What is your main goal... ? - Page 86 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My main goal is to own the biggest cryptocurrency project in the future, my main goal is to work here and make a lot of money to help others become self-reliant and become independent. It is very interesting to make money using this forum.    

Well my main goal is am using this opportunity to learn more about crypto currency and also to get more knowledge and experience from my seniors in the forum

Thank you my friend, a very valuable topic. I am currently focusing on learning more and more because the main goal of our presence in this forum is learning and then payment comes. I am thinking about short term trading so I will start learning it soon.

• +3 1

My main goal is to gain information about cryptocurrencies, gain experience and some money, and then invest this money to double profits later. My dream and my goal in the digital world is big and I think this forum is the right place for me to start in this world.

• +2 1

Main goal of it to get success.Success comes when you work hard day and night.Life is not about getting rich.Life is about importance of time getting rich makes you retire your parents and spend time with them so you get know them more.earning money is all for making your life easier and normal.

My goal in life and in the world of cryptocurrencies is a long term goal. Which is to become an expert and experienced investor and trader. So that crypto world will become my job for life.

Welcome back there, my mate.
Of necessity, the primary aim is to collect funds to improve one's financial situation.
But the difference for me is the amount of knowledge I've gained and continue to gain from this forum about new ways to collect money that I wasn't aware of, so my main goal, aside from collecting money, is to learn more about the crypto world because it's a fascinating one.

my dear friend I want to make as much profit as I can from this kind of platform it really help me to achieve my life goals easily.

Hi everyboday

My main goal is to earn some money and find some experience in networking.

I have no idea how it is possible.. So u can help in this matter..

Thanks

My main goal is to have a good income from cryptocurrencies without needing to work in the office or other businesses and only to earn well from working in cryptocurrency trading, so I learn well from this forum until I become an expert.

My aim in life is to become a good trader and invested .I will learn all the things through this forum and apply in my practical life .I will also learn how to earn through crypto forum. 

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to say you that my goal on this four is that get knowledge,  increase my skills and earn money because these things are very essential for our life without these things we cannot live peacefully.

My friend, the main goal is to get a large financial income through cryptocurrencies, and this will cause a great development in the currency market, which will help us build a very good reputation.

My main goal is to provide my known gender to all the people who want it and my presence needs such as giving specific opinions there, I can help the children of my fellow gods around the world

Wow, this is great, kudos to the poster, thianis well explained and a detailed write up, my goal at the point of joining this forum is to make money, but getting here, I realized that what is here is more than just getting money, this is indeed an avenue of learning about cryptocorrency which sounds great to me, we have to consider investing so as to make a big turnover, waiting for eveeything free doesn't work out always, in fact, it is rare to find a genuine place to earn for free without paying a dime expect referral site.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

That every person loves a specific field in cryptocurrencies. You cannot force people to work in trading or investing only, and therefore everyone has a job and a field that they love.  You have to know what field you are interested in in order to work and be successful.  Don't give up and keep working and you will succeed.

It is not easy to reach the goal and achieve the dream, but you have to work well before it succeeds. You have to fail and learn from your experiences and the experiences of others, as well as continue to learn and work until you reach the goal.  You may have patience and willpower and you will surely succeed.

Dear in general, these tips are valuable advice for ways to break from cryptocurrencies in their main and large form, but on this topic in general we must choose the appropriate way to work I do not like working in the field of mining in the field of taps because they are areas And my main aim is to earn much as possible and acquire some knowledge in this forum.

My dear friend Your right our main goal is making money. I join this forum for just earning but when I start work on this forum I gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and this forum. Dear without learning we never achieve our goal if we achieve our goal perfectly then learn about it first and spend more time on this forum.

Your instructions are really helpful and beneficial for all new members,but my goal is learning and I also preferred learning because if I got knowledge about digital world it,s easy for me to make money.

One of my main goals is how to convey my knowledge to people who need it like giving an opinion and the other goal is that this is the most important sites to make money and I'm looking forward to writing thirty-five comments every day and making a lot of money for the rest of my life

Let me say my main goals are two one learn and second earn and this forum complete two goals like learn in this forum I really learn about crypto currency its help me in future when I take any decision then this forum knowledge help me and earning its need to solve my daily needs this forum pay really well to solve my financial needs, Cryptotalk really pays off.

• +3 1

This forum is very useful, through this wonderful forum I was able to gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies In addition to the knowledge and experience you gain through this forum, you can get money.

Hello my friends, my main goal in this forum is to gain more experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. Frankly, being a novice in this forum I want to become an expert in this field Be aware of the Bitcoin currency as it is one of the most expensive currencies, and I strive to get money to invest in this field 

My dear friend, the main goal of this forum is to earn money, but earning money does not come so easily. We must work hard and abide by the basic instructions and rules