What is your main goal... ? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

I think I can pick up on airdrops and trading, those are the two most perfect for me but the truth is we need to be careful not lose ourself into to much work that might cost us there is a lot to really understand and in time we are going to really check on them , the truth still remains. That when we are able to understand everything perfectly we can be able to follow a certain route

• Useful or interesting 1

My initial goal was to learn and seek all possible knowledge, because without knowledge and experience there is no way to earn money. And when I have enough knowledge, I want to pass that knowledge on to those who are just starting out, and I also want to have a good income, because currently it is difficult for everyone, so we have to fight and work hard to be rewarded.

My one and only goal is to get the legendary batch on my profile. I was banned for 6 months and  now I am free so I am trying my best to be with this forum achieve my goal.

I am not look for free money because this is not free and hard to make so I am only a trader and make money from this ability. But the problem come when the market is problems and the trade can go wrong for many trader. This is because they are not know how to do this and profit. Trading is not hard but we make it like this.

I am trying to earn a second myself as a student.  Because I can't do much as a part-time job.  So some of my friends work here they ask me to work here and I work here.  This forum is really great.

Thank you for your very useful post .. I evaluated plus five .. It deserves .. We are the fourth category that the category that is still new and looking for itself among these three classifications has not been talked about .. We always hope for success in this wonderful field.

4 minutes ago, discofabietto said:

Explain how you will do it.

Trading, airdrop or what else?

It seems very hard to reach 1 BTC without investing any fiat money

1 UNI's airdrop brought more 3k $) I think it is a real goal but require a lot of energy to looking for free true coins.

Thanks to the yobit for distributing the coins. Since on this forum I have already learned so much about cryptocurrency that you can open your course ahah

I am currently working on the forum because of two things which is earning some coins and learning more about Cryptocurrency trading because i have the plan of becoming a successful trader in the future but i don't have the capital to sponsor myself which is why i choose to work in this forum to earn and learn so that i can fulfill my goals.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just want to get enough  investment  and also knowledge about trading from this site so that I can invest that money and information that I gathered from this forum in  trading.I want to become a good trader and want to help other people who are needy.So I think I can do this by working hard here.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Useful article, I will think about it and start really investing in cryptocurrency and making money, I hope that my income will increase

I think you much gave them this forum a little time to understand the whole ererna of the earning skills. My mind set in future is by getting some knowledge and posts of experience  of trading, exchange and also in investing in many sites, I will work on them to get profit.bof you will show fear to do these things then you will be faced a loss. So work in this forum with skill and self confidence.

Thank you for this topic. The main goal of all members is to earn money. In addition, through this forum, you can learn how to invest money and how to trade by raising the problems that you encounter with the rest of the members and you will find solutions to them. I wish all the members good luck

• +3 1

It's hard to know how hard you should strive to do when you don't have past experiences to compare your business growth with. income goals are needed to guide your development decisions. When you know why you're doing what you're doing and what your long-term vision is, you're better equipped to set income goals that reflect your why.

Earning money without investment is possible, but it is a little more difficult than investing. You can complete all sorts of tasks or participate in bounties campaigns, take a quizz, create content like blogpost or youtube channel, faucets, only if you're lucky. Good way by registering an account with Cryptotalk and making money on the Yobit exchange.

This thread is very informative, I recently signed up in this forum and I have learned nice new things so far. As for the goals, I guess everybody interested in cryptocurrency or any other investment should probably focus on more long-term goals, as these would really make a  real difference in the future. Of course it's also important to work for the short-term and look for different ways to get some earnings with low or no investment. 

hi every one

The thing is, nobody wants to take the time to write down their life goals. People live busy lives, and when they do have the time, they'd rather kick it in front of the TV or lay on the couch playing with their phones.

happy nice day😁

Awesome and inspired topic
The best method for me is direct investment in currencies

On the method of trading in the popular currencies and studying some opportunities and new currencies that can rise a lot

My main objective is to learn something from there, as well as to learn a lot, a site where a lot can be learned.It's a site where every post can learn something new.  I'm here to learn a lot about income as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree, time is a valuable thing. I not only try to write a hundred posts, but also learn a lot of new things for myself in the field of cryptocurrencies, and this is very valuable information.

Main goal is very obvious that is to earn money bye doing my work here with full dedication and interest. I love this field because i have interest in this direction. Everyone's goal is different it depends on their condition.

Well I have been with Cryptotalk for quite long time and I always felt like I learn something new after passing my time reading here. I am here in the forum genuinely for learning and earning is providing me the motivation for continuing the journey.

And according to your questions I believe I am in Group 1 as I haven't Invested anything from my pocket upto now. I do Invest that I have earned through working and investing my time for different project and platform.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/2/2020 at 11:02 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

This is important information for the newest, I currently consider myself from Group 3, for a long time I was stuck waiting for "free money" I really lost a lot of time. Today I can invest directly in an Exchange and trade to make a profit, although I am still participating in Airdrops and promotions of this type.