Does anyone trade on Yobit often? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Does anyone trade on Yobit often?

When any coins listed in yobit then 1 week or 2 weeks their supporting team is trading because they try to profit by pump and dump. I also saw many new tokens pumping and dumping in yobit very fast.

Yes I have  mostly  experience  of my trading  with  yobit exchange.  And only  bit experience with binance . I have no experience with  and other exchanges instead  of binance  and yobit. 

As for me I only trade when i want to withdraw by changing my earned bitcoins to XRP and it does just take some few minets to complete the exchange at low fees.

I always trade in yobit exchange but it seems that there are robots that trade in large quantities within some stipulated price always

3 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

To avoid such kind of token is better, trade only on token and coin witch have a big volume in the field by visiting coinmarketcap, for me i use yobitb only to get paid from the cryptotalk campaign, because i use to do the cryptocurncies trading on the binance exchange because it have a lot of pairs also the fee exchange is too low, only 0,1©

I took do use binance, but i prefer using yobit, I use binance for coins yobit do not support, I have another exchanges too because binance dis not support some coins too, example is digibyte. 

I trade on Yobit but usually only with BTC/USD and ETH/USD cryptocurrencies. This auction has a large volume. And on coins with a volume below 10BTC, I do not risk trading.

Yes, I am trading on the yobit platform, but I find it difficult to analyze and I hope that the candles and charts data will be developed with a new system better with new tools that facilitate the analysis in the yobit platform

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't have much information about it because I don't use this cryptocurrency exchange often I use binance exchange because this exchange is far more better than any other cryptocurrency exchange

It is probabily due to pump and dump events. If you check the chat when this coins surge out of nowhere you will see investors asking to buy and start a pump and dump action.

Eventually you will see alot of buyers with same price as a spamming investment on a specific coin because of that.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I do trade on yobit often, a simple way of trading, I trade dollar and tether against unstable coins, it is not easy to do but I have gained form it but the gain os little. 

All the profits I made from working here I traded on the Yobit platform and developed a very successful investment plan and I will continue to work on this platform as long as I get the profit here in the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometime l have made trading with Yobit, but it was not much more than you expected. But there is one more reason of not making trade. l wait just earn more for trading, maybe in the near future l will start again. 

If you notice any symbols that have the same price and do not increase, even if the purchase percentage is high, then know that it has ended or died, but if you look at options, especially rup, you will find that currency is traded on a regular basis, i.e. the ratio rises from time to time and vice versa as well. I advise you not to buy through options that have the same price, such as BTC, because the sale will not take place and you will go astray in terms of orders until the price increases in one day.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, I use this platform for trading since I joined this forum where I trade the money that I get from Bitcoin to Ethereum and then I withdraw it from this platform and also use the investment fund to invest some currencies

On 2/4/2020 at 10:27 PM, spyaquino said:

Lately I have noticed that some tokens on Yobit end up being traded through some orders of the same value, is that bot? pump, or something like that. If someone has been negotiating a lot there and has also noticed this very unusual behavior, feel free to report here ... hug !!

I have notice the same thing on BW exchange, every time I put an order, automatically someone creates an order of 0.001 above mine, I think its probably some trading bots, they are more common than we think. Also I think yobit its a good platform for trading, it never let me down me for now.

On 4/2/2020 at 21:27, spyaquino said:

Últimamente he notado que algunos tokens en Yobit terminan siendo intercambiados a través de algunas órdenes del mismo valor, ¿es ese bot? bomba, o algo así. Si alguien ha estado negociando mucho allí y también ha notado este comportamiento tan inusual, no dude en informar aquí ... abrazo !!

That good data, but I think that those who exchange that way do it with the intention of not losing so much when making the exchange, I think.

• +2 1