Yobit Fee - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Yobit Fee

dont use bitcoin to withdraw...use another alternative like dogecoin or xrp.. this coin is very fast and i doing this many times when i withdrawing from yobit exchange.

On 10/9/2019 at 8:49 AM, lolxxxx said:

I just checked the btc withdrawal feel is 0.0012 which is almost 10$ so we will be making 120 posts just for the fee.

They must make an exception for the crypto talk users that they can withdraw with the fee of 0.002-3 otherwise we are not going to earn anything and who know they will lock the accounts at the end?

Regards 

To me the fees on yobit.ne exchange are among the highest out there. I bought some DOGE with my gains here on the forum but to withdrawal them the fee is 500 DOGE, which I find very high.

Your suggestion is very good 🙂 but I don't think they will make preferential withdrawal fees just because we are members in here.

You need to be smarter than that, convert 5 bitcoins to any all points which has lower fees I will prefer dogecoin or litecoin. Because not only take lower fees but they can do extremely fast transaction.

1 hour ago, Mad Robot said:

Why do you want to withdraw them? You don't need to do that for the moment. Hold them.

Yeah I agree with you on these matters my friend, and to add a little bit of detail to your point of view, do some trading with it, and only buy when cheap and set a sell order for a higher price to make 50% interest in the future, don't just think about the present alone, it's nice to plan for the future. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

20 hours ago, yhiaali said:

Yes, but there are something people dont notice that not all the fee going to exchange, there part of this fee go to the miners in the blockchain of this coin who doing this transactions and if your fee is high the miner doing your transactions first and if fee low then will take more time to do.  

Any way if you withdraw a good money that's worth you sure not care to the fee 

but if you withdraw low money then you must choose another coin that low fee and transfer Bitcoin into it and then you can withdraw this coin low fee 

I understand that not all the fees goes to the exchange, but let's face it 500 DOGE (yobit) vs 50 (binance), 120K sats (yobit) vs 50K sats (binance) is a long way in the conditions that both are paying the same fee to the network.

To withdrawal low money I always used DOGE but on yobit it can't be done unfortunately. maybe I need to try LTC or ETh..

16 hours ago, bobifatal said:

I advise you not to remove it in btc but to convert it to something else, faster and cheaper I tell you from experience that it is

Yes, I found out that the cheapest way to withdrawal is in Litecoin.
Who have found any other way (cheaper) to withdrawal coins from yobit please shere it with us.

On 10/9/2019 at 6:49 AM, lolxxxx said:

I just checked the btc withdrawal feel is 0.0012 which is almost 10$ so we will be making 120 posts just for the fee.

They must make an exception for the crypto talk users that they can withdraw with the fee of 0.002-3 otherwise we are not going to earn anything and who know they will lock the accounts at the end?

Regards 

I think yobit should reduce the fee, The Bitcoin transaction fee has reduced drastically in the past few months. The team should review all their withdrawal fee.

I would suggest DGB for withdrawals from YoBit.  Cheap, fast and currently the best way I have found to transfer crypto out of YoBit.  DOGE and BTC withdrawal fees are very high!

On 10/13/2019 at 9:47 AM, yukihirasoma said:

Try to use another coin to withdraw on the yobit exchanger or other exchanger do not use btc because of a large fee

thats right... is same on many other exchanges, that fee is lower if you send DOGE or LTC...

On 10/9/2019 at 1:49 PM, lolxxxx said:

Regards 

😂 so we work just for yobit. My suggest dont withdraw bitcoin because the fee is not worthed. Withdraw from other coin like tron, waves, or ethereum is more cheaper than bitcoin.

if you want to withdraw in yobit i reccomend use XRP because trx is very fast and then low fee 0.5 XRP but minimum withdraw XRP is 22 , and then ETC .

Thank you guys for your comments and honest advises. I will look into it but for now I believe this thread has to be closed.

3 hours ago, jonys said:

Actually guys I only work in btc and exchange btc so it is really hard for me to exchange any other crypto into my local currency.

bot spotted @Admin

my advice is conversion to LTC, it is very small, the withdrawal fee is 0.005 LTC, or about 1.3 sat. only need one post to make a withdrawal. DOGE is also expensive, around 500 DOGE to make withdrawals.

ltc.png

I never withdraw using bitcoin because the fees are so high and I'm losing all my profit made from trading or just from collecting pay per post. 10$ doesn't sound like much for some people but it actually is. 

23 hours ago, Rares002 said:

I never withdraw using bitcoin because the fees are so high and I'm losing all my profit made from trading or just from collecting pay per post. 10$ doesn't sound like much for some people but it actually is. 

At first i used to withdraw with Bitcoin and the price of the fee is really high. since i found out that withdrawing with XRP is much faster and less fee, i always use that option. 0.5 RIPPLE is a good price to pay.

26 minutes ago, Usman021 said:

Today I was effectively pull back my procuring from pay per post that before pull back I convert my bitcoin to Ethereum and the expense when use Eth for pull back reason for existing is exceptionally modest 0.005 Eth contrast with bitcoin charge so this may be great answer for your issue.

For any individual who is putting all his strength to complete the maximum number of presents just on win additional money will feel awful if something like this occurs. I do accept there is OK space for a crypto discussion which has a more liberated and more up to date vibe when contrasted with BCT. This can be that in the event that we don't have such a large number of tricks.

I support your view point as I personally use this method too, and the value of ethereum has gone up too so it's a wonderful alternative to bitcoin fee. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

18 hours ago, moree4 said:

You can use waves for withdraw bro, just trade your bitcoin to waves and withdraw to your country exchange, the fee for waves its just 0.02 waves 

I have never made a withdrawal using Waves, if it only takes 0.02 then that is very low according to me.

15 hours ago, Misno said:

the cost of trading on yobit in my opinion is still high compared to other markets ... because I have traded several times on yobit and I need a high enough cost to trade on the yobit market ...

No need to be confused.
YOBIT exchange is indeed very high when trading there. So no need to be surprised

I never took Bitcoin directly because the commission is too big to withdraw Bitcoin. I translate either to Doge or to currency, which is very convenient.

Just now, dakilangisako@ said:

Exchange your balance to ETC and you got low fee for withdrawl from yobit, simple like that. so don't use bitcoin if your balance is very low because your balance will run out due to fee only

why they use ETH while coins like LTC has very lower withdraw fee. i usually do this on yobit for sending my coins and suggest this to others.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

The withdrawal fee via Bitcoin is indeed quite large, but you can also make withdrawals via altcoin which is lower in cost.  No need to complain, most importantly how we do a good job and we are mutually beneficial in business so there is no worry they will not pay.

fee for withdrawal is indeed very large in my opinion. for etherum, at that time I made a withdrawal with a fee that reached 0.005 and in my opinion it was too high. I should have expected that the fee for withdrawal only reached 0.0005.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:49 AM, lolxxxx said:

Regards 

Why they will lock the amount. You can withdraw your 10k satoshi also. just buy some ltc with your bitcoin and withdraw it. i think you understood dear.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Not yet but i hope i will . I m hope so.much to get my rewads fromy post.to paid my bill this time as wife and mother i hope i can make.some money for help our financial problem for aome people may be.is only litle but for me is help me out my problem financial this time .thanksfully 

I wonder if the devs/mods here will allow users to send rewards to their own btc wallet? that would help members to avoid fees!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq