Do you think crypto currency help countries? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Do you think crypto currency help countries?

I do not think that there is any relationship between digital currencies and the economy of countries, they are two completely different things, so currently the economy of countries will not be affected by the rise or fall of digital currencies. Digital currencies help people in order to achieve additional amounts for them that help them achieve their own requirements.

Your thoughts are very motive mate. Crypto can't help one country in their economy directly but indirectly it can. Government can't have taxes from cryptocurrency. So directly is not possible. But crypto makes unemployment problem eradicate than before. Many people live their life from crypto. Thats increases the GDP of a country. So indirectly crypto can help a country in their economy.

• +3 2

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam can you explain this line more deeply brother?  You mean those huge number corruption available country can  stop the corruption just by added  the same features of blockchain for the country national currency or what??         

I have read @Ridam more than three times but I really don't understand very well, the little I can say about his or her post is that if countries that their  local currency is low they can easily create block chain for making economy running, and countries that has section in export can mine cryptocurrency.

Yes,i think about the matter as a student of economics.as cryptotalk is a site of earning money so it will increase our per capita income.it help to increase our income and as wel as remove the caurse of poverty.that will changed our economic system one day.

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam can you explain this line more deeply brother?  You mean those huge number corruption available country can  stop the corruption just by added  the same features of blockchain for the country national currency or what??         

Blockchain Based government. It means all the project government is launching will be transparent and as every records is written on Blockchain there will be no chance of middle man or corruption. If government is launching a project and it needs X funds, smart contracts could be used there and fund would go directly to the Builder so there is almost no chance of money being lost.

Crypto currency includes Blockchain, Smart contract so there are many more aspects government could go on. 

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

just by added  the same features of blockchain for the country national currency or what??         

Government datas will be stored on Blockchain and it doesn't means they need to launch national fiat as Blockchain based Crypto. However it's optional.

Currently China is working on Digital Yuan and  state of India i.e. " Tamil Nadu" is working for Blockchain based government.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes if any country adopts the cryptocurrency is a better way by regulating it they surely get a lot of benefits from it because the cryptocurrency help us get rid from the conventional FIAT system that is ruining our lives.

• +3 1

Yes, cryptocurrency is helping my country financially.  I make money working on crypto.  I can use the money earned in crypto for any of my needs in my own country i.e. I am using the money earned from other countries in my country which is why I am taking my country forward economically so crypto is helping my country financially.

I do believe that cryptocurrencies would definitely be beneficial for the country's in a way that it would uplift the economy as well as make it convenient for the citizens also. We can facilitate faster transactions without any third party facilitation service in the case of the other currencies. There are many more ways in which the country should be benefited if they accept cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Great question. Of course, cryptocurrency plays an important role in helping a country economically. When the unemployment rate rises in a country, the financial situation of that country goes down. But when the people of your country work in cryptocurrency, most of the people will be unemployed and as a result, the economic condition of your country will go up.  So I would say but the currency is helping a country economically.

• +3 1

As you asked that will crypto helps countries, j want to make a point here that, slme year back it was believed that Gold 🥇 is very precious and pricy, so any country having more gold are expected to be more stable and economically strong, now let' us imagine the present situation that BTC value in more than $2000 and id increasing day by day, so when countries are involved in this, automatically this will helps them, with helping their citizens, 

• +3 1

Yeah I think. Because there is many person who lives on cryptocurrency. They earn from here and help her family. Because many of them not get job and they do this. But cryptocurrency is helping that peoples financially. 

• +2 1

Poor countries have a problem with the economic system in which the government operates, and the administrative corruption that is widespread in them.

They do not want the financial freedom that Bitcoin provides. Bitcoin will not help them.

Bitcoin will fight them and defeat them

• +2 1

Yes, certain countries that have it as their national currency, I know about the case whether in Iran or Iraq they made bitcoin a currency because the United States did sanctions and their currency was not devalued and they switched to bitcoin

Truly, coding will help helpless nations specifically to transform people from more regrettable to better and cause them to contribute uninhibitedly and without papers and without commitments or expenses. This is the new innovation that will change the world.

• +3 1

I believe that cryptocurrency plays a much bigger role in changing the economy of a country and provides income for crypto.  Working in cryptocurrency eliminates unemployment and no need to wait for another job.  Crypto trading and investment bring in a lot of money which has an economic impact on a country.

yes friend i agree with your topic we have cryoto currency very love country so that there are many country day by day develop now a days this site very popular in many other country.

thanks

Crypto currencies will help those countries that convert their fiat currency into the coins and peoples will use that in the future. Crypto is the best and great market in the world and it is the future of the world.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, Ridam said:

If government is launching a project and it needs X funds, smart contracts could be used there and fund would go directly to the Builder so there is almost no chance of money being lost

In this way of transaction has corruption too because the builder will put extra amount for the construction with the order of high level govt Officer..  But if this blockchain based money tranfer system running well in india state then surely other country should look for this project to avoid corruption @Ridam         

• +1 1

Yes it have helped many countries develop digitally in term of trading online, most especially during the pandemic period we witness the role in which crypto currencies played for the success of many traders. However it have reduce the rate of unemployment as well in the sense those stranded at home will be able to get something doing.

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, Kangster said:

I am sure that cryptocurrency helps countries develop and also exchange coins with each other smoothly. Thus, you can transfer p2p usdt coin without any commission.

Any P2P in general does not help any country to grow because it helps individuals to skip taxes and any fees that should be paid to the government money that would help in the development of a country.

I think that crypto has already helped venezuela so it will help other countries too in the near future, I also think that bitcoin is the future currency.

• +2 1

I think cryptocurrencies has helped many countries, it has improved access to financial services and grow the economy by promoting transparency and reducing corruption. It can also lessen transaction time and costs. No third party in any transactions.

As we can see news about different countries that they accept crypto currency and they are about to accept crypto currency as fast many countries are accepting crypto currency so it's mean there must be help countries if it not help then why every country accept it by the way let's learn from more members also..

• +1 1

The main advantage for any country from the crypto its offer the employment for  the country people. For every country the unemployment is the big issue on the way to prosper but the crypto is doing a great job by providing them the offer. 

On 2/4/2020 at 2:21 AM, Saymon71 said:

Yes.Is the best idea.If any country have not to reach mid level or any king of strome destroy then crypto can help them.I like it.    

Crypto currency can be transfer from one country to another in seconds and this is true that if any storm will come and that country need help any one can send money instantly.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day