How can I buy bitcoin - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

Hello friends , can any one help me to earn cryptocurrency because how to earn I don't know and it can be earned or we should purchase only...? Is anyone investing any where please help me too

What is the value of cryptocurrency ..?is it same in all times or it is varying time to time .?on what basis it is varying,who is going to set all these prices of cryptocurrencies ? please everyone share your views and ideas regarding my questions

Yes, you can buy bitcoin from any exchange site. You can even get free bitcoins from Cryptotalk just by posting. And Yobit is a example of exchange site where you can buy bitcons

On 2/4/2020 at 10:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

There are many illegal exchange sites nowadays so we really need to be cautious inorder not to become their victims

3 hours ago, Sakhid said:

If you want to buy bitcoin or ethereum, you can buy on the Luno application. There you can buy and also sell your bitcoin or ethereum coins with real money.

Yes i agree with you you can buy and also sell your bitcoins or ethereum coins with real money on the Luno application

On 2/4/2020 at 3:02 PM, Vanessa said:

You can buy bitcoin from wallets by paying to any accredited exchange or simply you can pay thru your savings accounts. You can also buy by trading your stored coins to bitcoin.

Not all wallets are supporting buying bitcoins, and I think wallets that's support buying bitcoins are not eligible worldwide, so its better to use localbitcoins.com

I recommend that you buy in an exchange platform so that you will also see the movement of the bitcoin price if its the right moment to buy, remember to buy low, sell high, so you will have a profit by holding or trading.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

is there any guide for this so I can follow the advice of my mother is still a beginner so there are still many who do not know this

Yes we can purchase bitcoins any crypto trader or crypto exchange if you have other crypto coins. We all know that crypto world has more bitcoins demand in this way every time you bitcoins available. More crypto trader work sale or purchase and earn profit with selling or purchasing of bitcoins.

You can buy bitcoin or you can have it by some other people or you can have by exchange system or u can take trading platform

I think there are not any obstacle to buy or to sell your Bitcoin, there are many platform of website exchange or others website exchange and also there some website peer to peer, but of course be careful to choose the trust.

Before, I use exchanges to gather more bitcoins but now I never do it anymore because of Bitcoin price that is not that high. But doing exchanges is great.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:25 PM, khan76269 said:

My friend I'm new on the site I don't know much about this We have very good friends here Who will lead you to it It will benefit you a lot ۔

You are good enough if you continue to work on this site and you can ask your good friend for help so you can know and understand this site well because someday you will definitely feel good at this site.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

Thank you for telling us the way to buy bitcoin as i am new here and wanted to buy bitcoins. Right i am researching on it soon i would invest.

There are three ways to gain bitcoins. First way you can buy them from different persons using cryptocurrency. Second way by exchanging and third way by apps which gives you bitcoin by completing tasks.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

I can suggest you to buy on exchange is better than buying direct to the person. there are risk of buying to a person especially that person is just you meet here in social media. but if you really know the person its up to you . 

you can buy bitcoin in several exchanges such as binance,coinbase, xapo and others and you can pay with credit o debit card, i use bitso for buy and sell bitcoin.

Actually If you joined dolles buy sell group then you can buy or sell anything. I am also join a dollers buy sell group

There are lots of online cryptocurrency exchanges where you can buy or sell your bitcoins. You can also buy bitcoins from your physical cash if you are a credit card holder.

There are so many exchanges sites you can buy bitcoins and other crypto currency. You can choose Yobit or Coinbase.

If you want to buy Bitcoin, you must first contact someone who has his own wallet or youbit account..then you can buy Bitcoin by transferring from him.

While an exchange like Coinbase remains one of the most popular ways of purchasing bitcoin, it is not the only method. Below are some additional processes bitcoin owners utilize.

1. Bitcoin ATMs: Bitcoin ATMs act a bit like in-person bitcoin exchanges. Individuals can insert cash into the machine and use it to purchase bitcoin, which is then transferred to a secure digital wallet. Bitcoin ATMs have become increasingly popular in recent years; Coin ATM Radar can help to track down the closest machines.

2. P2P Exchanges: Unlike decentralized exchanges, which match up buyers and sellers anonymously and facilitate all aspects of the transaction, there are some peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange services that provide a more direct connection between users. Local Bitcoins is an example of such an exchange. After creating an account, users can post requests to buy or sell bitcoin, including information about payment methods and price. Users then browse through listings of buy and sell offers, choosing those trade partners with whom they wish to transact. Local Bitcoins facilitates some of the aspects of the trade. While P2P exchanges do not offer the same anonymity as decentralized exchanges, they allow users the opportunity to shop around for the best deal. Many of these exchanges also provide rating systems so that users have a way to evaluate potential trade partners before transacting.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

In the market there are a lot of exchangers where you can buy bitcoin easily. Some exchangers have credit card or other fiat currency service. You can use this service to buy bitcoin. You can also use peer to peer service to buy bitcoins.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 2/4/2020 at 2:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

I think buying from directly find her exchnage is more expansive but more secoure because their is lots of scammer in this business.