What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

• Useful or interesting 11

I've joined here to earn extra income, but because of my curiosity to know these this bitcoin things, i make a research about it and hopefully to invest soon.

9 minutes ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I agree to you I joned this great platform.just to earn money I learned a lot to this site

My purpose for joining this forum of crypto talk is for earning money only but after joining this forum i am also learning here about trade and investment. 

• -1 1

50 minutes ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

The purpose of joining cryptotalk is to get information about crypto matter and to get real time updates in crypto world. Moreover i also joined it to earn 30000 satoshis per day. I am here to produce good topics and earn a good amount of crypto.

yes I agree with you bro.. not just to earn money in cryptotalk, but we also gain knowledge about crypto by sharing our ideas, preventing scams, happenings in the market.. etc..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

55 minutes ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Yes you are thinking right I also have learned a lot from cryptotalk community, and this is good source of communication and sharing your knowledge

If you don't mind need some research to give genuine topics because I gives so many reactions to this topic think newly and give meaning full topics well iam forum to learn crypto but now I can't see any new content just routine topis pls provides good and useful to learn new pls don't mind to hurt 

Both are here one is for earning and second purpose is taking knowledge also but I can say genuine everyone is for the earnings only and with that they are getting knowledge also which is great about the forum 

1 hour ago, farhanpro613 said:

Well this is the best campaign through which we can gain both knowledge and money through cryptocoin, the pay per post is the best feature that makes it different from other.

Yes you are right this is the best campaign through which people can gain both money and knowledge through crypto currency

This is great website paying crypto currency. I joined cryptotalk for getting bitcoin. I am new here and not get any withdrawal yet. This is also good fact that we can gain knowledge about crypto currency here and can increase our earnings

Well, i think all of the members here in this forum having here just to get a profit because this is the main objective of this forum to be having some campaigns to help many people to get some extra income. Happy posting mate.

I join the platform of crypto talk to earn money but it's also a bigger chance to be connected with others and it's really a sort of fun for me I really enjoy this but I am still not able to earn money so sad but doesn't matter because I am getting a lot of knowledge from here

1 hour ago, jmmybrv said:

My main purpose in joining here is ofcourse is to earn extra money,because i learned from someone that cryptotalk pays a decent amount of satoshis in just making comments,posting and sharing knowledge about cryptos,but as i stay here for some time now i have learned that cryptotalk is not just money earning flatform but also a information center,information about apps and sites and latest trends in crypto world,joining here is such a good thing

Yes you are right I have same opinion like you my main purpose of joining this forum is to earn extra money

The purpose of joining here is Ofcourse is to earn extra money, because I learned from someone that cryptotalk pays a decent amount of satoshis just making comments, posting and sharing knowledge about Cryptos

i have joined this because i want to earn money and i wanted to increase my knowledge about the cryptotalk. the experience is just amazing.

The reason I join this forum is because at first it was financial problem. But as I go deeper and spend more time here in this forum, I became more curious of how this crypto works and eventually I know how and then curiosity continues. I want to know more about cryptoworld. It's amazing how you can get new knowledge from this forum

it is useful for learning and earning about crypto world , you can learn alot of things here and get information about anything about crypto here and earn money too , some people also come here for getting the content for their blogs and news

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A new member was asking question like this in other post and I replied the same as you said, first you join the forum in order to make money but when you get to know it will you will find out the it is not all about earnings. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Because cryptotalk is one of the few places to discuss crypto currencies and earn while doing that some bitcoins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes i agree with you this is good source of communication with earning. Here you discuss every crypto world problems and suggestion with crypto experts. I learn here new ideas and read the crypto strategy which experts crypto trader explain. Some time i like experts comment which give with powerful arguments.

Yes, indeed, there are a lot of things that can be learned through this platform, and in addition to earning some money, this is really cool. This is the best beginner I joined.

the main purpose of joining the forum is to learn more, new things about crypto, make constructive discussions, make new friends, secondly also to earn a little something...

I joined cryoto talk for the money for this first time.But now I am working  here for two purposes one is money and other is knowledge.