What is your main goal... ? - Page 90 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Hi my dear mate I think you should be fine and alright you share such a useful information with us let's talk about it I think you are right and if we develop these things in our studies about crypto world we face a new journey there and get benefits from our knowledge and also earn from them so In end you share a useful and informative topic with us thanks my dear friend

• +4 1

Hi my friends, I would like to thank you for this valuable information.  My goal is to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and their future, as well as learn English as well as improve writing style and also make good money.

my dear friend my main goal is to earn and learn at the same time I am doing both at the same time , this is helping you to learn things this is helping me how to work here. I also interested that how to make profit from other sites also

My main goal of joining this forum is to obtain important knowledge and information, as well as gain experience about trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, to start working with and profit.

I think the tap and airdrop programs are just a waste of time and don't pay off much. In my opinion, working on the Cryptotalk forum is better in terms of effort, time, financial return and information gained so it is better to stick to the forum rules to keep working.

On this forum i have planned to learn all about these crypto currencies. After that i will invest in these currencies. This forum has proven too much beneficial for me in case of knowledge and also learning and within a week i think i am ready to invest in crypto market.

My goal now as a beginner is learning and knowledge.  And the completion of 100 posts with good and understandable content.  And gain a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies.  And how to trade and invest.  Then I get abundant money from learning and knowledge.

Good luck and success my dear friend.

If we talk about our life than we should aim on the best life goals but according to this cryptotalk my goal  is  to get little earnings and also information about different kinds of articles and it's true that this forum contains much information about many topics which is very helpful for every user. 

Dear friends..

Everyone have the goal make the herself to succeed .. in cryto sites i want to make my self famous in this platforms gain the knowledge  or communicate the my information to others i want to make success lady

Already everyone on the forum has a goal to work on.
Money and gaining knowledge are the basis for everything. I am always ready to pay anyone who gives me new and useful information.
Some of the topics here give us great scientific value in the subject of cryptography, in fact, I spend a lot of time reading the topics.

My goal of getting into the cryptotalk forum is learning about trading, science is the basis of success and that's what the cryptotalk forum provides for members, I want to be rich through this forum I have waited a long time but I won't give up.

My goal for now is to earn some money for my daily expenses and provide my needs until the end of my life.Also my other goal is to study the cryptocurrency well and learn to trade with cryptocurrencies for making money as much as possible to get a Lambo.

I have a lot of key goals, including: :
1. Increase my scientific and cognitive information by reading the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum 
2. Collect some money. 
 3. Reach the summit through this forum .

My main goal is to start trading after learning about crypto currency. I start making money through digital currency by investing money and made profit in this website.

Good night,
I entered this forum with two goals
The first is to gain an abundant knowledge of cryptocurrency shops
The second is to earn some money where I will invest some of what I earn in investment funds, while the rest will be spent as a university student.
When I do this, I can see which methods are the best for investment and which sites are credible
This forum will provide you with a lot of knowledge but all you have to do is read with focus and stick to the rules
Thanks management and good luck to all.

Your participation is very helpful my friend, I'm here to talk about crypto-currencies are and how to use and circulation very happy with my experience in this forum .

What a very useful topic, and it contains a lot of useful information, my goal here is to develop this forum in the first place and gain experience about the world of coding and how to properly trade, I have put together a plan in advance and I am on track to achieve my goals.

• +3 1

Hello my friend and thank you for sharing this valuable topic personally. My goal is to broaden my knowledge in general about everything that can benefit me in this life in order to be able to earn a steady income from which I can build my life perfectly and ensure a good future in the best of circumstances.

Thank you, my friend, for this important and useful information for all members of the forum. My main goal in this forum is to gain knowledge of everything about cryptocurrencies and ways to trade them and to make money as well..

Everyone know that money is very important in every field of life if you set a target to achieve in success in life you should work hard but there must be a platform for earning. Here cryptoworld is the best plate forum for all of us to learn and earn is the main goal for me

Well my friend, I have joined this great forum because I hope to increase my knowledge about crypto currency world and to earn money and increase my income, Here we can learn also how to trade and invest our money in a good way ,and for me working on Cryptotalk is a great opportunity to work.

Thank you for the information. I think everyone basic goal is making money in the crypto. For achieving this goal I think it is necessary for us to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency and also about trading or investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

the goal should be earning money

this not easy .but there is nothing comes easy in this life

earning money while you are sitting in your home is a fantastic idea especially for those who does not like going to work

Well said bro, The best thing we can learn mostly about crypto field without any cost on this forum. So why we miss this blessing. Earning is the product of our working and working with full zeal makes our life easier. My main goal is take more and more knowledge and applied it when i start crypto trading. I love trading and i know its the long term journey so this forum is like more helpful for me.

My main goal is to learn from my mistakes and become a businessman through the world of crypto currency. But the main thing is that in that path you face too many difficulties and ups and down but the lion is that which cross that difficult time. My main goal is visible to me that what I am doing.