted.

For me, to avoid deleting post you should post  an informative, legit and interesting that everyone find it have sensed. 

On 2/5/2020 at 7:25 PM, Unknown user said:

Yes many peoples here facing delet posts problem thats a good idea to avoid from delete posts.

In order for us to avoid getting our posts deleted we should always keep our post and replies' content to be really useful and not repetitive. Also make sure that your reply is really related to the topic because the moderators are really strict about this thing so we should follow their rules.

It's unlikely that posts with a large number of replies on them will be deleted, only the ones that are less than a day or two old. Anything over a week old should be safe.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉