You need to study a lot to become a good trader? - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

You need to study a lot to become a good trader?

You actually need to study a lot before you can be a very good trader. You can not just be a good trader without knowing anything about trading and you expect to succeed.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Alkali said:

You actually need to study a lot before you can be a very good trader. You can not just be a good trader without knowing anything about trading and you expect to succeed.

Yes mate, I agree with your point, and also that's one of the major mistakes that people do make when they want to start trading, they don't calm down to learn a great deal from those who are expirienced in trading, instead that just go ahead to do it by themselves, leading to hevy loss.

surely you have to study. if you want to become good at something and earn money from it you surely need to go deep into studying and trading is not an expectance. if you don't study your success is influenced by your luck only which is very rare and doesn't last more than one time. combine studying and practice in order to understand more faster and learn your and other's mistakes

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge To become a professional trader, you must learn trading basics and advanced basics. Once these are mastered, you can learn proven strategies and gain experience in implementing them. 

Most of us agree with you opinion, my friend. We need to study and research seriously to learn more about digital currencies, in order to be able to understand their movements and causes, and be able to analyze the charts in them. It really needs to make a lot of effort.

Yes, to be a good trader, we need to study well.  Because in order to achieve success in life, one has to study first and achieve merit.  By studying we can become a good trader.

Yes we need to gain a lot of trading knowledge to be a good trader. Trading is a work of a lot of knowledge and patience. We need to0 learn so much before doing trading. An expert says a people need to gain trading knowledge minimum 6 months to entering the trading world. I saw many low kno0wledsge having peoples doing trade and losing their money.

I do not think there is need of more study I think the need is for the learning the technical things and all the important aspects and that is all what you have to do.

Look mate trading is not an easy thing. Its kind of risky. You need to  have  much knowledge about trading. You need to know the market conditions. You need to research a lot. Take advice from experts. 

Of course, you should study for a long time and gain a lot of information and a lot of experience before starting, I advise you about the free courses on YouTube, I learned everything there, but do not follow more than one trader, choose one person that suits you and follow him or else you will be lost, but what is most useful to you It is training on a demo account with fake money, this is the most effective method

Learning to trade is not a game where you just press a button. You Must Learn Econometrics If You Want to Become a Good Trader. You have to create yourself a trading plan, set your own goals, and every day commit to it. I suggest first learn the terminology, after that find a trustworthy trader guides to follow their directions.

Study and research are always important for good at something. Trading is also same. To become a good trader we need enough knowledge about trading. Then we have enough knowledge,  we need experience.  Because to get a complete success,  experience needs too. 

So to become a trader you don't need to study a lit but you need enough knowledge and experience. 

Yes, my friend, you need to study and research well in the world of cryptocurrencies in order to learn more. I am new here and if you find something interesting I will tell you.

• +3 1

Taj93  Nina26

Well in a way studding in the field of trading is important but not as much as practical or experience are

You know practice makes a man perfect by experiencing the way of trading ourself we can learn more by then just studding and solve a lot of problem that we face in theory

Edited by usman choudhry
  • +1 1

I obtained my knowledge from a variety of signal classes, experts, and intelligence websites. Tradingview and other cryptocurrency intelligence websites, such as coindesk. Being a successful crypto trader needs not only abilities but also knowledge of cryptocurrencies. In my experience, being a trader necessitates a large amount of preparation, such as processing all of the knowledge that is met on a regular basis.

Definitely we need proper knowledge  to become a trader but more importantly experience matters in trading the more you do it practically more you learn and get experience . 

Certainly, you will need a lot of study in order to be able to learn trading, especially if you prefer to work in futures trading because it carries a lot of risks, for me I learn to trade through YouTube and the Udemy platform.

• +2 1

In order to trade you must learn many things and learn a lot.You can watch the tutorial video on YouTube to practice this.If you do not study well, you will not be able to understand everything and do the job well. 

Yes you have to study alot because studying is a huge factor in being a successful trader and will help you to understand what is going on but it's not the only factor that you should relay on you should pair it with experience because there's always a difference between books and real world. 

• +3 1

I encourage the study on development, including cryptocurrencies, because this type of study is the kind that achieves the desired goals for you, learn to trade and invest, learn to profit from cryptocurrencies and make your profits far from the usual science

• +2 1

To trade well, you need to learn a lot. In principle, such a principle exists in any business. The main thing is to take out the experience from your own and others' mistakes, then you can definitely achieve a lot.

• +1 1

I strongly agree with you, the involvement of a person into any kind business with  a better understanding of what you are about to do is very crucial, before putting your money in any kind of investment you need to have a prior knowledge regarding that particular business, what are the risk that attached to it, is it high or low risk, how do they transact, what's the source of the asset or product, all this needs to be well known before engaging in any business to avoid money lost.

• +1 1

Yes, dear, knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general is what I know is great and it does not end with learning at all. It is a very huge field that we must follow in general and with all certainty we need to know through methods of earning cryptocurrencies and the most important of which is the field of trading dear in general it is in the summer you are in the right place learn every  The expertise that cryptocurrencies need, especially the field of trading, all you have to do is actively participate in this forum and abide by the rules, then enter the section. The thing that you would like to learn in general about the breakout of cryptocurrencies, and we are now in the field of trading gaining knowledge about trading Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, you need many experiences and many information in order to be a survivor with great business and wealth. You have to do all the good deeds.

• +2 1

The experience is the best teacher and for this you have to allocate a small amount and consider it as a mouse experiments In young we learned that the fire burned when touched. 

• +2 1