Yobit referral program - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

I think what she is referring to is the affiliate option when you select your usename in yobit, I have not tried this before since i have no referrals yet but once i do i'll make sure to give my yobit referral link.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

16 hours ago, Mr.alexx said:

I don't think there is any referral system in yobitit is a very safe and secure website for trading and it is the site you can have trust on the interest charges and also very less in this website

Yes their is a referral program but every  body cannot make the referrals. They need the hard work.

I think we don't need this feature. The forum is growing day after day without any referral program. And alot of people join the forum for gain information and speak about crypto, so we didn't need it.

Those 20% commission will mount by trades by the user and that's awesome, since some users can trade more than 5 times per day or more

And that's how your commission keeps adding

16 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

Getting paid is not from referral, the person you refer should be doing tradings before you can actually get payments from yobit. You can see the instruction from yobit. You will get 20 percent if the trade, so you need to teach them as well how to trade.

Actually I have no experience about refarel system. Because I am just work in this forum. I think it is the best place to earn more money

Of course, I do so that I invite my friends, neighbors to cryptotalk, through my referral link. It is unambiguous, shortly it brings income. 

I think it is referall commision only for every trade of the person you referred on yobit exchange as written on the yobit exchange 

You will get 20% of referall commision for every trade of youre invites.

17 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

Hey frind you are right I also know about yobit referred system it's a great way to make some extra money but unfortunately  I can't share this link with my friends

Yobit is legit cryoto exchange where we can trade in different cryptocurrencies and earn profit we will receive payments from Crypto talk campaign and transfer into yobit BTC wallet yobit exchange referral program is good to make extra income 20% commission is enough we can earn handsome amount of Bitcoin satoshi and other cryptocurrencies by sharing our referral link on social media websites

Yes it is like a bonus for us, when we give them the link on YOBIT we will get 20% of the code. I have tried it and I get a pretty big profit for me. Yes, that's the way the refferal code works.

17 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

20% commission is on trade, means when your refferel trades you get a percentage for that traded volume. Perhaps it is another good way to earn.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Good afternoon mate,thank you for this infomation of yours about yobits referral program.I have seen this yobit referral before but i have never used it,because of your post,i am now interested in trying to refer yobit to someone.

As an effect of operating on cryptocurrency, we as a rule swap a website or every part of the corps currency that we sense from the currency that we habitually catch from our labor area.was searched Yobit platform properly but I didn't ' find any refer link

Well yes, there is a referral system in yobit but I've never tried to refer my friends maybe I'm just lazy or they don't want to be referred by me because they know how it works.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

Good thing. If these guys are only trading their earnings daily, 20% of this is quite good. It's a way of getting referral payment from cryptotalk. I never thought of this. I'll so use my Facebook to promote my Yobit referral link while getting more people to cryptotalk

Yes there is referral programme in yobit account. For every successful referral you gets 20 percent of referred persons earnings as a commission. So if any one still didn't tried this then go for this.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

Dear mate am new to this forum please can further discuss what a yobit referral program is I will like to know more about it thanks

You get 20 percent of the proceeds of the referral person as a commission. So if no one has tried it yet, go for it.
Yes there is a referral program on the yobit account. For each successful referral .

On 2/5/2020 at 8:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

I did not know that there is a Affiliate program in yobit.net  i dont really explore that platform but I never notice that there was actually a Refferal System there great to know this information.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

1 hour ago, Bomb Abdulah said:

Maybe 1 % only 

Because i refer some of my friends and thier invest huge and i only get satoshi only.  Maybe we need some action to do or this is just a fake advertisements. 

I just checked again and it's 20% but I also realised the bonus is paid as Yotra coin. You can also check your personal trade bonus on the exchange paid as Yotra coin following this link

https://yobit.net/en/tradebonus/

Screenshot_20200207-181004.png